FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Biker meeting cafes

Biker meeting cafes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easenRave OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hey all, just wondering if any NW bikers know where there are good biker cafes around the northwest area. Even better if they are popular with fab bikers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a group on Facebook called U.K. Biker Cafes, there is an interactive map with cafes all over the U.K. on it. Just use the ‘see who’s near’ function to see if anyone of interest pops up.

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

Carousel Southport Promenade, mainly busiest Weds evenings

Scotch Piper pub n burger bar Maghull, same nights.

Liverpool

Thanks for the pointers both, will be making a run when the weather clears up again

The hub (Queens Square Widnes) Monday night which has just started.

Coffee500 (Widnes) Tuesday night

The cafe (Runcorn picow farm road) also on a Tuesday

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 31/07/21 00:50:37]

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I used to go to Matlock Bath, or head up to Devils Bridge, when I lived in Liverpool.

Is the tap pub still going, it is on the wirral somewhere.

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Plenty in the lakes, bowness, pooley bridge and Keswick in particular are very popular bike meet places, all with cafes or pubs and some regular bike nights

"There is a group on Facebook called U.K. Biker Cafes, there is an interactive map with cafes all over the U.K. on it. Just use the ‘see who’s near’ function to see if anyone of interest pops up."

I have given up with the whos near app lol !

By *ikerdude2017Man  over a year ago

Retford

Discover Maltby Recs and Relics. Nottinghamshire. And Green Cafe Ollerton. Ollerton 18th Aug for bike night always busy at weekend.

By *ikerswingCouple  over a year ago

mcr

"I used to go to Matlock Bath, or head up to Devils Bridge, when I lived in Liverpool.

Is the tap pub still going, it is on the wirral somewhere."

tap still going allways call in on the way back from a wales run

mcr

"Hey all, just wondering if any NW bikers know where there are good biker cafes around the northwest area. Even better if they are popular with fab bikers "
j&s oakmere good cafe bike showroom and massive store to wander around and less than 30 mins into north wales

We second the J&S oakmere cafe - just great… especially for breakfast…there’s also midway and the ponderosa…

Liverpool

Thanks for the suggestions, all noted down for exploration. Have been up to J&S loads of times and the shop is awesome, never found a vibe with the cafe tho. Have never been to a bike night so would be good to give one or two a go.

By *ouble the fun 69Couple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

There's a really good one in Ulverston in sw Cumbria , hidden gem,plus camping available

"Thanks for the suggestions, all noted down for exploration. Have been up to J&S loads of times and the shop is awesome, never found a vibe with the cafe tho. Have never been to a bike night so would be good to give one or two a go. "
quite a few go to Midway truck stop at Whitchurch on a Thursday night and a good amount go on a Sunday morning for breakfast

"Thanks for the suggestions, all noted down for exploration. Have been up to J&S loads of times and the shop is awesome, never found a vibe with the cafe tho. Have never been to a bike night so would be good to give one or two a go. quite a few go to Midway truck stop at Whitchurch on a Thursday night and a good amount go on a Sunday morning for breakfast"

It's a popular location with a couple of hundred Bikes theres on a sunny night. Theres 3 cafes there too!

By *igger2Man  over a year ago

Neston

There is The Old stores motorcycle cafe in pontblyddyn near mold too great place

By *edfred77Couple  over a year ago

warrington

Theres a big bike night at Barton airport (caddishead) on mondays...and the rope&anchor pub Warrington on wed.. both good

The cafe at Millenium Motorcycles in St Helens serves really good food at reasonable prices. We regularly go there for our Sunday breakfast and have bumped into fellow swingers too on more than one occasion.

By *um24Man  over a year ago

Coventry

If ever down Northamptonshire the super sausage is good near Towcester on a Sunday and there is a meet on Thursday night at the long itchington dinner…

By *nticing DuoCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We found a nice cafe route 59 on the a59 just past Skipton ok for pit stop an brew the brekkie looked good but best place for us when we out is the wine press in hollingworth an the empire in Rochdale on a Wednesday is well worth a trip

By *nticing DuoCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Also Knott end on a Wednesday pasty an peas on a Thursday up Rivi or top barn at Rivi barn on a Sunday seen few fellow fabbers at rivi normally get message saying seen ya but didn't know what to say

A big turnout at Whitchurch last night, warm weather brought them out !

[Removed by poster at 15/08/21 15:02:04]

There's also Jack's Hill cafe 10 miles north up the A5 just the other side of Towcester. Sunday mornings are popular.

Further afield but worth a mention (and north of where I live!).

The Green Welly Stop, Tyndrum

The Glen Cafe, Selkirk TD7.

Whistle Stop Tea Rooms, Whitby YO21

Squires Cafe, Newthorpe LS25

Filling Station Cafe, Keswick CA12

Penny Garth Cafe, Hawes DL8

By *ad habit to breakMan  over a year ago

South manchester

"Also Knott end on a Wednesday pasty an peas on a Thursday up Rivi or top barn at Rivi barn on a Sunday seen few fellow fabbers at rivi normally get message saying seen ya but didn't know what to say"

Wow is pasty and Peas still going I remember when it started probably u8 years ago now... lol used to love it up there

By *omeoandRebeccaCouple  over a year ago

Funky Town

"We found a nice cafe route 59 on the a59 just past Skipton ok for pit stop an brew the brekkie looked good but best place for us when we out is the wine press in hollingworth an the empire in Rochdale on a Wednesday is well worth a trip "

We go route 59 abit.

We were going to go wine press but heard on the grapevine (no pun intended) it wasn't allowing bikers there anymore so if this isnt the case we will have a pop over

By *uller1Man  over a year ago

warrington

Ponderosa

"Ponderosa"

Be careful up there. My pal had the exhaust ruined by thieves trying to steal the stuff out of the cat on his brand new kwaka only a few weeks ago. He didn’t see them do it but they had parked a car dead close to his bike and there was a coat on the floor next to his bike. There was 6 people around his bike including a woman. He thought nothing of it till he took his bike for service a week later. The mechanic showed him a big nasty hole in the cat. He did say his bike sounded different on the way home from the ponderosa but again thought nothing of it.

mcr

I second the whitchurch night thursdays at the raven cafe allways tons of bikes out if the weather is good but watch out for plod they are always lurking and also a few unmarked bikes knocking around

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"There is The Old stores motorcycle cafe in pontblyddyn near mold too great place"
I had breakfast here on my way to Aberystwyth, great place and great food.

By *iMarried2016Man  over a year ago

Near you

Any of you local lot fancy getting out for a social ride out… No funny business.. just pick locations with a good cafe / brew etc. And pick a night / weekend and all head out!? Good excuse for a ride, meet up with bikers who are also fabbers, and who knows maybe even hit it off for other times with those who go.. but emphasis on the 2wheel ride for the meet ups!??

If interested message here or PM i’d gladly try and organise!!

mcr

Always up for a ride out

By *omeoandRebeccaCouple  over a year ago

Funky Town

Not managed to get out tonight as we had planned so any meets around Wednesday lancs?

By *iMarried2016Man  over a year ago

Near you

Who’s going where this weekend!?? How about meeting at J&S for a brew/breaky and a chat ?? Maybe ride out after or go separate ways!??

By *ut_pierced_cockMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Just passed my test and bought a bike recently. Happy to ride out with folk from here. Liverpool based.

"Hey all, just wondering if any NW bikers know where there are good biker cafes around the northwest area. Even better if they are popular with fab bikers "

I'm a keen biker and will keep my eye on this thread

» Add a new message to this topic