FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Difficulty organising a riding out

Difficulty organising a riding out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and B OP   Couple  over a year ago

Durham

Since we got the biker forum up and running there's been some great chat. We have noticed since the beginning that getting to hook up with fellow bikers on here for a ride out has been a lot more difficult. Why is this we ask? Is it due to the biker scene in general and folk are a bit fearful of the ride out in case they are recognised? would be great to get to the bottom of this.

We have often posted where we are going in the hope we'd get a message or two from people who'd like a ride out, but nothing. Do people need to be more direct with a time and place to ride out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like meets, I think some will and some won't go for a ride out.

I suppose if you're organising a gang bang you'd over subscribe, perhaps rides are the same?

I guess some folks don't like to mix their hobbies too, what they get up to on here, stays on here.

I've asked numerous times and have either been let down or told a "no" because I'm bisexual!

Obviously some see a ride as an ice breaker for fun then?

I'd be up for a ride, there's no expectations from me BTW.

Most are to far away for me but would be happy to meet up with others

Durham

Looking at these kind of posts we have noticed folk are up for a ride out but more time than enough the post always says 'somebody should organise something' It seems folk are up for it only if someone else does the organising. The few we have seen that try to organise just don't have good communication skills or the ability to stick what they have organised which puts people off committing but that is very rare to see anyone commit to sorting something. Post above could have hit it on the head, comfortable to chat on the biker forum but some folks don't like to mix their hobbies

By *nnabell762TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

South of brum ? Im up for a day out on the bike with some notice.

"Looking at these kind of posts we have noticed folk are up for a ride out but more time than enough the post always says 'somebody should organise something' It seems folk are up for it only if someone else does the organising. The few we have seen that try to organise just don't have good communication skills or the ability to stick what they have organised which puts people off committing but that is very rare to see anyone commit to sorting something. Post above could have hit it on the head, comfortable to chat on the biker forum but some folks don't like to mix their hobbies "

They don't know what they're missing out on....lol

Always up for a ride out as long as my shifts allow.

Let's try again then and see what happens....

Durham

"Like meets, I think some will and some won't go for a ride out.

I suppose if you're organising a gang bang you'd over subscribe, perhaps rides are the same?

I guess some folks don't like to mix their hobbies too, what they get up to on here, stays on here.

I've asked numerous times and have either been let down or told a "no" because I'm bisexual!

I'd be up for a ride, there's no expectations from me BTW."

This bit on your post 'I've asked numerous times and have either been let down or told a "no" because I'm bisexual' was something we had mulled over the last week when we were thinking of maybe trying to sort a biker social up here. We have seen so many evening socials being organized over he years and always limiting single men. We know there a fab version for bi or gay men but surely a social should be inclusive. We know we have on our profile we don't meet with Bi men but in no way are we homophobic which we know some will have issue with. So we got to think if we were to organize a Saturday afternoon bike meet we wouldn't exclude anyone. Probably a different vibe to a social organized in a pub on an evening though

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

personally i think a ride in i;e to a set location at a certain time would be more successful to organise as no pressure to ride in a group of unknown ability .Perhaps best to avoid the usual biker haunts so as not to cause confusion on who's who

Durham

"South of brum ? Im up for a day out on the bike with some notice."

This is the kind of post we are on about. Not to be rude or anything and we know you want to have a ride out. You say with some notice so why maybe don't you post you are having a ride out on such a date and ask others to tag along. The posts that just say I'm up for it don't ever seem to get anywhere. Maybe we all need a different approach, which is why we started this thread. See if people really can get these rides out which don't seem to be happening reading all the threads the last few years (not including 2020 in this by the way people)

This bit on your post 'I've asked numerous times and have either been let down or told a "no" because I'm bisexual' was something we had mulled over the last week when we were thinking of maybe trying to sort a biker social up here. We have seen so many evening socials being organized over he years and always limiting single men. We know there a fab version for bi or gay men but surely a social should be inclusive. We know we have on our profile we don't meet with Bi men but in no way are we homophobic which we know some will have issue with. So we got to think if we were to organize a Saturday afternoon bike meet we wouldn't exclude anyone. Probably a different vibe to a social organized in a pub on an evening though "

I agree,

Without sounding presumptuous,

I think most see a ride as an ice breaker to fun.

