FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Condoms

Condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wasnt impressed by the fella who tried to go without a condom with my wife last night. I would have thought that using one was the default setting and you check to see if its okay to go without. Put a bit of a damper on the evening there after for me.

Can any one suggest any devices that a woman can use as effective as a condom to stop (or reduce) the risks of infection?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

That's awful to hear. I would have gone mad if i was in your shoes.

Haven't heard of anything more disrespectful

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

A sledgehammer ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A sledgehammer ??"

Absolutely this

"I wasnt impressed by the fella who tried to go without a condom with my wife last night. I would have thought that using one was the default setting and you check to see if its okay to go without. Put a bit of a damper on the evening there after for me.

Can any one suggest any devices that a woman can use as effective as a condom to stop (or reduce) the risks of infection?

"

There is nothing & why should you even think of using something else just because some guy lacked respect. It's a shame it has to be done but I always wear by the reach around & feel before they enter, if it's not there I shake them away X

I agree sledgehammer.

Basic common respect for woman and the person

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I wouldn't even go to Asda without carrying condoms.

But then, you know Asda. Bloody mental.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I wasnt impressed by the fella who tried to go without a condom with my wife last night. I would have thought that using one was the default setting and you check to see if its okay to go without. Put a bit of a damper on the evening there after for me.

"

Two bricks

Brilliant idea haha

E xx

Nearly fell off my chair reading that, everyone loves asda

Glad to no if we ever cross paths you'll have condoms ready

E xxx

Well good job he was there as I didn't even think anyone would have the balls to try and fuck someone without a condom unless you'd already met and spoke about it

That is exactly what I'll be doing from now on .

I'm glad my husband was there or I'd of been going for an std check instead of stuffing my face with Chinese

I was very surprised when he told the guy no fucking chance , really put a damper on the night for us, inwaa having soooooo much sexy fun up until then

E xxx

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Guy was only thinking of himself

Was very disrespectful, and sneaky as fuck , glad to see there's a lot of people on here with enough respect to not even think of doing this

E xx

Yes this is true.

Unfortunately for his selfishness we high tailed it out of the room not long after, up until that point there was alot of bodies and alot of sexy fun

E xx

"Yes this is true.

Unfortunately for his selfishness we high tailed it out of the room not long after, up until that point there was alot of bodies and alot of sexy fun

E xx"

Then I dragged you to a room and made up for it lol xx

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

"Yes this is true.

E xx

Then I dragged you to a room and made up for it lol xx"

Tart

Oh you definitely made up for it .

I think I'm still upset actually, maybe I need more making up for it

Cant wait to see you again you little sexy minx

She can tart me up all night long , the most amazing lips

[Removed by poster at 27/10/19 17:15:34]

We have had that before so disrespectful and takes the moment away. If you look on our profile safe sex can not be more apparent and yet still single men try. For us they never get invited back.

"We have had that before so disrespectful and takes the moment away. If you look on our profile safe sex can not be more apparent and yet still single men try. For us they never get invited back. "

Always a chancer about

By *edDevilJohnMan  over a year ago

somewhere close

Clearly has no respect for women if he did that. At least if he wanted that should of asked in advance to have a clear yes or no not just try and be sneaky.

"Clearly has no respect for women if he did that. At least if he wanted that should of asked in advance to have a clear yes or no not just try and be sneaky. "

Yeah agree with you there, thankfully my husband was keeping an eye on what was going on

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Shouldn't have been you that left though OP, He should have been shamed out the place really.

S

Seen it plenty of times in clubs but never at partys or group meets.

I think that some idiots think they can get away with it.

I remember when barbers used to ask if sir wanted a little something for weekend after you had your trim or shave? In my early teens I wondered what it was he was taking out of the drawer and handing over

"Shouldn't have been you that left though OP, He should have been shamed out the place really.

S"

We are fairly new to swinging that was the first time we had invited half the club to join us , so we werent sure if that was the norm there and it wasnt a chance we were taking .

I wanna live to keep swinging hah not die of an sti

"Seen it plenty of times in clubs but never at partys or group meets.

I think that some idiots think they can get away with it."

oh he clearly did , was a shame though as everyone was having so much fun and the rest of the gentlemen there were decent , shame I didn't get to try more of them

"I remember when barbers used to ask if sir wanted a little something for weekend after you had your trim or shave? In my early teens I wondered what it was he was taking out of the drawer and handing over "

Oh haha

Well I never new that but I've never been to a barber, and at the lady a hairdressers we for the ears talked off us and no condoms

"Can any one suggest any devices that a woman can use as effective as a condom to stop (or reduce) the risks of infection?

"

They make condoms for women as well as men

As for "Stop or Reduce" the risks of infections well some such as HPV which can cause cancer genital warts etc condoms dont protect against it at all.

There only limited to very few infections which are easily treated! The bad ones you cant protect against, not unless you dont touch someone full stop.

That is disgusting and scary!

Totaly disrespectful

"That is disgusting and scary!"

Great to see so many men with the same amount of respect as us .

Seriously the more I think about it the more it freaks me out .

I've had full sex with 1 man from fab and well my husband fucks me are all all the time , so I'm lucky this was a lesson i learnt before my numbers go up .

Was remarkably stupid of me not to check .

And take his word for it

"Totaly disrespectful "

It was but it also opened my eyes , as I said previously I've only had sex with 1 man apart from my husband so thankfully it's a lesson i learnt very early on .

