FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Camp site for swingers

Camp site for swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amwalket OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

Hastings

Hi guys we would like your in put. We owen a small farm in east sussex and are looking at ways to diversify. We are thinking about all the normal ideas one of which is a camp site. Would people be interested in a swingers only camp site?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eordiesCouple 44 weeks ago

newcastle

Yes, it would be a winner. But only in summer unless you had indoor playareas.

And you'd need to be well away from any neighboughs as they always find out that naughty, outrageous people play at your farm.

By *aggy dollsCouple 44 weeks ago

Bradford

I think your biggest hurdle will be getting the council on board as you probably need a special licence much like clubs do.

Mr H

By *imon and saffyCouple 44 weeks ago

southampton

You can open a small cl either under the permitted licence from one of the two big clubs or through British naturism.

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Yes, definitely.

As some one who regular travels on my camper.

Especially if there was Indoor and out of view outdoor areas.

I for one would use.

By *nd-DCouple 44 weeks ago

portsmouth

We would be interested.

By *olkybeachMan 44 weeks ago

Hythe

Definitely interested!

By *uggy 555Man 44 weeks ago

Swansea

Yes I'd be interested

By *an1978Woman 44 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

I think you would get a lot of interest.

As above, look into all the legality first.

And then the infrastructure,

I can deal with a night in a field and a chemical toilet in a shed if it is a festival, but I wouldn't willingly stay at a campsite without proper modern shower blocks with lockable cubicles.

Not sure how you then ensure the safety of your guests... members only would deter some.

The "blind eye" route of being a LGBTQiA+ friendly adults only site may be the easiest.

Not your fault if the guests are tent hopping.

Apologies for the ramble..

By *amwalket OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

Hastings

"I think you would get a lot of interest.

As above, look into all the legality first.

And then the infrastructure,

I can deal with a night in a field and a chemical toilet in a shed if it is a festival, but I wouldn't willingly stay at a campsite without proper modern shower blocks with lockable cubicles.

Not sure how you then ensure the safety of your guests... members only would deter some.

The "blind eye" route of being a LGBTQiA+ friendly adults only site may be the easiest.

Not your fault if the guests are tent hopping.

Apologies for the ramble.."

Thank you "rambles" like this are very helpful as it makes us think of different things.

By *orkshirefucktruck1Couple 44 weeks ago

barnsley

Intrested

By *ounaughtypairCouple 44 weeks ago

Manchester

Definitely interested

By *uncouple2425Couple 44 weeks ago

doncaster

We're currently at Lakeside Naturist campsite for our first time and have said that there would likely be a big interest in this. Naturist and swinger friendly would be ideal, unlike the naturist sites currently available.

Indoor areas would make it an all year site too.

By *isaB45Woman 44 weeks ago

Fabville

Indoor social areas for inclement weather, as well as play areas.

Shower/ toilet blocks.

Electric hook-up points.

Maybe a pool, that can be open during good weather and covered during less favourable weather.

Outdoor sinks/ washing-up area.

Freezers to cool ice blocks.

Chemical toilet disposal facilities if you're having camper vans.

By *ARKA COV.PLCouple 44 weeks ago

COVENTRY

It's very good idea

By *amwalket OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

Hastings

We would both like to say a big thanks for all the kind messages and in put we have had. We are going to pursue the idea with the aim of having something ready next year.

Thank you so much x

Hastings

We would both like to say a big thanks for all the kind messages and in put we have had. We are going to pursue the idea with the aim of having something ready next year.

Thank you so much x

By *ucks_cplCouple 43 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

"We would both like to say a big thanks for all the kind messages and in put we have had. We are going to pursue the idea with the aim of having something ready next year.

Thank you so much x"

Good luck with that, we will keep an eye out on your progress with interest x

By *ickawitchCouple 43 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Definitely interested. The whole blind eye adult only site sounds like a good idea

By *eordiesCouple 43 weeks ago

newcastle

"Definitely interested. The whole blind eye adult only site sounds like a good idea "

Wouldn't that be a great name for the place ?