I don't see it that way as I don't have any expectations from anyone I meet off Fab for the first time.

No matter what your sexual orientation is, if it's just a social gathering of bikers who log into Fab and are on the scene it shouldn't matter.

As I've already said I'd be up for a social.

So any one want to meet up?

i have tried this twice on our profile name. to arrange a ride out. then got banned cause some twat kicked off saying i didnt invite anyone from down south. when it was open to anyone that wanted to go. so the hassle of setting something up. just isnt worth it

Durham

"i have tried this twice on our profile name. to arrange a ride out. then got banned cause some twat kicked off saying i didnt invite anyone from down south. when it was open to anyone that wanted to go. so the hassle of setting something up. just isnt worth it"

Totally agree, we have organized many things and its not easy and always a big hassle of trying to keep everyone happy, maybe the reason why no one will commit to organizing their own ride out and want someone else to do the organizing. I know when I was the go to person for organizing bike stuff I would get approached from others with their ideas for me to sort for them, never happened, as you say it was enough hassle sorting my ideas out. I always just said to them great Idea, let me know when you have it sorted, the look on their faces was a picture. Can't believe you got a ban for not inviting people from certain areas out of the thousands of people on here from all over the country, a bit harsh.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

This bit on your post 'I've asked numerous times and have either been let down or told a "no" because I'm bisexual' was something we had mulled over the last week when we were thinking of maybe trying to sort a biker social up here. We have seen so many evening socials being organized over he years and always limiting single men. We know there a fab version for bi or gay men but surely a social should be inclusive. We know we have on our profile we don't meet with Bi men but in no way are we homophobic which we know some will have issue with. So we got to think if we were to organize a Saturday afternoon bike meet we wouldn't exclude anyone. Probably a different vibe to a social organized in a pub on an evening though "

Why jot look at meeting up at a bike rally, or other organised event. That way if not many people turn up, you still have something to do.

This bit on your post 'I've asked numerous times and have either been let down or told a "no" because I'm bisexual' was something we had mulled over the last week when we were thinking of maybe trying to sort a biker social up here. We have seen so many evening socials being organized over he years and always limiting single men. We know there a fab version for bi or gay men but surely a social should be inclusive. We know we have on our profile we don't meet with Bi men but in no way are we homophobic which we know some will have issue with. So we got to think if we were to organize a Saturday afternoon bike meet we wouldn't exclude anyone. Probably a different vibe to a social organized in a pub on an evening though

Why jot look at meeting up at a bike rally, or other organised event. That way if not many people turn up, you still have something to do."

Yeah, tried that too and met nobody...lol

I understand that if someone is a million miles away, even with the bike it can be impractical but even the locals to me for the most part seem unfriendly or unwilling to meet for a run out.

It's a difficult one for sure!

no it got heated. it was a woman just wanting to stir shit up. so i told her what i thought of her. got banned from my own thread lol

Durham

Why jot look at meeting up at a bike rally, or other organised event. That way if not many people turn up, you still have something to do."

That's the kind of thing we were trying to find out really, as a bike rally you will have folk from the bike scene you might know and folk might not want to mix both. We think a fab bike social people would feel more comfortable to it to be separate from bike scene stuff. Think someone earlier in this thread said something to that effect

Well I'd be up for a social to talk about bikes and just be around other serially enlightened people whether they be bi or straight.

I bet it wouldn't be long before the topic got onto sex though....lol

I have had a couple of ride outs with members on here . I think some think it’s an alternative social meet with a view to future meets when for ne it’s just about heading out on the bike with some company

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

This is an interesting conversation. We used to attend fab socials in York and had some great times meeting new people but the organisation that went into must have been really hard work for the people that did it. To be honest not something we would want to take on but they were great to attend.

