FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Thoughts on...

Thoughts on...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

came across this post/thread in another forum...and always see people commenting in chat about what clubs/venues etc are about for us wales swingers..i always say its the company not the venue that make the night..whats everyone elses thoughts ???

''We are opening a new High Class Swing Club. When I say High Class I don't mean extorniate fees etc, I mean "higher standards".

We are interested in what people like/dislike when they go to a swinging club.

The club location is a secret at the moment whilst it is being fitted out. The club will be open in September.

The club will have the usual - jacuzzi, play rooms, viewing rooms, private lockable rooms, swimming pool, lockers, theme rooms, BDSM, secure car parking, lounges, shower rooms, etc.

There are clubs all over the UK and some couples, single men or single ladies either love it or hate it.

So from your own personal views what would you like to see in a Club? What is your pet hate of a Club.

All ideas and feedback, negative or positive are welcome and would be appreciated.

You may either send privately or openly within the forum page.

Those who do respond with productive useful feedback will receive an introductory night discount to say "Thank you".''

What does everyone look for when taking the plunge to go club rather than private meets??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cleanliness is the most important for me(M)..bins in rooms,wipes available that sort of thing.

Also good staff are an absolute must,as is knowing you will taken seriously should you have a problem(with persistent single males for example)

I would also be interested in seeing a good selection of condoms,lubes and maybe some toys sold.

good luck and looking forward to it

x

By *weetdebWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

hi...would love to see another club open in Wales.Iv not attended many clubs but when i have then i have gone as a single fem with a few other single fems.Our problem is,is that we can only normally attend on a saturday and most clubs are couples and single ladies only on a saturday.Myself and my friends would prefer a night where there are single men also but this is hard to find on a saturday so would be great if you could do this say about once a month,im aware that this may put off the couples but surely you could sorta vet the guys first and keep a close eye on how they behave...just an idea x

Fantastic, another club in Wales !! We often attend Chams, both Newport and Darlaston but will say that we prefer Darlaston. It always seems to be better presented, less "Shabby" and although both are clean Darlaston has the edge.

As for what would we like to see in a club ? Good staff are a must, keeping the customer happy is always a top priority, has to be spotlessly clean, a cleaner / staff member doing regular walk arounds would help reduce mess in the active rooms and a good smoking area. We know smoking is reducing but to have to sit / stand in the wet and cold stops us from going to certain clubs and we have had some good meets start in the smoking areas

Oh if you looking for staff ...................................

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Guys... JJ isnt opening a new club, she was using someone elses post as a convo starter!!!

By *weetdebWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Guys... JJ isnt opening a new club, she was using someone elses post as a convo starter!!! "

Bugger....lol

brecon

However.... this thread got me thinking now lol!!

Only ever been to Chams in Newport, and I wondered what our ideal club would be like?

We like the jacussi, so I think a club would have to have a big one, or perhaps acpl of smaller ones.

Air con is a definate, nothing worse than finding peeps to play with, only for it to go all pete tong because people are sliding off the vinyl covers from getting sweaty!!

Anyone got any other ideas?

Wow love the idea, hope it's in Wales preferably south lol

Can't stand shoddy clubs and not enough staff to look after single girls....

By *affy103Couple  over a year ago

bridgend

About time, however can you guarantee that there'll be no drugs? or no mobile phones cos they're cameras are to quick to be used?

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

I've still not been to a club.....but it would have to be clean!!!!

I (Mick) have been looking into opening a club in West Wales for a few years now as there seems to be a void. I cant find suitable premises and always worry about what to do during the week. There is alot to think about and a huge risk involved with clubs and I take my hat off to those who have achieved a standard be that at their own homes or actual premises. We need a club here in the West to COMPLIMENT the other clubs in the North and East so if anyone knows of "suitable" premises let us know

brecon

I believe a club has been opened in deepest darkest West Wales, its a hotel style place, no idea of if its fully up and running yet but if you PM us we'll pass the details on.

correct mart..there is a thread relating to it within the wales forums

Uh oh!

I'm picturing convoys arriving in our neck of the woods now.

"Uh oh!

I'm picturing convoys arriving in our neck of the woods now. "

says 'she' rubbing her hands gleefully!!

It's a dam shame the clink closed, although it was primarily fetish venue, the swing social scene there i feel is sadly missed, so a decent club In Wales would be great, though if its too far from the bride it will possibly put of the visitors from the other side.

from all the clubs I have attended, it would have to diversify to succeed as hosting evenings just for swingers wouldn't realy cover costs of renting a venue and set up costs,

lots of clubs turn to the fetish scene, and gangbang type parties during the week. Good luck to anyone who starts one, and I would definately support it!

As others have said cleanliness is number one, there's nothing worse than putting your hand, knees or any other body part in someone else's jizz covered tissue

Fresh smelling play rooms. With wipes. Showers if possible, deodorants,etc,

Boudoir not seedy!! Friendly staff, not Pervy,

"I've still not been to a club.....but it would have to be clean!!!!"

Can't believe you've not been to a club yet !!! Could always tag along with us one nite xxx

By *iercedpussyCouple  over a year ago

pontypridd

Thinks JJ should open a new club lol i love going Chams one in cardiiff be brill come on jj lol

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

"I've still not been to a club.....but it would have to be clean!!!!

Can't believe you've not been to a club yet !!! Could always tag along with us one nite xxx"

I know.....would you look after me and hold my hand......lol

brecon

Parking.... thats something that gets ovelooked, either have parking on site, or be within a very cheap taxi ride of cheap parking.... erm.... I think that might be asking too much, but it is a fantasy club after all lol!!!

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We think its a fantastic idea...There is definately a niche for a swingers club in Cardiff! Jacuzzi, showers, play rooms, theme nights...we could go on and on. Something to think about for sure! A modern and clean venue with secure parking and friendly staff, maybe accomodation too. Where can we buy our tickets?? Lol...

And anything else you asked me to hold

brecon

Selling stuff would be good too, maybe condoms, lube, stockings, maybe even toys and outfits!

This got me thinking too...

First of all, I agree with all the above on clean, air conditioned, good parking, and extras like lube and condoms readily available.

First you need to consider location. My ideal location would be a bit more cetral in wales so that ALL could get to it (say Bridgend area). The best idea would be an industrial unit that is converted as parking at night would not be an issue and it would be well away from prying eyes

Also membership prices should reflect the regular customers. time and time again I see clubs empty on a sat night because of the price. You could consider giving a discount for the more times you visit.

In some cases, females, and couples get one hell of a cheaper entry fee to single males. yes yes i know there are loads of single males, but consider that in most cases there may not be any custom if it were not for them ?

As i said the more times they visit perhaps the cheaper it could become ?

For people visiting from over the bridge, give a discount for their bridge fee, and i bet you will get alot more visits.

anyway thats my ideas...see you at the club

"Thinks JJ should open a new club lol i love going Chams one in cardiiff be brill come on jj lol "

can i be bothered though??

Been to only a couple of clubs with lady friends and did not stay more than 40mins both times cause not been clean and been bit social club at the local . Best and only one I stayed at was holland fun4two .was very good .but am more in 2 bdsm

» Add a new message to this topic