From now on I'll check and keep checking that little fucker is still on

By *ust_A_Tease_To_PleaseWoman  over a year ago

South Wales: Newport, Chepstow

Femidoms can be used. They are inserted vaginally, and this can be done hours before sex.

They are more expensive though.

But still, that shouldn't have happened and glad you addressed it. Don't forget to report him to the club too - I believe sex without a condom when one had been agreed is actually a form of sexual assault and should be treated with the highest degree of seriousness.

"Femidoms can be used. They are inserted vaginally, and this can be done hours before sex.

But still, that shouldn't have happened and glad you addressed it. Don't forget to report him to the club too - I believe sex without a condom when one had been agreed is actually a form of sexual assault and should be treated with the highest degree of seriousness."

I will look for a femidon now.

Not sure why I never thought of using one before , we are fairly new , only been out 3 times , I was very naive but thankfully my lush husband always has his eye on me

By *ussellmyMassonMan  over a year ago

Barry

It’s disgusting that men wouldn’t want to make sure first if it’s okay you must have hawk eyes to spot that one

Absolutely spot on Just a Tease

By *ust_A_Tease_To_PleaseWoman  over a year ago

South Wales: Newport, Chepstow

Apparently you can get femidoms free from sexual health clinics.

Which is handy

By *ancubsaMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Femidoms can be used. They are inserted vaginally, and this can be done hours before sex.

But still, that shouldn't have happened and glad you addressed it. Don't forget to report him to the club too - I believe sex without a condom when one had been agreed is actually a form of sexual assault and should be treated with the highest degree of seriousness.

I will look for a femidon now.

Not sure why I never thought of using one before , we are fairly new , only been out 3 times , I was very naive but thankfully my lush husband always has his eye on me "

Unfortunately they are not as as good as condoms protecting against STI's so if I were you I would still insist on the male version. If it is sti's you're concerned about and not just pregnancy then a guy can still infect you by rubbing his penis against your vagina and also by oral sex. this also goes both ways with some sti's. There are ricks you take with this lifestyle and so many advocate safe sex on their profile but don't practice it!

Safe sex is practical my only stipulation when playing so be safe and enjoy

Always check. Always. either “help” put it on during a blow job, or a quick feel to guide it inside. Always check.

Whilst the expectation is there, you never know and it’s down to BOTH participants to check and have the conversation at the time or before.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Always check. Always. either “help” put it on during a blow job, or a quick feel to guide it inside. Always check.

Whilst the expectation is there, you never know and it’s down to BOTH participants to check and have the conversation at the time or before. "

This.

Also, in a group situation, be aware guys might keep the same condom on going between partners, stopped a guy who was about to get intimate with one woman having just rolled off another one... When I pointed it out he couldn't see what the problem was!

I'm alright Jack! That's as bad as not using one.

"Always check. Always. either “help” put it on during a blow job, or a quick feel to guide it inside. Always check.

Whilst the expectation is there, you never know and it’s down to BOTH participants to check and have the conversation at the time or before.

This.

Also, in a group situation, be aware guys might keep the same condom on going between partners, stopped a guy who was about to get intimate with one woman having just rolled off another one... When I pointed it out he couldn't see what the problem was! "

"It’s disgusting that men wouldn’t want to make sure first if it’s okay you must have hawk eyes to spot that one "

Where im concerned he sure does , he doesn't miss a trick

This.

Also, in a group situation, be aware guys might keep the same condom on going between partners, stopped a guy who was about to get intimate with one woman having just rolled off another one... When I pointed it out he couldn't see what the problem was! "

Oh that's yuck

Thanks all for the advice, much appreciated

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Shouldn't have been you that left though OP, He should have been shamed out the place really.

S

We are fairly new to swinging that was the first time we had invited half the club to join us , so we werent sure if that was the norm there and it wasnt a chance we were taking .

I wanna live to keep swinging hah not die of an sti "

Safety first always xx

S

By *ussellmyMassonMan  over a year ago

Barry

"It’s disgusting that men wouldn’t want to make sure first if it’s okay you must have hawk eyes to spot that one

Where im concerned he sure does , he doesn't miss a trick "

It’s good someone’s got eye on these creeps

This is absolutely shameful! I would of reported him straight away. Any chance of a description so we can all avoid him lol. Completely unacceptable! I'd of gone far more mental than u did. Thank god u noticed. We've had guys try this in clubs too. Sometimes it's so dark but I'm always so careful. What an arsehole xxmiss

"This is absolutely shameful! I would of reported him straight away. Any chance of a description so we can all avoid him lol. Completely unacceptable! I'd of gone far more mental than u did. Thank god u noticed. We've had guys try this in clubs too. Sometimes it's so dark but I'm always so careful. What an arsehole xxmiss "

It put a dampner on our night, my husband took me out of that room, quick as a flash , was a shame as there was a lot of us in there and a few fellas left with hard ons

Hopefully they forgive me although is was unavoidable as it did frighten us , good job my husband has me as his top priority at all times or I'd of been far more devastated than i was then .

"It’s disgusting that men wouldn’t want to make sure first if it’s okay you must have hawk eyes to spot that one

Where im concerned he sure does , he doesn't miss a trick

It’s good someone’s got eye on these creeps "

Yes I am lucky that he is always there and no matter what hes doing always making sure I'm safe.

» Add a new message to this topic