We cant see why a biker social would be any easier to organise if that is the type of event you are after, probably harder given the requirements for bike parking.

If you considered what would happen if someone said " I'm going to a pub in York on Friday night, anyone from Fab want to join me" I dont think it would get the same attendance as an organised social event and this is, not exactly, but similar to the " who wants to go for a ride on Sunday" post.

A Fab biker meet probably needs something like a location, time and someone to say " I'm here for the fab biker meet and ride" as a rallying point. Quite how that would turn it out is anyones guess.

It is one thing to say We are going to such a place for coffee not he bikes and will be happy to meet people but with all the non-fab bikers how would anyone know who to approach. It is a bit of a gamble that would generally keep us quiet.

Where there is a will though....

Durham

A fab biker meet rather than a fab pub social. Something like pick a car park where there's a coffee van and meet up one Saturday or Sunday afternoon, a place where there isn't already a bike meet so to keep things seperate, making it a once a month thing or something. Would make it much easier than a pub social as no one to ask for a venue. Just looking at things that anyone could do different. All worth a good discussion.

By *errymanxxxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi, I’m also up for a ride out,I’m in Bristol

By *im ZeeMan  over a year ago

staffs/chesh

Would have been nice to have had some company yesterday when I was out on my bike

By *jcukMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"A fab biker meet rather than a fab pub social. Something like pick a car park where there's a coffee van and meet up one Saturday or Sunday afternoon, a place where there isn't already a bike meet so to keep things seperate, making it a once a month thing or something. Would make it much easier than a pub social as no one to ask for a venue. Just looking at things that anyone could do different. All worth a good discussion. "

I think this is probably the best thing to aim for. I'd love to meet everyone for a chat and a ride out. So having some dates and locations to meet up, even if it's a layby with a food van, would pique my interest. Perhaps a few locations so there's a regional meet people can get to easily, then something like a summer meet over a weekend or something. Obviously that would be lot more planning, so I'd say see how things go.

But we are talking about spinning up our own bike meets I guess...

Durham

"A fab biker meet rather than a fab pub social. Something like pick a car park where there's a coffee van and meet up one Saturday or Sunday afternoon, a place where there isn't already a bike meet so to keep things seperate, making it a once a month thing or something. Would make it much easier than a pub social as no one to ask for a venue. Just looking at things that anyone could do different. All worth a good discussion.

I think this is probably the best thing to aim for. I'd love to meet everyone for a chat and a ride out. So having some dates and locations to meet up, even if it's a layby with a food van, would pique my interest. Perhaps a few locations so there's a regional meet people can get to easily, then something like a summer meet over a weekend or something. Obviously that would be lot more planning, so I'd say see how things go.

But we are talking about spinning up our own bike meets I guess..."

I would definitely say people should be spinning their own bike meets, more people who take the bull by the horns rather than just posting 'I'm up for a ride out' post 'I am going for a ride out on such a date, who's tagging along' Not saying this will work either but maybe a better approach.

Durham

[Removed by poster at 21/04/21 09:41:14]

Durham

Maybe when we are allowed to meet more than 6 people we may think about sorting a fab biker meet in a car park somewhere Durham/Gateshead area where there's a coffee/snack van

Solihull

Sounds good. I think realistically some regional regular stuff would get things moving. Feels a long trek to gateshead from here for a car park

Durham

"Sounds good. I think realistically some regional regular stuff would get things moving. Feels a long trek to gateshead from here for a car park "

Couldn't agree more. Maybe you could sort something similar yourself in your area when restriction ease and you are allowed. Like I said, people are going to have to take the bull by the horns and make these fab biker meets happen. Just to add, it's not the car park that would be the attraction, but the fab bikers that would be in it

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I would love to meet fellow fabsters for a ride out, preferably midlands based.

The only issue I'd have, is whether the Mrs would see it as an invite and jump on the back as she loves the bikes, you see, she doesn't know I'm on here!!

Durham

"I would love to meet fellow fabsters for a ride out, preferably midlands based.