"The Blind Eye" as in turn a blind eye.

Hastings

By *igdodger13Man 43 weeks ago

sompting

Definitely interested

By *otogpcplCouple 43 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Hi guys we would like your in put. We owen a small farm in east sussex and are looking at ways to diversify. We are thinking about all the normal ideas one of which is a camp site. Would people be interested in a swingers only camp site? "

What a silly question! Lol

By *orsaxbyMan 43 weeks ago

Kent

Hi i would be interested good luck hope you get it up and running xx

By *al4GinCouple 43 weeks ago

Flintshire

Go on pitch up have chat with campsite owners especially ones that opened pop up camps , which are mostly farms and open sites for about 4-5 months a year , by the way deffo interested

By *unandLaughterCouple 43 weeks ago

Bournemouth

We would be very interested

By *inks-and-DrinksCouple 43 weeks ago

Letchworth

Yes, although we play on the kinkier side we would love a sex positive campsite to visit.

By *ini407Couple 43 weeks ago

Buckinghamshire

Following with very much interest as we are looking at doing the same but small scale glamping site.

Hastings

"Following with very much interest as we are looking at doing the same but small scale glamping site. "

Thanks guys. We have had a great deal of privet messages as well which all have been encouraging. We Will keep people posted.

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

We would definitely visit in our motorhome

By *etitesaraTV/TS 43 weeks ago

rochdale

Myself & my partner would be interested, as we are keen campers.

A site that was LGBQT+ friendly would be wonderful, to be able to dress & mingle is a dream.

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Interested

By *ionandlionessmancCouple 42 weeks ago

Manchester

Count us in

By *un-lovingcoupleCouple 42 weeks ago

bridgend

Yes we would

By *BW_coupleCouple 42 weeks ago

I Will Tell You

Interested

By *urge72Man 42 weeks ago

oxfordshire

Definitely interested.

One point to keep things realistic and costs down go for a hot tub(s) over a pool if you are considering water fun. Cost of running is so much more for a pool (assuming you want to keep your guests healthy and returning in future )

By *ivinity99Man 42 weeks ago

Castle Douglas

We have a small CL in an idyllic riverside location. No other facilities than electrical hook up points, water, disposal point and a simple basic toilet and shower block. We don’t promote the site for swingers but we do get them. We have always said that we would book out specific dates to make the site exclusive if this was of interest but this has not been requested as yet.

OP you are looking at going into the idea of a swingers site wholeheartedly but the demand would have to be there. ( it may well be) Why don’t you avoid conflict with local authorities by diversifying as a standard site, gradually create the facilities over time but make the site available for organised events initially and gradually move over as demand increases.

By *anDeeCouple 42 weeks ago

chichester west sussex

Would you be including campervans

By *amwalket OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

Hastings

"Would you be including campervans"

Yes tents caravans and campervans

By *oamingRavenMan 42 weeks ago

blackpool

This would be great, as I love campsite camping myself.

Would you allow campfires? This is something I always look for when choosing a campsite, alongside the facilities and location.

By *amwalket OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

Hastings

Yes i think we would allow camp fires

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan 42 weeks ago

North Wessex Downs

"Yes i think we would allow camp fires "

Sounds brilliant - probably best to prepare a few stone fire circles - too many random fires would ruin the pitches - perhaps a couple of big ones in the hope that visitors would cuddle up LOL!

By *oamingRavenMan 42 weeks ago

blackpool

"Yes i think we would allow camp fires

Sounds brilliant - probably best to prepare a few stone fire circles - too many random fires would ruin the pitches - perhaps a couple of big ones in the hope that visitors would cuddle up LOL!"

Probably best to get steel wheel rims from the scrappers, easy to lift up for ground maintenance.

