FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Looks or personality

Looks or personality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just wondering if it's all about looks on here as I have a wicked personality but I'm not exactly an oil painting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to go for looks on here first but if at socials its not always looks, they might have an amazing personality that gets my attention first and foremost.

On here its only the face I have to go by x

By *wanseapaulMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Boobs and bum, personality gets repeats

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

On here it’s got to be the visuals first of all, which includes how the profile reads, but also includes how the photos posted look, after that how the chats are and then finally how the personality is during a social.

It’s a combination of all of those elements which gets the interest of me and M’lady.

I find that women tend to go for looks over personality. Not surprising as most men on here always sending shitty messages to women which in turn makes the rest of us look bad. This site has changed in the few short months I’ve been away. Since I’ve been back, it’s been such a slog to even try and get any response. But patience is key with this place.

"I find that women tend to go for looks over personality. Not surprising as most men on here always sending shitty messages to women which in turn makes the rest of us look bad. This site has changed in the few short months I’ve been away. Since I’ve been back, it’s been such a slog to even try and get any response. But patience is key with this place. "

And a higher age limit lol

"I'm just wondering if it's all about looks on here as I have a wicked personality but I'm not exactly an oil painting "

Told you last night put positive updates up and eye catching profile headings plus you took a few good photos last night, youve not put them on public for all to see?

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"I find that women tend to go for looks over personality. Not surprising as most men on here always sending shitty messages to women which in turn makes the rest of us look bad. This site has changed in the few short months I’ve been away. Since I’ve been back, it’s been such a slog to even try and get any response. But patience is key with this place. "

I don’t really bother sending any messages anymore, unless something catches my eye, a status update or something. Other than that I’ve found it to be a pointless exercise these days. So now I tend to use the forums. Far more entertaining.

By *ia RooCouple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

looks are not everything we meet a few who come for a sensual massage and just chat It may not include sex either just having a good time

» Add a new message to this topic