FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Motorbike air pump

Motorbike air pump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lankpatty OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi iv got a gs1250 adventure thinking of doing the nc500 this year with wife looking 2 get everything ready. 1 thing I do need in my kit is a pump dose eny 1 no of a small pump seen a airman made by AA do u think they are 2 big

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think they're all pretty much the same really.

I have the RAC branded item. It's plenty powerful enough but the gauge is pants.

Don't forget you'll need an adaptor for the DIN power outlet.

By *teve969Man  over a year ago

London

I’ve got a ring rtc2000 , great bit of kit , didn’t want one reliant on the bike electrics

By *D2015Couple  over a year ago

Wokingham

I can recommend the CO2 inflators and Dynaplug repair kit depending on the wheels you have fitted (ie running tubes or not)

Have a look at Nippy Normans site, they have a few to choose inc airman. As an aside, re the ‘don’ plug, I found that the canbus won’t allow anything that takes over a few amps, I wired a 12v outlet direct to the battery, in-line fuse of course.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiF46rIxML1AhUK4ncKHYKfA9QYABAOGgJlZg&sig=AOD64_07Ot3L0_Q_qIv03vTe76f7O5B-SQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjMhaPIxML1AhXBMewKHdYIBHQQ9aACegQIARBG&adurl=

By *ichi_acerMan  over a year ago

notts

The rac mini pump fits in my s1xr

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

take a can of finnilec tyre sealant just dont put it in the same pannier as your clothes

By *ougar1966Woman  over a year ago

Newport

I have had this for a few years now. Fits under the seat as quite small. Purchased a cheap 12v cigarette socket and wired it direct to the battery and have it under the seat to plug it into.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006B96OGS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

By *ust Us TogetherCouple  over a year ago

Newport

"I have had this for a few years now. Fits under the seat as quite small. Purchased a cheap 12v cigarette socket and wired it direct to the battery and have it under the seat to plug it into.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006B96OGS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"

Hubby posted this while we were looking at the endless inbox messages from males that can't read profiles!! I only ride pillion and really love it.....

Sealant destroys the tyre pressure sensors on the BM, over £100 each to replace.

"Sealant destroys the tyre pressure sensors on the BM, over £100 each to replace. "

I'll add that there's no real underseat storage on a GS either, daft I know but it's how it is.

Totally agree, love my 1250, but shite design for a long distance tourer, always got my top box on for tyre repair stuff etc. my r100 gspd has miles of space for tools etc.

» Add a new message to this topic