As we have an issue with caving on the wild permission I have with over use of firepits in one place, we ended up having to relocate the pit every 4 days to allow te ground to recover.

By *ceehiMan 42 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Hi Sam

Definatly interested - motorhome acceptable?

By *icking loverMan 42 weeks ago

Flintshire

Definitely be interested please keep use informed all the best x

By *ild and free campingCouple 42 weeks ago

Perth

[Removed by poster at 26/07/23 11:45:22]

By *ild and free campingCouple 42 weeks ago

Perth

We've been doing this for a couple of years. It's swingers only, for now. We will need to open it up further for it to be viable long term.. We accept donations and make around £700 - £1k a year.

We've spent thousands however (planting trees, toilet, shower, summer house, sheltered seating areas, hot tubs, games room etc etc). On top of that is annual maintenance of grass cutting equipment and fuel, which will set you back around £1k a year.

Count on running costs of £1500 a year for an acre site, then factor in your time as well. As a swingers site alone, it's far from viable but if done properly, you can open it to all, and set aside weekends for swingers only. We'd strongly advise these to be invitation only, and that you control numbers and filter out those you don't want.

We intend to register the site with British naturism at some point when we're ready to grow it further.

We've had a few proper bampots show up (Firestarters, fighters and alcoholics etc), so fab is a great way to get a sense of how people may behave when they visit. Don't be worried about saying no. You don't even need to give a reason (you'll just get abuse anyway). Ours in couples only for now.

So far, ours has been a success, and is growing nicely. We've made some amazing friends, and met lots of lovely people. We run socials three or four times a year, by invitation and try to get groups together we know will get on.

That makes them very successful!

Lots more we could say, but there's a risk of wittering! 'Tom and Barbara' on fab are the only others similar to ourselves that we know of, and it's worth a look / chat with them too.

I'm summary; you'll meet lots of fab people and have a great social life, as long as you're careful, but swingers only will not be financially viable.

Feel free to get in touch.

Bob and Louise x

By *rLordMan 42 weeks ago

Swadlincote

Well as a single male , ride bike and would be in a tent. Would I be welcome, iam House trained and only naughty if allowed. Interested you bet .

By *ivinity99Man 42 weeks ago

Castle Douglas

Good advice, we suggested a similar approach, best to get the cash flow moving steadily and perhaps change direction as the site becomes established. I suspect the location of the site would attract a higher volume of fibbers for the OP than anything in Scotland

By *uncouple2425Couple 42 weeks ago

doncaster

"We've been doing this for a couple of years. It's swingers only, for now. We will need to open it up further for it to be viable long term.. We accept donations and make around £700 - £1k a year.

We've spent thousands however (planting trees, toilet, shower, summer house, sheltered seating areas, hot tubs, games room etc etc). On top of that is annual maintenance of grass cutting equipment and fuel, which will set you back around £1k a year.

Count on running costs of £1500 a year for an acre site, then factor in your time as well. As a swingers site alone, it's far from viable but if done properly, you can open it to all, and set aside weekends for swingers only. We'd strongly advise these to be invitation only, and that you control numbers and filter out those you don't want.

We intend to register the site with British naturism at some point when we're ready to grow it further.

We've had a few proper bampots show up (Firestarters, fighters and alcoholics etc), so fab is a great way to get a sense of how people may behave when they visit. Don't be worried about saying no. You don't even need to give a reason (you'll just get abuse anyway). Ours in couples only for now.

So far, ours has been a success, and is growing nicely. We've made some amazing friends, and met lots of lovely people. We run socials three or four times a year, by invitation and try to get groups together we know will get on.

That makes them very successful!

Lots more we could say, but there's a risk of wittering! 'Tom and Barbara' on fab are the only others similar to ourselves that we know of, and it's worth a look / chat with them too.

I'm summary; you'll meet lots of fab people and have a great social life, as long as you're careful, but swingers only will not be financially viable.

Feel free to get in touch.