The only issue I'd have, is whether the Mrs would see it as an invite and jump on the back as she loves the bikes, you see, she doesn't know I'm on here!! "

Perfect time to tell her. Once she's on the back and you have set off just say you are off to meet fellow swingers you have been chatting to on fab. How could it possibly go wrong

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've never mixed bikes with Alex, unless you count cruising on my XJR in the summer.

I would love to go to a rally as Alex but not sure if I could. I think if there was a run reasonably locally I would definitely join.

The other issue is that we all live all over the UK. You might have to ride 3 hours before you start the run.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

When things open up, put a notice up about meeting at a biker pub. Still have an enjoyable evening, even if no one turns up.

Used to like nipping over to the tap, on the wirral.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Me personally I think there are a lot of dreamer's on the site.

The idea of a ride out is an absolutely fantastic idea, but I think in general it could work, but you are right there will be limiting factors.

For me I work away so dates back are my main issue.

Durham

"I've never mixed bikes with Alex, unless you count cruising on my XJR in the summer.

I would love to go to a rally as Alex but not sure if I could. I think if there was a run reasonably locally I would definitely join.

The other issue is that we all live all over the UK. You might have to ride 3 hours before you start the run. "

That's the point in some of the posts, people to sort something in their area and not rely on others to take the first step and others following. It's not easy organizing but without people organizing we'd never get thing off the ground.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

"I've never mixed bikes with Alex, unless you count cruising on my XJR in the summer.

The other issue is that we all live all over the UK. You might have to ride 3 hours before you start the run.

That's the point in some of the posts, people to sort something in their area and not rely on others to take the first step and others following. It's not easy organizing but without people organizing we'd never get thing off the ground. "

Would it be like arranging a gangbang on fab? 100 people say they will attend and 3 actually turn up

By *im ZeeMan  over a year ago

staffs/chesh

That's the point in some of the posts, people to sort something in their area and not rely on others to take the first step and others following. It's not easy organizing but without people organizing we'd never get thing off the ground.

Would it be like arranging a gangbang on fab? 100 people say they will attend and 3 actually turn up "

In a word...yes

Durham

[Removed by poster at 25/04/21 13:29:34]

Durham

Would it be like arranging a gangbang on fab? 100 people say they will attend and 3 actually turn up "

looking at how much difficulty fellow fab bikers have on our little bit of the forum, yes, looks like it is that difficult

Me and the core guys from here have been out for the last two years together we have a kik group we message on before I left the site last time I regularly posted rides out on here and probably will start again

Durham

"Me and the core guys from here have been out for the last two years together we have a kik group we message on before I left the site last time I regularly posted rides out on here and probably will start again "

We have noticed how well your posts go on this forum but do remember you saying in a post, before all this virus started, how difficult it can be and often enough you end up riding out on your own, That's like any bike ride out though, not just fab rides out. Good you take the time and do the organizing, we take our hats off to you

"Me and the core guys from here have been out for the last two years together we have a kik group we message on before I left the site last time I regularly posted rides out on here and probably will start again

We have noticed how well your posts go on this forum but do remember you saying in a post, before all this virus started, how difficult it can be and often enough you end up riding out on your own, That's like any bike ride out though, not just fab rides out. Good you take the time and do the organizing, we take our hats off to you "

It’s defo good when you get a good group out but I quite like being on my own too, think this week I’ll be taking myself out on some solo rides take a book and go find somewhere to be on my own

I think you could be right especially in Ireland North or south because its such a small scene

Lol

By *ot meetingMan  over a year ago

down at the bottom of the garden

From my point of view. I don't mind mixing real life & FAB.

I love going out on the bike but most of the time I prefer riding alone. When I am in the mood for a group ride I'm very short of time so being free when a ride is organised is yet to happen.

Because I don't want to let people down I won't commit to it.

Durham

"From my point of view. I don't mind mixing real life & FAB.

I love going out on the bike but most of the time I prefer riding alone. When I am in the mood for a group ride I'm very short of time so being free when a ride is organised is yet to happen.

