FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Photography

Photography

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's safe to say that we like posting pics on here, but, it can be difficult to take those selfies.

I'm an amateur photographer, I enjoy photography, I've had the pleasure of doing a few shoots with a female friend, we came away with some tasteful and sexy photos.

So I'm putting this out there to see if any one would be interested, if so and you are in need of a photographer, comment or drop me a message with photography as the title, if genuinely interested we can meet for a social and I can also direct you to where you can see my work so far.

I'm not doing this for payment, I'm happy to work free of charge on a professional basis with whoever may be interested.

Happy fabbing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 11/01/20 10:34:48]

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Lord knows I could do with decent pictures but I'm not sure either of us would be comfortable with you snapping my sausage, so to speak

Good luck though, a good picture goes a long way.

"Lord knows I could do with decent pictures but I'm not sure either of us would be comfortable with you snapping my sausage, so to speak

Good luck though, a good picture goes a long way. "

I've no issue taking photos of any kind, I'm happy to work with any gender as long as the purpose of the shoot is kept professional.

Near Cowbridge

Yeah you're still not taking pictures of my penis

"Yeah you're still not taking pictures of my penis "

The content on the photos is dependent on what the person is comfortable with, so no worries

If ever in need of non nude pics, let me know.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I m just happy with my selfies. Much easier now i have discovered the timer. Its fun messing around when i am bored.

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

Sounds like fun

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We like the idea of being photographed semiprofessionally, but are worried about the pics being put in circulation.

We actually had an exceptionally good artist paint us fucking.... can't keep the pics that way (although I guess he could keep the preliminary sketches....)

"We like the idea of being photographed semiprofessionally, but are worried about the pics being put in circulation.

We actually had an exceptionally good artist paint us fucking.... can't keep the pics that way (although I guess he could keep the preliminary sketches....) "

It's an understandable concern and you'd need to know you can trust the person before venturing further.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I find a phone tripod and a remote shutter button work well for me, and it spares me some of the worry of where my pics will end up. Men (funnily it’s always men) contact me offering to take free photos of me all the time but if they’re not getting paid I fail to see what’s in it for them apart from a stash of pics - not saying that’s you, OP, but it’s why I’d never take anyone up on those kinds of offers.

"I find a phone tripod and a remote shutter button work well for me, and it spares me some of the worry of where my pics will end up. Men (funnily it’s always men) contact me offering to take free photos of me all the time but if they’re not getting paid I fail to see what’s in it for them apart from a stash of pics - not saying that’s you, OP, but it’s why I’d never take anyone up on those kinds of offers."

And that's fair, there are alot of dishonest persons out there.

I can only tell you why I ask for no payment, I'm not after a stash of pics, I'm a keen, amateur photographer that's looking to build on experience through working with different people, my reward is helping others and gaining experience through doing so.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

I suppose the only safe way is to get the photographer to use your own camera. That way you stay in control of the pics. But would they want to do it that wsy?

Cardiff

"I suppose the only safe way is to get the photographer to use your own camera. That way you stay in control of the pics. But would they want to do it that wsy?"

Good point, and would take away some of the risk. Though some of the offers I’ve had have definitely been more along the lines of photos for favours, so there’s always that hazard!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would be happy to take the pics for you xxx

"I find a phone tripod and a remote shutter button work well for me, and it spares me some of the worry of where my pics will end up. Men (funnily it’s always men) contact me offering to take free photos of me all the time but if they’re not getting paid I fail to see what’s in it for them apart from a stash of pics - not saying that’s you, OP, but it’s why I’d never take anyone up on those kinds of offers"

Get to see a body like your wow u look great

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I actually took photos at a couple of private parties a couple of years ago.

Everyone who attended knew I’d be there.

I didn’t feel comfortable with it though - I did discuss the issues with the organisers, but in reality it was more of a minefield than I realised.

That’s not a criticism of the organisers btw - I admit I was naive!

I would only do it again if I used someone else’s SD card and handed it over (my camera doesn’t have another means of saving photos).

It means no editing/post-production by the photographer though

It’s a shame, because it’s a really fun thing to do if people are happy to go it.

"I suppose the only safe way is to get the photographer to use your own camera. That way you stay in control of the pics. But would they want to do it that wsy?

Good point, and would take away some of the risk. Though some of the offers I’ve had have definitely been more along the lines of photos for favours, so there’s always that hazard!"

You realise your Master used to be a boudoir photographer..?

Cardiff

"I suppose the only safe way is to get the photographer to use your own camera. That way you stay in control of the pics. But would they want to do it that wsy?

Good point, and would take away some of the risk. Though some of the offers I’ve had have definitely been more along the lines of photos for favours, so there’s always that hazard!

You realise your Master used to be a boudoir photographer..? "

Yes of course, but he keeps getting distracted

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

Once the photoshoot is over and finished the sd card from the camera can be handed over for the fee of a replacment therefore no unwanted circulation of pictures and everyone's happy

West Wales and Cardiff

"Once the photoshoot is over and finished the sd card from the camera can be handed over for the fee of a replacment therefore no unwanted circulation of pictures and everyone's happy "

The only thing with that is that most photographers would want to do editing on the photos.

I’m not really one for post-production, but even I find the pictures are way better with a little work (just cropping, straightening, change to black and white etc).

If the people who are in photos can do the editing, then that’d work.

West Wales and Cardiff

I think there might be cameras that have built-in storage too.

It’s ages since I checked what gear is out there!

I think if you’re going to get someone to photograph you, then it needs to be either done professionally or someone you trust with experience, very rare it will be a woman who’ll do it and with all the “fake” and “guys looking for a fuck” they’ll say they are just to see you naked!

The amount you’d pay, you’re better off buying a decent camera and a tripod and doing it yourself, it will be better in the long run and the more you do it, the better pictures you’ll get

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

My hubby has a decent nikon camera he's not a pro or amature but he takes decent pics if anyone want pics for their profile he will take them

Near Cowbridge

"My hubby has a decent nikon camera he's not a pro or amature but he takes decent pics if anyone want pics for their profile he will take them"

Can he take a picture of my face that doesn't look like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle?

By *yndon123Man  over a year ago

Hereford

I too am interested in taking pics for people. Nothing in return expected just the interaction/experience. SD card would be handed over after shoot..

"My hubby has a decent nikon camera he's not a pro or amature but he takes decent pics if anyone want pics for their profile he will take them

Can he take a picture of my face that doesn't look like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle? "

You'd be surprised what you can do with photoshop

Near Cowbridge

"My hubby has a decent nikon camera he's not a pro or amature but he takes decent pics if anyone want pics for their profile he will take them

Can he take a picture of my face that doesn't look like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle?

You'd be surprised what you can do with photoshop "

Where do I sign?!

You'd be surprised what you can do with photoshop

Where do I sign?! "

With blood, on the dotted line

» Add a new message to this topic