Bob and Louise x"

We would love to be at a campsite such as yours every weekend, if it was more accessible to us. Unfortunately the 10 hour round trip is just too much.

Having a dedicated nudist and swinger friendly campsite would be perfect!

By *ibs69Man 42 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Yes definitely and it wouldn't take much to set it up,I'm sure it would grow and be quite popular if organised correctly.

Kind regards robert

By *nderthesheetsCouple 42 weeks ago

Littlehampton

We would definitely be interested

By *umloads 69Man 41 weeks ago

willingdon

Definitely great idea hope it works for you

By *bwlady123Woman 41 weeks ago

private

Would love this my group of friends are looking for a campsite for next year so swinger site would be amazing

By *layfulpair223Couple 41 weeks ago

Southampton

Would be a great idea!

By *ilf and old fartCouple 41 weeks ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

Definitely, The site we used to attend now no longer allows campervans

By *ustfun1000Man 41 weeks ago

hanwell

This sounds like a great idea with some very positive advice given. I’ll keep an eye out . Good luck.

By *amwalket OP   Couple 38 weeks ago

Hastings

Hi guys. Would anyone be interested in coming camping on the 15 & 16 september at our farm. We would love to get a group of like minded people together to look at and discuss the development of our camp site for next year. Please note the only facility on site at present is running water. We based near Battle East Sussex.

By *bthreeCouple 38 weeks ago

Yeovil

We were only talking about setting up a swingers site yesterday, so this has been very helpful, we were thinking CL to start them expand once thats paying for its self, build up along side that and be very select on patrons.

By *he blonde milfCouple 38 weeks ago

Loughborough

Most definitely!! We are newbie motorhome owners and have already said we’d love to find a swingers site

By *om barbaraCouple 38 weeks ago

staffordshire

We have a fishing pool and camping area showers toilets etc etc lovely spot. in Staffordshire close to alton towers if passing inbox us

X

By *strafun6942Couple 38 weeks ago

tenerife

Hi there we would love to pop In and see you in our motorhome

By *rLordMan 38 weeks ago

Swadlincote

So no good just bringing my tent then ?

By *amwalket OP   Couple 38 weeks ago

Hastings

"So no good just bringing my tent then ? "

Unfortunatly not. We will have toilets showers etc in for next year when we open.

This event is just a bit of a recy for us to help with ideas and obvious things we have missed and mistakes in the planning.

By *om barbaraCouple 38 weeks ago

staffordshire

"So no good just bringing my tent then ?

Unfortunatly not. We will have toilets showers etc in for next year when we open.

This event is just a bit of a recy for us to help with ideas and obvious things we have missed and mistakes in the planning. "

Great idea good luck happy help on this.

By *uckyFarmersCouple 38 weeks ago

Bristol

"Hi guys we would like your in put. We owen a small farm in east sussex and are looking at ways to diversify. We are thinking about all the normal ideas one of which is a camp site. Would people be interested in a swingers only camp site? "

We were looking into similar sort of thing in Somerset but didn't have that much interest and the interest we had was all from single guys...

By *rLordMan 38 weeks ago

Swadlincote

"So no good just bringing my tent then ?

Well keep my open for next year then

This event is just a bit of a recy for us to help with ideas and obvious things we have missed and mistakes in the planning. "

By *tar300Couple 37 weeks ago

tn8

Great idea

By * pervert in a PeartreeMan 37 weeks ago

city of Lodon

You should have a look at the Annex club in kings Lynn.

By *J_SpiceyCouple 37 weeks ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

"You should have a look at the Annex club in kings Lynn."

Why out of interest?

By *uperdreamCouple 37 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

This sounds like a fantastic idea. We are regulars at naturist sites and love Hastings. Shame we are already booked for your weekend but we can do other times if planning another weekend

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

"Hi guys we would like your in put. We owen a small farm in east sussex and are looking at ways to diversify. We are thinking about all the normal ideas one of which is a camp site. Would people be interested in a swingers only camp site?