"

That is much the same as us, our life is our life and don't separate things. We do like just going out the 2 of us and due to organizing so much in the past we feel when you are the organizer, once we have committed, we don't back out and the amount of times nearly all drop out leaving you to wonder if when we turn up is anyone else going to be there. As the organizer you don't have the option of changing your mind, well you do but that makes you a bad organizer. We have organized some awesome events, so the good always out ways the negative.

As for time we have all the time in the World as we never work weekends.

Will we organize again? Well the jury is out and keep getting tempted

By *ot meetingMan  over a year ago

down at the bottom of the garden

"From my point of view. I don't mind mixing real life & FAB.

That is much the same as us, our life is our life and don't separate things. We do like just going out the 2 of us and due to organizing so much in the past we feel when you are the organizer, once we have committed, we don't back out and the amount of times nearly all drop out leaving you to wonder if when we turn up is anyone else going to be there. As the organizer you don't have the option of changing your mind, well you do but that makes you a bad organizer. We have organized some awesome events, so the good always out ways the negative.

As for time we have all the time in the World as we never work weekends.

Will we organize again? Well the jury is out and keep getting tempted "

Been having a think about this.

There is a big benefit to organised rides on here.

It's the possibility of discovering new roads/routes/places just outside your normal area rather than the same old places.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Nudist Club Near Monmouth

I tend to ride alone. Riding with a group would introduce to aspects of motorcycling that I don't experience by being on my own. Joining any group of motorcyclists would be beneficial for me.

By hooking up with a group of Fab bikers, I'd be looking for everything thing that you get from any group of bikers but with the chance of meeting single females and couples; from what I've seen on this thread and from a ride out last year, it's predominantly guys in the group so barely any difference to any other group of bikers.

That said, I think that Fab Biker Groups could be be a great way of meeting people and lead to great swinger interaction so long as there is a decent mix of genders in these groups. Happy to join any SW group that has a few couples in it.

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Who's about in South Devon? To eBay area?

Durham

Still thinking about this organizing thing. Hopefully restrictions will end 21st June and a Fab Biker meet could be on the cards. Have a couple of ideas in our heeds. Until June that's where they'll stay

By *edyarisCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough or Ullswater

We'll keep an eye out for any updates if you do decide on a ride out. It's hardly stopped raining since I got my bike so I'm still waiting to get out on it, and yes I admit to being a fair weather rider

By *edhotlovers2027Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

For us it is mostly timing,we had a social ride out a couple of weeks ago with a couple

By *edhotlovers2027Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"We'll keep an eye out for any updates if you do decide on a ride out. It's hardly stopped raining since I got my bike so I'm still waiting to get out on it, and yes I admit to being a fair weather rider "

Nothing wrong with being a fair weather rider,there's enough danger on the roads without adding slippery surfaces,plus we have done our fair share of all weather riding

Durham

"We'll keep an eye out for any updates if you do decide on a ride out. It's hardly stopped raining since I got my bike so I'm still waiting to get out on it, and yes I admit to being a fair weather rider "

Nothing wrong with waiting for better weather, especially with a new bike you are not used to. Hopefully a gap in the weather soon for you both to get out on it and give it a good going over

By *edsguyMan  over a year ago

south of Bedford

Beds, Herts or Bucks

Always up for a breakfast run to the super sausage

Rob

Be doing a few rides out over next couple weeks

By *kninjaMan  over a year ago

manchester

I'm always looking for new folk's to ride with, anyone going to be at olivers mount Scarborough in a couple of weeks?

Am in the south but would be happy to go on any ride outs if they was a bit of notice. Mike.

I'm doing the Jurassic coast at the end of may. Anyone any recommendations. For places to see. Also going to Bath and the mate wants to go tonthe ace café.

If any single ladies, TVs or couples with enduro bikes fancy a tour round the green lanes of the SW with interesting stops in some secluded woods I know, then feel free to get in touch and we'll organise something as soon as I've fixed her bike and got the pigs back in the sty. Damn things keep flying off....

