FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Whats your " uh oh " moment ?

Whats your " uh oh " moment ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have many to choose from, but more recently, it has to be in the car parked along a very busy A road. Getting amorous, we were having to much fun to realise trucks thunderiing past. One of which went to the next roundabout ( a good 2 miles ) and headed back to watch. Only as I heard his air brakes did I realise we had an audience we were both starkers !!!

With me having a panormic glass roof he must have seen quite a bit. We quickly exited the layby, laughing and very red faced.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going back to last year n summer sex outdoors, mmmmmm

was on top of a mountain in middle of no where having a very very nice time,in the back of an estate car, had a guys head between me legs doing what he did best mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol, when a jeep past n b fucked they had a birds eye view! but best part of it they could c my face not his as it was busy lol

seems we both best stay clear of cars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *endyJeffWalesCouple  over a year ago

MerthyrTydfil

We had organised a party at our place last year with a halloween theme for those that wanted to dress up. A few of our guests had not been to our place before and were slightly lost so we were giving directions to them over the phone. One particular couple had also been delayed in traffic and would not be at ours until after 9 at which time they rang up again. It turns out that that had parked at the local Tesco which is about 1 minute drive away from us so i gave them the final directions and would be expecting them in a few minutes. Our attire at this time consisted of Wendy wearing nothing but a see through red negligee, a set of devil horns and a trident that she was using to attack the guests with and i was only a bow tie, cuffs and a tiny thong. About 15 minutes after the phone call i heard the doorbell ringing and assuming it was the missing couple went to answer the door and let them in. I had forgotten the time of the year and was greeted by the term "trick or treat" followed by giggling and wide eyes from a couple of schoolgirls who not only saw me but caught a glimpse of Wendy in provocative pose with her trident. Trying to ignore the situation i closed the door on them and returned to the party where i was severly taken the piss out of. When our guests finally did arrive i was slightly more cautious and peered around the door before opening it wide enough to let them in.

thats a cracker lol

"We had organised a party at our place last year with a halloween theme for those that wanted to dress up. A few of our guests had not been to our place before and were slightly lost so we were giving directions to them over the phone. One particular couple had also been delayed in traffic and would not be at ours until after 9 at which time they rang up again. It turns out that that had parked at the local Tesco which is about 1 minute drive away from us so i gave them the final directions and would be expecting them in a few minutes. Our attire at this time consisted of Wendy wearing nothing but a see through red negligee, a set of devil horns and a trident that she was using to attack the guests with and i was only a bow tie, cuffs and a tiny thong. About 15 minutes after the phone call i heard the doorbell ringing and assuming it was the missing couple went to answer the door and let them in. I had forgotten the time of the year and was greeted by the term "trick or treat" followed by giggling and wide eyes from a couple of schoolgirls who not only saw me but caught a glimpse of Wendy in provocative pose with her trident. Trying to ignore the situation i closed the door on them and returned to the party where i was severly taken the piss out of. When our guests finally did arrive i was slightly more cautious and peered around the door before opening it wide enough to let them in. "

Awsome Jeff

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

My "oh no" moment involved a newish car, a hot cup of coffee and a mobile phone!!!...not saying any more than that lol

[Removed by poster at 22/09/09 16:50:10]

By *hepussypleaserMan  over a year ago

Saundersfoot

turning the light on after giving her my load.Not a looker........bummer

Chatting to a cracking looking girl at a club in Oostende it turned out she was one of the acts. She went on stage & stripped. When the knickers came off-meat n2 veg

By *hepussypleaserMan  over a year ago

Saundersfoot

Realising the girl that had just followed me into the toilets was a boy-girl...*shudder*!

"My "oh no" moment involved a newish car, a hot cup of coffee and a mobile phone!!!...not saying any more than that lol"

Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic