FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No Pic No Dick

No Pic No Dick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know what your all thinking, little forward for a subject matter but hear me out as I want people's thoughts and stance on what I'm about to talk about.

I never understand blank profiles with Friends Only pictures, now I understand that not everyone wants to reveal who they are as you don't know who is on here but why get arsey with me and then block me when I ask. How will I know if I want to sleep with you or meet you if I don't know what you look like, let's be honest any attraction to a person is always based on looks first.

What do you guys and girls think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're single males, we have no opinion on this site

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I have a no pic, no chat attitude. What’s the point of chatting with someone that you may not fancy when you see them? If someone is refusing to send you a pic I’d wonder what they’re hiding. How many are men pretending to be women just to get some dirty talk?

"I have a no pic, no chat attitude. What’s the point of chatting with someone that you may not fancy when you see them? If someone is refusing to send you a pic I’d wonder what they’re hiding. How many are men pretending to be women just to get some dirty talk?"

This for me X

"I have a no pic, no chat attitude. What’s the point of chatting with someone that you may not fancy when you see them? If someone is refusing to send you a pic I’d wonder what they’re hiding. How many are men pretending to be women just to get some dirty talk?

This for me X"

Same

Absolutely no point in wasting each others time if there is no mutual physical attraction

I understand looks are more important to some than others but when I was meeting looks were top of my list

There are plenty on here looking for material for their wank bank lol

» Add a new message to this topic