FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Long cold winter...maybe

Long cold winter...maybe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikerBloke... OP   Man  over a year ago

western hemisphere , planet earth

well the salts going down on the roads so thts my bike tucked away for the winter ;( .........need to find some other stress therapy for the next few months,what about you lot?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen reports that actually were meant to have a fairly mild Winter so hopefully that's the case.

For me there is nothing better than snuggling it up on a cold Winter's night with the fire on and some lovely music.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"well the salts going down on the roads so thts my bike tucked away for the winter ;( .........need to find some other stress therapy for the next few months,what about you lot?"

All our bikes were Sorn end of last month. We did notice the salt on the roads at the weekend on our road trip up to Perth,no salt here in Durham as yet..

Our first stress therapy was our road trip last weekend. We have another road trip to Attic Derby 1st weekend in December and further South for NYE party at Jaydees St Neots. We like our adventures during the winter, need to stay out of trouble, maybe a bit naughty but out of trouble and stress free

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Get an off road bike, I'll be green Laning again this weekend. It's great fun and cheap to do.

By *oodstock2022Man  over a year ago

harlow

The last 5 winter s have been very mild

Global warming

Hardly any snow each year

Winters not the same as it was 20 years ago

I get to ride all year round so im happy

By *hosethere1Man  over a year ago

derry

Yeah I ride all year round just rinse bike well with cold water and it will be fine

harlow

"Yeah I ride all year round just rinse bike well with cold water and it will be fine"

Thats what i do every time im home from wet weather

Hose it down

By *eardedvillainMan  over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

Both my bikes tanks syphoned out,up on stands and batteries in the house for winter.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Boss insisted a few of us went out for a ride today. Great weather and even got a little too warm with all the liners in the Halversonns. Will also be out throughout the winter as long as there is no salt on the roads.

Laughing at all the “fair weather riders” out there. Apart from snow, i ride all year round. Just make sure my bike is washed and spotless weekly, and slap some winter gear on and im fine!

harlow

"Laughing at all the “fair weather riders” out there. Apart from snow, i ride all year round. Just make sure my bike is washed and spotless weekly, and slap some winter gear on and im fine! "

Same here

By *coobyABCMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I took the bike to work today

Durham

"Laughing at all the “fair weather riders” out there. Apart from snow, i ride all year round. Just make sure my bike is washed and spotless weekly, and slap some winter gear on and im fine!

Same here

"

You keep laughing, maybe don't ride in the winter but been all over Europe, Alps, Pyranese and Grosslockner, laugh all you want at us

By *eardedvillainMan  over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

"Laughing at all the “fair weather riders” out there. Apart from snow, i ride all year round. Just make sure my bike is washed and spotless weekly, and slap some winter gear on and im fine!

Same here

You keep laughing, maybe don't ride in the winter but been all over Europe, Alps, Pyranese and Grosslockner, laugh all you want at us "

They as bad as vegans lol.

Durham

Same here

You keep laughing, maybe don't ride in the winter but been all over Europe, Alps, Pyranese and Grosslockner, laugh all you want at us

They as bad as vegans lol."

Now we are laughing at the bad as vegan people

Same here

They as bad as vegans lol.

Now we are laughing at the bad as vegan people "

Used to ride all year round, when i had no choice.

Hats off to those who still do.

I cant afford a spill in bad weather and be off work. I have a choice now between 2 or 4 wheels.

Each to their own and keep it wheels down.

» Add a new message to this topic