We were looking into similar sort of thing in Somerset but didn't have that much interest and the interest we had was all from single guys...

"

have a look at rosebay campsite.

By *now Queen and SkibumCouple 35 weeks ago

Swindon ish

Most definitely interested.. xxx

By *essage4cockMan 35 weeks ago

South Shields

I’d love to be involved if/ when you get things going

By *unnytimesXXXMan 35 weeks ago

Canvey Island

Interested for sure

By *amwalket OP   Couple 35 weeks ago

Hastings

what a great night last night. Thanks guys. Lets hope the sun keeps shining on the fun.

By *nd-DCouple 34 weeks ago

portsmouth

Thank you for a great weekend.

We had a great laugh especially Friday nights fun .

It’s a lovely private location and has great potential and we will definitely be back .

Get the Friday night gang back together for the opening party. X

By *annessaTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Denham

Its a very good idea, I had a small holding in Cornwall with 8 acres, did the same thing, got licence for camping and mobiles, provided toilets and washrooms and had a barn for ‘dancing’ all was fine until the local yobs found out after a few months, then it was nothing but aggro, got heavies in to help, then drugs started with pretend swingers coming in an flogging stuff. Had to shut it down

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 34 weeks ago

Coventry

We would be intrested. We spend a lot of our summer camping at naturist sites. For us the site being clothes optional or nude would be a bit of a deal breaker for us.

By *hocolate addictsMan 34 weeks ago

wales

That's a really good idea! I like camping and if add a bit of spicy on it! It will be amazing

By *ools and the brainCouple 34 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Without wanting to sound like a negative nelly.

The idea is great but the site would have to be monitored carefully.

We've all been to club's, parties and read threads on here and seen/read how creepy some men can be and don't understand boundaries.

I would be very wary letting Mrs go and shower alone or even go to the toilet knowing that some creep could be hiding in the next cubicle thinking it's game on to do whatever they like just because it's a swinging campsite.

I mean just read some of the nudist beach post's.

By *hippedcreamCouple 34 weeks ago

Outer London

"The idea is great but the site would have to be monitored carefully.

I would be very wary letting Mrs go to the toilet knowing that some creep could be hiding in the next cubicle

"

This sounds Wonderful, creepy encounters with creeps at the loo - we'd pay extra

Hopefully a few creepy women hiding in there too

By *amwalket OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

Hastings

100% agree. As with all place we might attend it has to be safe and feel comfortable.

Last weekend was a great success with a lovely group of respectful people that created a great atmosphere with no issues.

Rules the enforcement of them and monitoring who is on site and their behaviour will be at the top of our list.

By *ools and the brainCouple 34 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"100% agree. As with all place we might attend it has to be safe and feel comfortable.

Last weekend was a great success with a lovely group of respectful people that created a great atmosphere with no issues.

Rules the enforcement of them and monitoring who is on site and their behaviour will be at the top of our list."

By *idlands-riderMan 34 weeks ago

burton-loughborough

Very interested in this

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

Hi, I’ll be at stonham barns this weekend with the camper x

By *heFabtasticsCouple 34 weeks ago

brentwood

"The idea is great but the site would have to be monitored carefully.

I would be very wary letting Mrs go to the toilet knowing that some creep could be hiding in the next cubicle

This sounds Wonderful, creepy encounters with creeps at the loo - we'd pay extra

Hopefully a few creepy women hiding in there too "

Haha trust you lol

By *unredWoman 34 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yes, I would be i retested for sure

By *oy1234Couple 34 weeks ago

GLASGOW

We would be interested too.

By *lueyesOXOMan 34 weeks ago

Newport

Very interesting

By *nd-DCouple 34 weeks ago

portsmouth

Looks like you will have to arrange another weekend soon ?.

