FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > THEY !!!

THEY !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well just when you thought you heard it all guys Elon Musk the multi millionaire ,Owner of Teslar and Space X is having his 6th child .... Soooo fking what you may say ?? Nope as what is wrong ....... he’s naming his new child They ????? Fking They ffs ... due to trans gender shit they’re naming they’re baby THEY ??? Waaaaaa !!! Who agrees that this trans gender neutral bollox is being taken way over the mark ?? What’s the matter with Billy or Alex or fking lee even at least they are someone n not a fking they ...Opinions on this as I think it’s going beyond now ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm more worried about you right now think this topic has touched on an inner sensitivity, are you OK? As for the topic you don't have a clue so I'll sit back & watch this one develop or disappear X

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Well just when you thought you heard it all guys Elon Musk the multi millionaire ,Owner of Teslar and Space X is having his 6th child .... Soooo fking what you may say ?? Nope as what is wrong ....... he’s naming his new child They ????? Fking They ffs ... due to trans gender shit they’re naming they’re baby THEY ??? Waaaaaa !!! Who agrees that this trans gender neutral bollox is being taken way over the mark ?? What’s the matter with Billy or Alex or fking lee even at least they are someone n not a fking they ...Opinions on this as I think it’s going beyond now ??? "

Would this be the obvious spoof on twitter which you're referring to?

"Well just when you thought you heard it all guys Elon Musk the multi millionaire ,Owner of Teslar and Space X is having his 6th child .... Soooo fking what you may say ?? Nope as what is wrong ....... he’s naming his new child They ????? Fking They ffs ... due to trans gender shit they’re naming they’re baby THEY ??? Waaaaaa !!! Who agrees that this trans gender neutral bollox is being taken way over the mark ?? What’s the matter with Billy or Alex or fking lee even at least they are someone n not a fking they ...Opinions on this as I think it’s going beyond now ???

Would this be the obvious spoof on twitter which you're referring to? "

Twitter ?

Caerphilly

"Well just when you thought you heard it all guys Elon Musk the multi millionaire ,Owner of Teslar and Space X is having his 6th child .... Soooo fking what you may say ?? Nope as what is wrong ....... he’s naming his new child They ????? Fking They ffs ... due to trans gender shit they’re naming they’re baby THEY ??? Waaaaaa !!! Who agrees that this trans gender neutral bollox is being taken way over the mark ?? What’s the matter with Billy or Alex or fking lee even at least they are someone n not a fking they ...Opinions on this as I think it’s going beyond now ???

Twitter ? "

Yep, twitter.

Which has obviously spread online to believed by the very gullible.

"I'm more worried about you right now think this topic has touched on an inner sensitivity, are you OK? As for the topic you don't have a clue so I'll sit back & watch this one develop or disappear X"

Don’t worry bout me worry bout the folk naming they’re kids They ,What ,Who or When now there’s folk with major inner issues .... not really hard to understand

Twitter ?

Yep, twitter.

Which has obviously spread online to believed by the very gullible. "

Nope don’t do Twitter at all nor my shoe size

Even if this was a real news story, i'm not sure what affect a newborns name has on you? Elon doesn't moan when you call your fiftieth pitbull Sharky.

Caerphilly

Twitter ?

Yep, twitter.

Nope don’t do Twitter at all nor my shoe size "

Common sense seems to be another thing you don't do.

A bit odd calling someone "They" a bit thoughtless as to how the child might feel in later life. Surely "Us" would have been a better choice from the child's point of view, like "what's your name?" "They", not right is it?

Then if the child is in school and the register is being called, what do all the kids say when the teacher calls "Us"?

Us Musk, has a good ring to it and lets face it with a name like that it'll need a good ring when it gets older!

I hope that made no sense at all

"A bit odd calling someone "They" a bit thoughtless as to how the child might feel in later life. Surely "Us" would have been a better choice from the child's point of view, like "what's your name?" "They", not right is it?

Then if the child is in school and the register is being called, what do all the kids say when the teacher calls "Us"?

Us Musk, has a good ring to it and lets face it with a name like that it'll need a good ring when it gets older!

I hope that made no sense at all "

Pmsllll absolute 100% nonsense hahs header ..... They Musk I suppose haha

Twitter ?

Yep, twitter.

Common sense seems to be another thing you don't do. "

be nice mun ... sense of humour in Asda’s £2.99 each tho it’s 2 for a fiver on shelf no 2 isle no three just down from freezers go ask for They as take you straight to them he will .... just incase ones lacking

By *ichard78Man  over a year ago

wrexham.

"Well just when you thought you heard it all guys Elon Musk the multi millionaire ,Owner of Teslar and Space X is having his 6th child .... Soooo fking what you may say ?? Nope as what is wrong ....... he’s naming his new child They ????? Fking They ffs ... due to trans gender shit they’re naming they’re baby THEY ??? Waaaaaa !!! Who agrees that this trans gender neutral bollox is being taken way over the mark ?? What’s the matter with Billy or Alex or fking lee even at least they are someone n not a fking they ...Opinions on this as I think it’s going beyond now ??? "

That will be a post made by notorious twitter troll, Elon musk? Maybe troll a bit much, but enjoy his tweets for the fun, and science and relax!

