FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Triumph factory tour.

Triumph factory tour.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icksfocus OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

Anyone been on it lately. Reason I’m asking is I have ordered a cosmic yellow 2023 765RS. Now there’s no pictures anywhere of one in this colour. So if you have been and seen one can you let me know if they look good or not.

Genuinely worried if pontefract

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luegreenMan  over a year ago

Bangor

" Now there’s no pictures anywhere of one in this colour"

If you go on the Triumph web site all three colours available for this model can be selected and viewed.

Bangor

A1Moto in York will have the new 765s on display on the 25th and 26th of this month. I don’t know what colours they will be showing but if you give them a ring I’m sure they can tell you.

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 20/02/23 19:32:34]

Pontefract

" Now there’s no pictures anywhere of one in this colour

If you go on the Triumph web site all three colours available for this model can be selected and viewed."

It’s just computer generated

Pontefract

"A1Moto in York will have the new 765s on display on the 25th and 26th of this month. I don’t know what colours they will be showing but if you give them a ring I’m sure they can tell you."

Rang them today, bikes are only there on Saturday as they are closed Sundays (never understand that) so going after work.

Bangor

"

Rang them today, bikes are only there on Saturday as they are closed Sundays (never understand that) so going after work. "

Nice one I like the look of the moto 2 one but I think they have all been sold but I was worried my back would have struggled with the clip ons anyway.

The red one looks good in the pics and vids I have seen but you need to see these things in real life dont you.

Bangor

Check out the latest video by OVERDRIVE on YouTube it features all the new Street Triples including the yellow one you have ordered.

By *eGale_MattMan  over a year ago

Sunningdale

If you go on the Triumph web site all three colours available for this model can be selected and viewed.

It’s just computer generated "

Are you worried about the colour not being represented correctly?

Companies go a long way to correctly colour match the colours shown to what you see in real life.

Try finding the best display (Apple) you can to view it on.

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 24/02/23 19:13:31]

Pontefract

"

Rang them today, bikes are only there on Saturday as they are closed Sundays (never understand that) so going after work.

Nice one I like the look of the moto 2 one but I think they have all been sold but I was worried my back would have struggled with the clip ons anyway. I sat on the moto 2 at NEC show. Clip ins are further forward than my Daytona 675 race bike. Glad I didn’t order it to be fair.

The red one looks good in the pics and vids I have seen but you need to see these things in real life dont you."

Pontefract

It’s just computer generated

Are you worried about the colour not being represented correctly?

Companies go a long way to correctly colour match the colours shown to what you see in real life.

Try finding the best display (Apple) you can to view it on. "

I have apple products. The red one seems a deeper red online than in real life.

Pontefract

Went to Triumph York after work today. Yes there was a yellow one and it looks better in real life than in the few online pics. Very very happy with my choice.

» Add a new message to this topic