Any lassie off road riders in east Scotland cany find many lassies that like riding something big other than cock haha there more fun t sex than using all oor energy’s up in 1-3 hours

We’ve been out for rides with two other couples, but they were just between the two (couples)….

As has been said many times before, it’s not easy to find people you might be compatible with - once you get past all the numpties, eejits and timewasters, you then have to find people you want to spend time with, even if that’s just a social to begin with….

Throw in another filter (I.e. they’re also bikers) then that just makes it less likely…. finding a group of bikers who do want to meet (recognising there are lots of different riding styles, people don’t want to be left out, or left behind or whatever) isn’t therefore going to be easy…

The best way may be to start small - ride outs with friends that others might join over time…

I think the crux of this is, do you want to go for a ride with a couple/guy/girl with a view to just socialising?

Or do you view it as an introduction and social because this is primarily a swingers site?

Only you guys know what you want, there's lots of talk but not much else.

Good Morning All,

I always seem to come back to this topic and read instead of post.

Years ago I would have jumped at the chance to ride with other bikers (30+ at times) and quite often

riding up a few hours prior to the ride to make sure I was at the start point in time.

Over the years when I didn't have a bike you would see various posts on mutiple forums asking about ride outs

and no one turning up or being interested for one reason or another.

These days though what I seem to notice is that if someone arranges a ride out even through facebook

they tend to specify no "L"plates which for me is a shame as I understand they want to use Motorways etc

but also it kind of excludes a lot of newer riders who perhaps want to join in the social side of things i.e

likeminded group of bikers on rideouts and having a good laugh & day out at the same time.

I'll be honest though, since getting back on the road I've found that riding solo has become more

relaxing for me, as I don't have to worry about keeping up with people, can filter as and when so not to be left behind,

and most importantly riding to my limits and not that of the others.

If a rideout was planned in advance though I'd happily join though, more so the social side then the swinging side,

as I've honestly only become confident enough in myself to have a proper face pic on here.

(That's if you don't mind riding with someone on L plates that is!!!)

Durham

Looks like the weather is going to improve according to the weather people. We might be having a ride to Whitby this Saturday, hopefully long term weather forecast is correct. We'll look out the window if it looks good it will be a go

south of Bedford

Friday morning super sausage breakfast run out near Silverstone?

"Looks like the weather is going to improve according to the weather people. We might be having a ride to Whitby this Saturday, hopefully long term weather forecast is correct. We'll look out the window if it looks good it will be a go "

Love a trip to Whitby but I think it will be even busier than usual as it's the radio 1 big weekend, if we get out we'll probably head out west, maybe a run to the lakes

Durham

"Looks like the weather is going to improve according to the weather people. We might be having a ride to Whitby this Saturday, hopefully long term weather forecast is correct. We'll look out the window if it looks good it will be a go

Love a trip to Whitby but I think it will be even busier than usual as it's the radio 1 big weekend, if we get out we'll probably head out west, maybe a run to the lakes "

We are going for the ride not the visit. Think the radio 1 thing is recorded, I do know Cold Play recorded something from the Abbey last week for it. Ride down via Saltburn and Sandsend , fish n chips and a nice ride back. We'll not be mixing with the tourists

south of Bedford

Nice ride out today and came home via greenflag recovery

Electronic fuel pump controller failed, new one fitted this afternoon back on the road £55

Bloody modern bikes with fancy Electronic bits

Durham

Lots out on the bikes in Whitby, didn't get to have a coffee with any fellow swingers though yet again

Hello, i am shocked that i have never looked on the forum part of fab, fairly new to both bikes and fab so this is all new to me.

I have been reading threw the messages on here and different threads etc and wonder if the fact that you may be struggling to organise bike meets could be the fact that others dont really scan the forum daily? Also the other thing could be if not in same postcode area it wont show up for others looking threw status's??

Like i say im new so not sure if im right or wrong so please dont take it as if i am an expert anybody.

I like the sound of the bike meets but wondering if another platform may be a better way of informing others and arranging things??

