FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > GREENHOUSE SATURDAY 22 FEB

GREENHOUSE SATURDAY 22 FEB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fabbers. Anyone going to the greenhouse tomorrow night. Im having a room for the night too. Anyone wanna share the overnight room with me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why does a Straight guy want to go to a gay and bisexual club ?

By *4rlockMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Cos he's not ????

Cause he can?

"Cause he can? "

I could go to the local knitting circle because i can but i don't see the point if i truly have no interest in it

Straight guys might be curious and it’s the best night to try it x

"Straight guys might be curious and it’s the best night to try it x "

the OP has messaged me privately to explain his reasons , something he didn't have to do so credit to him , this isn't directed at him but it's no secret that straight guys go to the night to avoid the extortionate cost of a Friday , this doesn't excuse the fact that it's called bi night for a reason , what happens if a straight guy is in the jacuzzi and the female half of a bi couple starts to have fun with him and he responds , the husband assumes he's interested l and touches him only to be told no thanks I'm only interested in women , embarrassing for the husband to say the least

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Gotta admit I don't like straight guys at bi events very much really... they're always the ones I want but can't have! Ric x

"Gotta admit I don't like straight guys at bi events very much really... they're always the ones I want but can't have! Ric x"

, ain't it always the way

Maybe he’s bi curious and looking to explore! Iv sucked him hahaha

"Maybe he’s bi curious and looking to explore! Iv sucked him hahaha "

well as I said the OP and myself have exchanged a few messages and he explained his reasons for going and I have to say what a really nice guy he is and it's obvious from some of his Veri's that bi night may suit him after all lol , maybe I should have read them 1st before commenting

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

I've always thought of myself as straight, but really enjoying bi nights at this club

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I (The Mrs) am bi-curious but (The Mr) is straight, do you think it would be worth us trying out bi-night or will there be too many men after his arse, as we only really want to try it if there are plenty of women there that may take my fancy?

By *4rlockMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"Cos he's not ????"

Want to apologise for my comment, it was not my intention to cast aspersions on the OP's sexuality. As a regular at the greenhouse, I should have known better. Again my apologies.

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I (The Mrs) am bi-curious but (The Mr) is straight, do you think it would be worth us trying out bi-night or will there be too many men after his arse, as we only really want to try it if there are plenty of women there that may take my fancy? "

Don't know about 'chasing his arse' but he may be propositioned by other men.

It is BI night after all.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Straight guys might be curious and it’s the best night to try it x

the OP has messaged me privately to explain his reasons , something he didn't have to do so credit to him , this isn't directed at him but it's no secret that straight guys go to the night to avoid the extortionate cost of a Friday , this doesn't excuse the fact that it's called bi night for a reason , what happens if a straight guy is in the jacuzzi and the female half of a bi couple starts to have fun with him and he responds , the husband assumes he's interested l and touches him only to be told no thanks I'm only interested in women , embarrassing for the husband to say the least "

If its a man or woman, should always be asked before touching.

Its just manners at end of day and avoids embarrassment.

By *ittleLillyTV/TS  over a year ago

Pontypool

I know a lot of people have gone out of curiosity and discovered they’re fully bi!

York

So tempted to come tonight but it's a 4hr drive

"I (The Mrs) am bi-curious but (The Mr) is straight, do you think it would be worth us trying out bi-night or will there be too many men after his arse, as we only really want to try it if there are plenty of women there that may take my fancy? "

in my very humble opinion , bi nights are best suited to bi people but as someone much more important than me once said , opinions are like arseholes everyone had 1 but it doesn't make yours any more important than the next guy , there's lots of couples that go on a Friday and the large majority of the females are bi I would say, so you've every chance of meeting someone who takes your fancy on a Friday without running the risk of losing your husbands arse lol but obviously you're free to go on whichever night suits you and I hope you have lots of fun

"Straight guys might be curious and it’s the best night to try it x

the OP has messaged me privately to explain his reasons , something he didn't have to do so credit to him , this isn't directed at him but it's no secret that straight guys go to the night to avoid the extortionate cost of a Friday , this doesn't excuse the fact that it's called bi night for a reason , what happens if a straight guy is in the jacuzzi and the female half of a bi couple starts to have fun with him and he responds , the husband assumes he's interested l and touches him only to be told no thanks I'm only interested in women , embarrassing for the husband to say the least

If its a man or woman, should always be asked before touching.

Its just manners at end of day and avoids embarrassment. "

absolutely right , unfortunately not everyone has the manners that we'd like x

Caerphilly

"So tempted to come tonight but it's a 4hr drive "

Probably be a quiet one tonight due to the rugby.

Best to go a Saturday when there's a party arranged like next week.

How on earth would he 'lose his arse'?

"How on earth would he 'lose his arse'? "

it was a reference to the ladies question about bi men chasing her husbands arse in her post above which I'm guessing you hadn't read , and a joke

York

"So tempted to come tonight but it's a 4hr drive

Probably be a quiet one tonight due to the rugby.

Best to go a Saturday when there's a party arranged like next week.

"

Thank you... Will see if we can make that one Xx

"How on earth would he 'lose his arse'?

it was a reference to the ladies question about bi men chasing her husbands arse in her post above which I'm guessing you hadn't read , and a joke "

I read both but put my comment at the end of yours as the final comment on that topic, as per usual forum etiquette. Not aimed at you but I find it offensive that people think their arses will be chased by bi men, they're no less indiscriminate than straight men who are happy to chase anything & everything X

My comment of ‘after his arse’ was said tongue in cheek, I was simply asking that as it is only myself (The Mrs) that is curious, would it be worth us attending/or indeed would we still be allowed...

Caerphilly

"I (The Mrs) am bi-curious but (The Mr) is straight, do you think it would be worth us trying out bi-night or will there be too many men after his arse, as we only really want to try it if there are plenty of women there that may take my fancy?

My comment of ‘after his arse’ was said tongue in cheek, I was simply asking that as it is only myself (The Mrs) that is curious, would it be worth us attending/or indeed would we still be allowed..."

When they started bi night the rule was as long as one half of the couple was bi there was no problem so there's no reason why you can't go if you wish to.

"I (The Mrs) am bi-curious but (The Mr) is straight, do you think it would be worth us trying out bi-night or will there be too many men after his arse, as we only really want to try it if there are plenty of women there that may take my fancy?

My comment of ‘after his arse’ was said tongue in cheek, I was simply asking that as it is only myself (The Mrs) that is curious, would it be worth us attending/or indeed would we still be allowed...

When they started bi night the rule was as long as one half of the couple was bi there was no problem so there's no reason why you can't go if you wish to. "

There are plenty of couples who go with straight husbands, they really enjoy it. It's all about fun at the end of the day!

My understanding was as long as you are aware theres no issue, the people there are super friendly on a saturday, if you dont want to play you can just tell them, I know a few straight guys that go on a Saturday and they get on with everyone. Xxx hope that helps, have a lush night when you decide to go x

Many thanks for the advice shared. We enjoyed Friday and will look to head there to try a Saturday out too.

» Add a new message to this topic