FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Motorcycle phone holder

Motorcycle phone holder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ic tac OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

oxford

Hi

What water proof phone holders and blue tooth device are people finding the best, looking for something for easy fitment of my I phone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikerandchickCouple 11 weeks ago

Omagh

What kinda iPhone?? Because the newer ones are waterproof in them selves…. Pair with a quad lock case and holder to handlebars and sorted. As for Bluetooth. They’re all pretty decent and if it’s just to listen to sat nav or a bit of music some of the cheap ones on amazon are more than serviceable. If you’re looking to pair up to others.. I think they’re all a load of shite. I’ve interphone ucom8 (3 units)cost a fortune and even at that it’s so so at best as my unit keeps disconnecting and won’t reconnect without switching off and on again!

By *lutforgirlsWoman 11 weeks ago

sutton-in-asgfield

A lot of people go for the ultimateaddons phone cases or quad lock but be careful some bikes kill iPhone cameras

By *raladdict93Man 11 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

Quadlock , think they've bought out something to fix the vibration problems that kept happening to the iPhones camera

oxford

Thanks every one for advise it’s an I phone 15 and I didn’t know about the cameras being damaged by vibration so something to look into.

By *othighlander2Man 11 weeks ago

North Inverness

Yeah my mate had one on a quad lock and after about approx 4 months it buggered his zoom function on camera..went all blurry. Quadlock do a vibration damper mount and also wireless charger but all costs tho!

By *xp_bladeMan 11 weeks ago

Maldon

Buy a cheap phone or use an old one as your sat nav using MRA

Quad lock is good kit I have the anti vibration mount and charging head on my setup and it works well

By *ormerMan 11 weeks ago

barking

Quad lock are doing 10 o/o off on their web site atm , Shopping around also a good idea

By *hongman1Man 11 weeks ago

Mansfield

"A lot of people go for the ultimateaddons phone cases or quad lock but be careful some bikes kill iPhone cameras "

This, but just add the vibration dampener.

By *some_lover_discreetMan 11 weeks ago

Near Cumbernauld

I use the SP Connect mount with wireless charging and anti vibration. I went SP not Quadlixk as SP do a chrome mount that looks better on my Harley ( I know, vain AF )

By *ust along for the rideMan 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Peak design mount has a built in vibration damper, I use it on my android phone and never had any issues with the camera?? +It's a magnetic mount with locking mechanism,way easier to use than the quad lock??

By *ittylover69Man 11 weeks ago

Livingston

I’ve always used quad lock. Can be a bit pricey but decent bit of kit. I added the vibration dampener but even before this I never had any issues with my phone getting damaged

By *athers123Man 11 weeks ago

Harpenden

Ultimate add-ons. Feels nice and secure but can be a faff getting it in and out of the case a lot.

oxford

Thanks for all the responses, quad lock with vibration damper sounds a good option.

By *raig07Man 11 weeks ago

East of Birmingham

I’ve got a quad lock with vibration damper on a Ducati, no problems after more that 6,000 miles of being on the bike

By *annibal_LickedherMan 11 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

"I’ve got a quad lock with vibration damper on a Ducati, no problems after more that 6,000 miles of being on the bike"

Same as me on my Triumph tiger. I’ve added the wireless charger so I don’t drain the battery when I’m listening to music or using the satnav. Highly reccomend the quad lock stuff. I have a suction mount in my car and a bar mount on my bicycle too.

By *ustme34Man 11 weeks ago

Bradford

I just got a cheap bicycle one from aldi. 5er and does the teick . Waterproof, clear plastic front to see maps etc, zip compartment. Fits on easy and can press quick release and rake with you when you pull up somewhere

By *issRabbitCouple 11 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I’ve got an iPhone 15 pro and I use a quad lock mount with a vibration damper on both of my bikes. Never had an issue

By *ikerandchickCouple 11 weeks ago

Omagh

If you’ve a spare case look up Temu if you don’t wish to pay for the quad lock.. knock off all be it plastic but does the trick and you can purchase dampers for them too.. drawback is they come with a sticker to attach lock to back of a phone case… make sure it’s clean and I put a few spots of superglue (belt and braces)

» Add a new message to this topic