By *onnie and JohnCouple 33 weeks ago

WILTSHIRE

"Looks like you will have to arrange another weekend soon ?."

By *amwalket OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Hastings

We will. But unless the weather stays good it will have to be spring next year.

Planning on the grand opening on the first bank holiday weekend in may so we can a big weekend of it.

By *asualsexMan 33 weeks ago

#Gatwick#

Great idea if you can make it work. I would love to be able to visit. There is Max’s garden in West Sussex but it more a naturist campsite hidden away on a standard campsite with locked gates so pretty private. Obviously there are clubs like pleasures and eurekas that you can stay overnight in you camper, but a nice swingers campsite would be different but a barn etc would be a bonus. To keep the riffraff out you could make it a members club. I’m sure you have lots of ideas and lots of good suggestions too.

I have a vw camper and must admit to seeing who is near when I’m on a site or at a vw rally. I have yet to find anyone one at all lol. So no fun for me at standard campsites.

I have a loo and outdoor shower but a shower block would be best especially on a hot night. Festival’s are ok for one night if there are no showers with a body wash bug any longer and it’s not nice.

Fire pits would be good. I have stayed at a lot of sites and the best one to set up are renting a washing machine drum. I bring my own fire pit and have a heat proof Matt underneath.

I think electric hook ups would be a very good thing to have too, especially in the colder months so that you get customers or it just becomes a summer business. Hope to see you succeed with this. Very best of luck.

By *alter and Skyler 500Couple 33 weeks ago

Lincoln Sleaford and Nottingham

Yes for sure especially for couples / ladies

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Please keep us updated, we'd love to come

By *om barbaraCouple 33 weeks ago

staffordshire

If anyone fancying a night in Staffordshire very close to alton towers if passing toilets showers. we happy help out

Just. A donation to running costs no pressure play just soucel. Inbox if interested. X

By *amwalket OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Hastings

"If anyone fancying a night in Staffordshire very close to alton towers if passing toilets showers. we happy help out

Just. A donation to running costs no pressure play just soucel. Inbox if interested. X "

By *cnugatugMan 33 weeks ago

Chatham

How is this wonderful idea going?

By *amwalket OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

Hastings

"How is this wonderful idea going?"

Going really well. A great deal of work to do. However we will be opening in time for the may bank holiday

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

"Myself & my partner would be interested, as we are keen campers.

A site that was LGBQT+ friendly would be wonderful, to be able to dress & mingle is a dream."

I can see your point there ,although lm full time trans l just go to any campsite l want ,from cornwall, east ,west coast ,wales.Never had a problem ,the opposite in fact,mind you ,not been to Scotland yet lol ,love the scots by the way!

By *rK MrsJCouple 31 weeks ago

Kidderminster

We've just got a campervan and we'd be interested.

By *amwalket OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

Hastings

Brilliant. We will be opening in may.

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Hope to see you next year sound like it's going to be a great site

By *eeandesCouple 31 weeks ago

clacton-on-sea Essex not east midlands

keeping an eye on this.

By *nd-DCouple 31 weeks ago

portsmouth

"Brilliant. We will be opening in may."

Looking forward to it.

We thougt your weekend last month was brilliant.

By *icky18Man 31 weeks ago

lewes

Most definitely ??

Hastings

"Brilliant. We will be opening in may.

Looking forward to it.

We thougt your weekend last month was brilliant. "

And should be even better once we have got the hot tub, suna and other facilities in place. A busy winter ahead!

'Least Desirable'? How Racial Discrimination Plays Out In Online Dating

By *orkshirepairoftitsCouple 31 weeks ago

knottingley

Naked camping swapping tents like the old keys in a bowl lol pick a tent

Hastings

Easier to find a tent and no chance of losing your keys!!!!

By *mfao88Man 31 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Hope this gets up and running as spunds a very interesting prospect. Wish you all the best with it and hopefully get to visit in.the future x

By *areToBe43Man 31 weeks ago

Surrey

Hey - just to second that. Would be great if this could be up and running. Sure there would be sufficient interest to make it viable.