Like i say, i probably dont know what i am talking about but i think i have a valid point???

But just a thought xx safe riding everybody xx

Durham

"Hello, i am shocked that i have never looked on the forum part of fab, fairly new to both bikes and fab so this is all new to me.

I have been reading threw the messages on here and different threads etc and wonder if the fact that you may be struggling to organise bike meets could be the fact that others dont really scan the forum daily? Also the other thing could be if not in same postcode area it wont show up for others looking threw status's??

Like i say im new so not sure if im right or wrong so please dont take it as if i am an expert anybody.

I like the sound of the bike meets but wondering if another platform may be a better way of informing others and arranging things??

Like i say, i probably dont know what i am talking about but i think i have a valid point???

But just a thought xx safe riding everybody xx"

What other platforms would you say it would be better to try and get swingers out on a ride out?? Fab is very fickle. We think it's a biker/swinger thing. Bike scene, a lot know each other, so to reveal you are on here is a bit scary for some. Not us as we are in no way worried about what others think about our sexual preference, plus meeting to ride out on bikes isn't in anyway a form of trying to lure folk into the bedroom. For us it's just all the like minded stuff.

Solihull

Well, the event system is back online, so that might work...?

Hey and thankyou for your reply and for not taking it the wrong way,

Yes i understand its about putting both passions together, meeting likeminded people and also bikers, sounds great to me!

Im not sure if i just dont understand the site soo well or what, but it seems unless you come back to the forum to search for the thread you are interested in then things will get missed easily, unless you can add the thread to favourates or for a notification or so it will show up in your updates? It maybe does but i cant find how,?

As for other platforms im not sure which would be good for it and not sure if you can say the names without getting banned??

But other then every biker adding eachother as a friend im not sure how it could work well,?

Like i say it is just an opinion from a newbie or kind of outsider looking in kind of, and thought it was maybe a bit of food for thought?? Sure somebody can think of something on here how to make it work xx

By *eenb4Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I so hope that a no pressure ride out can happen. Maybe Derwent for a brew and up on to moors ?? Xx

"Hey and thankyou for your reply and for not taking it the wrong way,

Yes i understand its about putting both passions together, meeting likeminded people and also bikers, sounds great to me!

Im not sure if i just dont understand the site soo well or what, but it seems unless you come back to the forum to search for the thread you are interested in then things will get missed easily, unless you can add the thread to favourates or for a notification or so it will show up in your updates? It maybe does but i cant find how,?

As for other platforms im not sure which would be good for it and not sure if you can say the names without getting banned??

But other then every biker adding eachother as a friend im not sure how it could work well,?

Like i say it is just an opinion from a newbie or kind of outsider looking in kind of, and thought it was maybe a bit of food for thought?? Sure somebody can think of something on here how to make it work xx "

We have a kik group up here once someone’s verified another rider they are free to join the group

Durham

No Shrinking Violet you do OK with your ride outs. When we joined fab back in 2016 we were asked several times for kik so we downloaded the app. We soon found out most who wanted kik were just picture collectors and quickly deleted it. Glad you have found a way to use it in a positive way but kik is not for us. Just another platform of frustration like fab. Trying not to be negative but just sometimes it gets the better of us

The irony is that we are probably all members of bike groups on FB with folk from here and none of us know it

Durham

"The irony is that we are probably all members of bike groups on FB with folk from here and none of us know it "

Don't do Facebook,never have, never will. Far to much drama from what I hear

"The irony is that we are probably all members of bike groups on FB with folk from here and none of us know it

Don't do Facebook,never have, never will. Far to much drama from what I hear "

Yeah it has its moments , as long as you don’t live your entire life on it you’re ok. Not dissimilar to here where folk constantly post updates about their dinner, bathroom habits and entire social calendar

[Removed by poster at 08/06/21 11:13:56]

"The irony is that we are probably all members of bike groups on FB with folk from here and none of us know it "

