FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Microphone Feedback

Microphone Feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleOneXx OP   Woman  over a year ago

NorthWest

Have many people had the microphone feedback when watching cams since the newest fab update.

This seems to be an ongoing issue with a fair few users I have spoken to and we would like this looked into. It is becoming increasingly annoying to constantly have to mute and unmute someone due to the feedback when trying to have a conversation. Yes we have tried using earphones, and other methods, nonetheless the issue needs resolving.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

The only time I've have any issues with this is when I'm watching a cam and that person starts watching the same people as me and they also has their audio on, You get a echo effect through your audio.

Not sure if that's the reason for it happening or if its the same issue.

But like I mentioned on a thread I started (Audio on cams) having individual volume control on cams with audio might stop that happening

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Weve been having major issues with this over the last couple of weeks. Something does seem to have changed recently. There was another thread about this ... although it didn't get many responses.

By *ichAndLouiseCouple  over a year ago

Crewe

Two way chat is impossible with another person on cam, the feedback is horrific. Tried different browsers, different pc's, all the same result.

"Weve been having major issues with this over the last couple of weeks. Something does seem to have changed recently. There was another thread about this ... although it didn't get many responses. "

The site has developed RF loop feedback. The best way to replicate this for the benefit of the admins is having speakers and microphones in close proximity. Activate two sets of speakers and microphones simultaneously and you will get echo repeat feedback to a high pitch squeal.

This has been ongoing for at least two weeks. The only way this can be stopped is for people to buy headsets with inbuilt microphones, however, the end-user should not have to pay additional money to use a service the site provides and may well be entitled to a refund of any monies paid.

As the baseline of this product is free, I am assuming that the coder has remitted a filter out when rebuilding the software. This needs to rectified A.S.A.P =, especially when users are paying for a service it cannot use effectively and may well be entitled to a refund.

23.08.21 - Cams do not seem to be improving, if anything, they are progressively degrading in terms of functioning be it the visual or audio stream. Despite people buying headphones, the sites stream seems to produce RF loop feedback (as mentioned in my previous post) and yet, I pay to support the function of the cam stream?

Question is, why are the sites Admins appearing to do nothing? End-users re not 'cash cows' and people are getting fed up of paying for a service that clearly is not 'fit for purpose'. So admins, please provide some feedback and not just commenting in the Moderators forum.

Dilligac

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I've come to the conclusion admin usually stay quiet on these pages when its a issue on there part unless its effecting the whole site, They either do nothing or fix the problem behind the scenes and move on like nothing happened, A little bit of communication would go along way

NorthWest

I agree scrum, it would be nice to have a bit of communication between the adminitration and the site users in these forums where they are asking and receiving feedback. This issue should not be going on this long and is effectively making people thinking about using other places more often to be able to communicate rather than the chatrooms.

By *-HantsguyMan  over a year ago

Sunbury

I do think these issues need to be addressed properly by admin. On the whole the chat works well but this has become a problem. Fab did manage to fix issues with cams working on Flash so it would be good to see them sort this out too. I have come to call this issue the audio deathspiral.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin are aware

NorthWest

Thank You Ruggers x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

" So admins, please provide some feedback and not just commenting in the Moderators forum.

Dilligac"

Sorry? For info no mention of this problem has been posted in any mods forum, the only place it has been mentioned is in here. It has been passed onto Admin who are now aware

It is best to ignore ex mods and what they say to you, they are ex mods for a reason

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Admin are aware "

Admin will update if they have one