FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Burglar

Burglar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardiff247 OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Been asked to act like a burglar by a sexy fem and lie her up AGAIN anyone else into this fantasy one my favourite ones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would say that would be rather foolish. She may call the police and get you arrested.

cardiff

This is a agreement by both sides we are acting out fantasy not strangers that would be criminal

cardiff

"I would say that would be rather foolish. She may call the police and get you arrested."
This is a agreement by both sides we are acting out fantasy not strangers that would be criminal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have done something similar a few times. Michelle gets naked on all fours and waits in the hall or in the bedroom with her back to the point of entry. A guy let’s himself in and fucks her. No words are spoken and when he’s done he leaves. She says it’s the best sex ever never knowing or seeing who has taken her.

"I would say that would be rather foolish. She may call the police and get you arrested."

That would be funny can you imagine

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

One of my fantasies is this:

You walk up the path and feel the front door. It's open so you put your sky mask in and walk in. All the lights are off.

You switch on your torch and walk into the lounge and walk to the far corner as instructed in your mail.

All of a sudden the lights go and and a couple are standing Inthe door way. Call the police darling the women says to the man. No please I beg don't call the police I'll do any thing..

Anything asking the women?? ....

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

"We have done something similar a few times. Michelle gets naked on all fours and waits in the hall or in the bedroom with her back to the point of entry. A guy let’s himself in and fucks her. No words are spoken and when he’s done he leaves. She says it’s the best sex ever never knowing or seeing who has taken her. "

That is so hot

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Getting fucked by a burglar doesn’t really do much for me. Unless it’s a woman and she’s dressed like Catherine zeta jones in entrapment. Unfortunately you don’t get many like this up in the valleys

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

[Removed by poster at 29/02/20 15:14:41]

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"Getting fucked by a burglar doesn’t really do much for me. Unless it’s a woman and she’s dressed like Catherine zeta jones in entrapment. Unfortunately you don’t get many like this up in the valleys "

Ten a penny here in the Vale mate. Only last night a CZ-J lookalike crept into my house and Savilled the life out of me. Was ok but am feeling tired now

Treorchy

"Getting fucked by a burglar doesn’t really do much for me. Unless it’s a woman and she’s dressed like Catherine zeta jones in entrapment. Unfortunately you don’t get many like this up in the valleys

Ten a penny here in the Vale mate. Only last night a CZ-J lookalike crept into my house and Savilled the life out of me. Was ok but am feeling tired now "

A Vicky pollard lookalike followed me home from the co-op the other night and stood outside my house for an hour. Think she might be casing the joint. Either that or she wanted to bum me with the bottle of white lightening she was holding. I’m hoping for the burglary to be honest

"We have done something similar a few times. Michelle gets naked on all fours and waits in the hall or in the bedroom with her back to the point of entry. A guy let’s himself in and fucks her. No words are spoken and when he’s done he leaves. She says it’s the best sex ever never knowing or seeing who has taken her. "
fuxk that’s sounds amazing

"Been asked to act like a burglar by a sexy fem and lie her up AGAIN anyone else into this fantasy one my favourite ones"

Yes definitely sounds like fun!

Cardiff

Anyone interested in what happens next ?

"Getting fucked by a burglar doesn’t really do much for me. Unless it’s a woman and she’s dressed like Catherine zeta jones in entrapment. Unfortunately you don’t get many like this up in the valleys

Ten a penny here in the Vale mate. Only last night a CZ-J lookalike crept into my house and Savilled the life out of me. Was ok but am feeling tired now

A Vicky pollard lookalike followed me home from the co-op the other night and stood outside my house for an hour. Think she might be casing the joint. Either that or she wanted to bum me with the bottle of white lightening she was holding. I’m hoping for the burglary to be honest "

Yea but no but yea but no but

Cardiff

Lol make up your mind

Cardiff

Just realized I've hijacked someone else's post oooops sorry

cardiff

I have just done this again last nite requested from a sexy female it’s fun any takers women only as I’m straight

Treorchy

A Vicky pollard lookalike followed me home from the co-op the other night and stood outside my house for an hour. Think she might be casing the joint. Either that or she wanted to bum me with the bottle of white lightening she was holding. I’m hoping for the burglary to be honest

Yea but no but yea but no but "

I didn’t like the look in her eye. It was like “mmmm shall I strap on the beer can or the fire hydrant for you big boy” as she dragged on her lambert and Buttler.

By *moothgentlemanMan  over a year ago

Derby

"I have just done this again last nite requested from a sexy female it’s fun any takers women only as I’m straight "

I love it when random sexy females message males after posting random scenarios and then it happening again.. like what are the odds

Make sure you get the addresses right or it could be akward

» Add a new message to this topic