Well some

Of us do lol

"No Shrinking Violet you do OK with your ride outs. When we joined fab back in 2016 we were asked several times for kik so we downloaded the app. We soon found out most who wanted kik were just picture collectors and quickly deleted it. Glad you have found a way to use it in a positive way but kik is not for us. Just another platform of frustration like fab. Trying not to be negative but just sometimes it gets the better of us "

Well anyone who wants in the kik group has to be out on a ride or a social meet with at least one other from the group before they get in, it’s a small core group we’ve had a few come and go but for the most part it’s really handy for us to keep in chat and most of us are also now friends on fb, we also join out on rides with vanilla friends and groups and you think if only

You lot knew how we really

Knew each other lol and the fact most of the boys have seen me naked lol

"No Shrinking Violet you do OK with your ride outs. When we joined fab back in 2016 we were asked several times for kik so we downloaded the app. We soon found out most who wanted kik were just picture collectors and quickly deleted it. Glad you have found a way to use it in a positive way but kik is not for us. Just another platform of frustration like fab. Trying not to be negative but just sometimes it gets the better of us

Well anyone who wants in the kik group has to be out on a ride or a social meet with at least one other from the group before they get in, it’s a small core group we’ve had a few come and go but for the most part it’s really handy for us to keep in chat and most of us are also now friends on fb, we also join out on rides with vanilla friends and groups and you think if only

Knew each other lol and the fact most of the boys have seen me naked lol "

Local to you and would love to join the Kik group for a ride out xx

"No Shrinking Violet you do OK with your ride outs. When we joined fab back in 2016 we were asked several times for kik so we downloaded the app. We soon found out most who wanted kik were just picture collectors and quickly deleted it. Glad you have found a way to use it in a positive way but kik is not for us. Just another platform of frustration like fab. Trying not to be negative but just sometimes it gets the better of us

Knew each other lol and the fact most of the boys have seen me naked lol

Local to you and would love to join the Kik group for a ride out xx "

Well I’ll post you’re wanting going for a ride out and hopefully one of them will meet up

With you I’m going to hospital and won’t be out on bikes for a while

Durham

Knew each other lol and the fact most of the boys have seen me naked lol "

We do laugh when we mix a fab and vanilla, like you say, if they only knew. See you are going into hospital, hope you have a quick recovery and not away from your bike too long.

"The irony is that we are probably all members of bike groups on FB with folk from here and none of us know it

Well some

Of us do lol "

:-

Yeah , I’m in an Edinburgh bike one and Scottish one in FB so there’s me innocently asking who fancies a ride , while there are probably a few chuckles in the background

Durham

We are heading out at the weekend on the bikes but not got a clue where to go

I'm heading your way slightly, up towards Stanhope on Saturday for RBR landmarks.

Durham

[Removed by poster at 23/06/21 13:58:22]

Durham

We are off to Perth this weekend on the bike, camping, just the 2 of us.

We're hoping to get out at some point just got to decide where to head to.

Durham

"We're hoping to get out at some point just got to decide where to head to. "

Its been to long staying in. We've been out for a weekend once this year so Perth will be our second. We thought which road do we want to take the bike on and where haven't we been. So came up with A68 to Scotland and not seen the new Queensferry crossing. So we ended up in Perth for a few days, so that's where we are heading. We have a few plans for weekends away in the pipeline so no good sitting around thinking about it we said

Love to get out on a Fab ride out just most are too far away from me

Solihull

Should be possible to get out on Saturday, weather permitting. If any midlanders care to join me.

By *icple4u2Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Got a couple of days off work and the forecast looks good so I'll be heading out somewhere on the bike, anyone else riding out?

This is a great idea I think maybe once a month we meet in a location and maybe have a ride over to Scarborough over the northern tt area are around n yorkshire it seems so thats perfect I have been wanting to do this for a while also because people like to turn up and fuck most wont turn up for the social side and also a good ride nothing beats the road in n Yorkshire

By *kninjaMan  over a year ago

manchester

This thread seems to have died. Let's try and revive it.

I'm out today, does anyone want to try and meet up?

I would happily meet up for a ride out if someone wants to message me.

» Add a new message to this topic