By *lack n blueCouple 31 weeks ago

Plymouth

Yes, we would love that as long as its small dog friendly,

100% yes I would

By *othighlander2Man 31 weeks ago

North Inverness

sounds like brill idea and a great place too x I'd definitely be u for a stop over ozone of my bike tours..mm strip out of leathers..beer....chill...naked...bliss!!

By *amwalket OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Hastings

Opening 3 may

By *heFabtasticsCouple 15 weeks ago

brentwood

"Opening 3 may"

Have you a website?

By *wesomecoupleCouple 15 weeks ago

east of england

Can we have some details please ?

By *avidandclareCouple 15 weeks ago

Chester

Hi, how many van pitches d'you have and what facilities are there?

Good luck btw.

D&C

brentwood

"Opening 3 may"

There is a Facebook Fab group all with campers motorhomes and caravans and all verified by admin that they are members of FAB could be worth joining for some extra feee advertising

By *now Queen and SkibumCouple 15 weeks ago

Swindon ish

"Opening 3 may

There is a Facebook Fab group all with campers motorhomes and caravans and all verified by admin that they are members of FAB could be worth joining for some extra feee advertising "

What's the group called?

By *weeteatMan 15 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Details

Please

Hastings

"Opening 3 may

Have you a website? "

No web site yet. Facebook "turn a blind eye"

Hastings

"Can we have some details please ?"

It is an adult only camp site for caravans tents motorhomes etc set in a quiet rural location near Battle.

There are Showers toilets and food preparation area.

Party feild, marquee with seating lights music games and books, hot tub, sauna, outside dinning and seating, fire pit, couple of play area including a bell tent.

We open 3 May and then most weekends until October.

Face book page turn a blind eye which we are slowly adding details to.

Hastings

[Removed by poster at 02/02/24 21:39:01]

brentwood

"Can we have some details please ?

It is an adult only camp site for caravans tents motorhomes etc set in a quiet rural location near Battle.

Party feild, marquee with seating lights music games and books, hot tub, sauna, outside dinning and seating, fire pit, couple of play area including a bell tent.

"

Just see that you’re already on the fab facebook group I mentioned above and I’ve linked and followed turn a blind eye

Hastings

By *C3008Couple 14 weeks ago

Essex

We would be interested in this

By *cnugatugMan 14 weeks ago

Chatham

"Can we have some details please ?

Just see that you’re already on the fab facebook group I mentioned above and I’ve linked and followed turn a blind eye "

there's a fab Facebook group ?

By *rLordMan 14 weeks ago

Swadlincote

Following, hope to pay a visit

By *an1982888Man 14 weeks ago

Middleton leeds

You could try a pop up campsite to test the water, It can only be up fot 28days max but it might be an idea.

By *ecret-64Couple 13 weeks ago

Wrexham

Is this happening, we're interested in finding places to stay.

Anywhere else people could recommend, country wide?

By *amwalket OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Hastings

"Is this happening, we're interested in finding places to stay.

Anywhere else people could recommend, country wide? "

YES it is.

Opening 3 May

By *ecret-64Couple 13 weeks ago

Wrexham

YES it is.

Opening 3 May"

See you in the summer!

By *ilverstriderMan 13 weeks ago

narberth

Would be a great idea, but like someone said, with the British weather it would be summer only unless you had a lot of indoor areas.

Hastings

YES it is.

Opening 3 May

See you in the summer! "

By *andA2023Couple 13 weeks ago

Worthing

Yes, let us know when you open. We'll come along

Anita and Kev xx

By *asher11Man 13 weeks ago

market harborough

is it motorbike friendly always on the look out for somewhere different to camp on my bike

Hastings

Yes more then happy for bikers to stay.

By *eachy and MrCouple 12 weeks ago

Leicester

Yes definitely ????

