FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > new

new

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi every 1 ive just moved near the crosskeys area in risca and was hoping to find a local couple or woman for reg fun. Or evan if some would inbox me the best dogging places. That would be great. I have photos,verified and mobile if needed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi mate,to find a dogging place in wales you will have to be part blood hound are ,as for the meet you will have to have been police checked,cleared by a doctor,live in buckenham palace for at least 3 years and your pics taken by david baily and signed by the pope then they may talk to you if your luckygood luck,your a single male we are not worthy

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

And that is precisely the kind of attitude that causes that situation.

Nice one, you confirmed it perfectly.

"hi mate,to find a dogging place in wales you will have to be part blood hound are ,as for the meet you will have to have been police checked,cleared by a doctor,live in buckenham palace for at least 3 years and your pics taken by david baily and signed by the pope then they may talk to you if your luckygood luck,your a single male we are not worthy"

Thought it was pretty funny! Especially the spelling...xx

but true

By *onnlynCouple  over a year ago

Neath

"And that is precisely the kind of attitude that causes that situation.

Nice one, you confirmed it perfectly."

+1

"hi mate,to find a dogging place in wales you will have to be part blood hound are ,as for the meet you will have to have been police checked,cleared by a doctor,live in buckenham palace for at least 3 years and your pics taken by david baily and signed by the pope then they may talk to you if your luckygood luck,your a single male we are not worthy"

Bitterness is not an admireable trait.

We meet single guys, in fact we had a meet this weekend, we put a meet today up and had one response, I mean out of the probable thousands of single guys on here one response, is there any need to say more ?

May I suggest that instead of complaining about the lack of meets you apply your efforts to improving your chances, maybe a few pics, and a revision of your profile text, just a suggestion you don't have to pay any attention to it.

Made me chuckle and there is a grain of truth in there.

Ive had no probs meeting or finding great dogging spots but all in the cf area just wondering if was any1 closer to home in np11. I have photos in private

"but true"

Yeah it's true for some but not all , for every guy that moans about how hard done by they are , you'll find another 1 that accepts single men are plentiful here so they make an effort to be polite, cheerful , optimistic and get the grammar and spelling on their profile correct , these are the guys that get the regular meets , we know which ones we go for

gramer and spelling thats great you got to have a degree as well now

"but true

Yeah it's true for some but not all , for every guy that moans about how hard done by they are , you'll find another 1 that accepts single men are plentiful here so they make an effort to be polite, cheerful , optimistic and get the grammar and spelling on their profile correct , these are the guys that get the regular meets , we know which ones we go for "

Exceptionally well put!

"gramer and spelling thats great you got to have a degree as well now "

Gramer? Got to love the irony!!

sounds like discrimination against dyslexics to me.

"gramer and spelling thats great you got to have a degree as well now

Gramer? Got to love the irony!! "

Lol , I rest my case

Am a single guy and i just take the knocks and roll over.

People can be what ever good and bad in all walks of life..

Cheer up and stick with it

Any one fancy a shag!!!!!!!!!

What Noby can't seem to understand is that there are hundreds of males wanting to play with couples but most couples only want to play with couples and they get fed up of being pestered by single males

Rhyl

"What Noby can't seem to understand is that there are hundreds of males wanting to play with couples but most couples only want to play with couples and they get fed up of being pestered by single males"

then start a couples only forum simple enough for you

Hate it when these threads go down hill.... it was a simple thread with an introduction ffs... i thought it was actually quite nice that he bothered to put in forums.

but hey ho

"hi mate,to find a dogging place in wales you will have to be part blood hound are ,as for the meet you will have to have been police checked,cleared by a doctor,live in buckenham palace for at least 3 years and your pics taken by david baily and signed by the pope then they may talk to you if your luckygood luck,your a single male we are not worthy

Bitterness is not an admireable trait.

We meet single guys, in fact we had a meet this weekend, we put a meet today up and had one response, I mean out of the probable thousands of single guys on here one response, is there any need to say more ?

May I suggest that instead of complaining about the lack of meets you apply your efforts to improving your chances, maybe a few pics, and a revision of your profile text, just a suggestion you don't have to pay any attention to it. "

+1

"then start a couples only forum simple enough for you"

I really do not see what exactly your problem is with couples that choose not to play with single guy !

Some couples do and some couples don't we happen to be a couple that do not wish to play with single guys and that is completely my choice (mrs). All that people have said is that instead you your constant complaining maybe you take a leaf out of the books of the males that a lot of couples would meet and you may get more luck!

And to the original op we would like to say welcome to the area and all the best with your quest

Rhyl

We've never blocked anyone on the basis of a few forum posts before, but noby has sorted that out!

Such anger and bitterness purely because the fact he has a very badly written profile and no pics mean he can't get a meet.

Look in the mirror.

It's YOU, not US........

Are people taking to me cuz ive not got a prob with meets ive found a few and my spelling is not the worst in the world. Just cuz ive only 2 meets posted on my wall doesnt mean thats all ive met. There the first 2 i met so posted them to wall and left others hiden. But if u would like to see more i can post more to my wall no problem.

All i asked was any couples or woman in this area looking for a reg play mate male. 22 posts and all about nothing i asked

» Add a new message to this topic