"Even if this was a real news story, i'm not sure what affect a newborns name has on you? Elon doesn't moan when you call your fiftieth pitbull Sharky."

At least they’re called somthing surely?? And as im a proud dad of 4 under 8 Zit ,Soar , Scab and What I am experienced in this matter

"I'm more worried about you right now think this topic has touched on an inner sensitivity, are you OK? As for the topic you don't have a clue so I'll sit back & watch this one develop or disappear X

Don’t worry bout me worry bout the folk naming they’re kids They ,What ,Who or When now there’s folk with major inner issues .... not really hard to understand "

At what point did I say I didn't understand the topic? I just don't agree with your comment, or is this another thread where the op view has to be the only, right view?

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

For it to bother you this much to create a post here you clearly have some transphobic bullshit attitude.

"I'm more worried about you right now think this topic has touched on an inner sensitivity, are you OK? As for the topic you don't have a clue so I'll sit back & watch this one develop or disappear X

Don’t worry bout me worry bout the folk naming they’re kids They ,What ,Who or When now there’s folk with major inner issues .... not really hard to understand

At what point did I say I didn't understand the topic? I just don't agree with your comment, or is this another thread where the op view has to be the only, right view? "

I’ve not posted this thread to argue over Elon frigging musk lol I’ve not stated you don’t understand have I ? I said WHAT is there not to understand as you said I’ve no clue did you not ? Neither have I disagreed with your view but I feel aggression in your reply when it’s totally uncalled for so I’ll not reply again and I am sorry if I have caused you any anxed , but that said I think you need to go back and read actually what I’ve said as nothing I’ve said is aimed at all at you

Caerphilly

Twitter ?

Yep, twitter.

be nice mun ... sense of humour in Asda’s £2.99 each tho it’s 2 for a fiver on shelf no 2 isle no three just down from freezers go ask for They as take you straight to them he will .... just incase ones lacking "

Says the man who displayed zero humour when commenting on a story that you still can't seem to grasp is untrue.

"For it to bother you this much to create a post here you clearly have some transphobic bullshit attitude.

"

Of course ... I’ve worked security at pride many times as well as pluse and the eagle in Cardiff which I’ve many gay / tranz etc friends also my best mate is full blown gay ... what a bizarre comment , what’s this got to do with naming a child They ??? Not at all a transphobic thread but ohhhh well ime off naked skydiving with lilly savage ..balls to it

Twitter ?

Yep, twitter.

be nice mun ... sense of humour in Asda’s £2.99 each tho it’s 2 for a fiver on shelf no 2 isle no three just down from freezers go ask for They as take you straight to them he will .... just incase ones lacking

Says the man who displayed zero humour when commenting on a story that you still can't seem to grasp is untrue. "

"my best mate is full blown gay"

You make it sound like some kind of contagious disease

The thread is about apparently Egon Musks 6th child is going to be named They due to being transgender neutral parents , I’ve not attacked any one ,cpl or individual neither have I slated any person over they’re sexual persuasion ,orientation or the way they dress / live ,I’ve only said it’s going way to far when ppl are naming they’re kids ‘They’ etc due to transgender equality ... why stop there there’s That ,This ,Them ,Who ,What ,When ,Why and Where pmslllllll now that’s funny and unfortunately clearly I’m just a chicken in a pen Wolfs here as for finding the report amusing and asking opinions all of a sudden im attacked called all sorts I’m a trangenderphobe etc so on that note I’m not playing no more ima offski ,stay outa forums they said ,it’s clicky ..... yes observed so ttfn

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Not sure why you're getting so bent out of shape about it. It's been going on for years.

For example there's the Phoenix family with River, Rain & Summer.

"For it to bother you this much to create a post here you clearly have some transphobic bullshit attitude.

"

Too bloody true

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

What I find strange in the world of tolerance and understanding ( which I totally agree with by the way) if you even breath or hint you don't agree with it the tolerance completely disappears

Caerphilly

"What I find strange in the world of tolerance and understanding ( which I totally agree with by the way) if you even breath or hint you don't agree with it the tolerance completely disappears "

How is objecting to someone knowingly using a fake story to to get a trans bashing thread going intolerant?

"What I find strange in the world of tolerance and understanding ( which I totally agree with by the way) if you even breath or hint you don't agree with it the tolerance completely disappears

How is objecting to someone knowingly using a fake story to to get a trans bashing thread going intolerant?

"

It makes you intolerant of intolerance and good for you

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I think you're confusing sexuality and gender identity in parts of your bizarre pronoun rant.

By *r_Mrs_SexytimesCouple  over a year ago

pontypool

Personally couldn't give a fuck.

Not my life

Not my child.

And why do you care enough to put this on a swingers site forum?

Over the head I say.

Let them do what they wanna do.

» Add a new message to this topic