By *eesidegentMan 12 weeks ago

d

Interested

By *latfishyMan 12 weeks ago

Bristol

Might look the site up when I’m down that way next.

By *weeteatMan 12 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Camper caravan motorhome owners we have set up a telegram group for chats meeets etc message us to be added

By *urge72Man 12 weeks ago

oxfordshire

"Yes more then happy for bikers to stay."

Great to hear Sam. Could well be looking to come down your way in May

By *eeandesCouple 12 weeks ago

clacton-on-sea Essex not east midlands

Intrested

By *hippedcreamCouple 12 weeks ago

Outer London

It's a great new site and run by lovely people. There's a decent pub up the road too if you're not too busy partying or naked sunbathing.

We'll be back there May 3rd, looking forward to it

By *abinFeverCouple 12 weeks ago

Chertsey

Absolutey

By *heFabtasticsCouple 12 weeks ago

brentwood

When will you be taking bookings as it’s the start of my 50th birthday celebrations that weekend and there’s a couple of dishy sex trumpets we want to get our hands on

By *ear17Man 12 weeks ago

haverfordwest

I would come

By *abonTedCouple 12 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

Just book marking this

By *enksMan 11 weeks ago

hereford

Definitely interested for sure

Even better if it's nudist too

By *cnugatugMan 11 weeks ago

Chatham

Is the website up yet I'm eager to check this out

By *amwalket OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Hastings

Not yet. Just the FB page

By *an and GinaCouple 11 weeks ago

yeovil

Ohhhh yes we go to a small secret site in the woods with shepherds huts and have met some fantastic intelligent couples there its a great get away and safe in the knowing we are not followed about by single guys

By *098bazMan 11 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Definately interested. Hopefully single respectful gents would be welcome.

By *butCouple 10 weeks ago

Ashford

Not far from us, be silly not to come visit you when we return from France for summer

By *enksMan 10 weeks ago

hereford

"Not yet. Just the FB page"

What is the FB page please?

Very interested

Jenks

By *amwalket OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Hastings

Turn a blind eye

By *heFabtasticsCouple 10 weeks ago

brentwood

[Removed by poster at 06/03/24 08:58:28]

By *heFabtasticsCouple 10 weeks ago

brentwood

"Turn a blind eye"

Any news on when we can make bookings?

Hastings

Book system not running jet. If there is a weekend you would like to come please drop us a message and we will reserve a pitch for you.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple 10 weeks ago

Swansea

"Opening 3 may"

Do you have a website etc please

Hastings

No website yet just the facebook page

By *weeteatMan 10 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

What’s the page called please

Hastings

Turn a blind eye

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple 10 weeks ago

Swansea

"Turn a blind eye"

Will check it out

By *NightingaleCouple 10 weeks ago

Watching

Added to our places to visit when the weather picks up and we do a South Coast Tour x

By *areToBe43Man 9 weeks ago

Surrey

Hi Nightingale - Just read your profile. Okay to DM you?

By *ostringsfun84Man 8 weeks ago

Brighton

Interested and will certainly be visiting in the summer!

By *amwalket OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Hastings

Let's hope the sunny comes back soon so we can start to enjoy the camp site and facilities.

By *amwalket OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Hastings

Looking forward to meeting old and making new friends next weekend

By *uggy 555Man 3 weeks ago

Swansea

I'd love to pay a visit in the summer.

By *astlancsMan 3 weeks ago

Burnley

We looking to try first time this summer

By *NightingaleCouple 3 weeks ago

Watching

We would definitely go out of our way for a campsite where we could get our kit off and have some fun in the sun assuming there's a greater chance of sun in East Sussex.

Toilets block, waste disposal and electric hook up a must have for us and prefere a hard stand pitch for the campervan

Good luck with the plan and keep us informed as to how its going x

By *attMonroMan 3 weeks ago

NE and Central Belt

My tents got a bell end!