FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cam in private chat room

Cam in private chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oth_cook69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

WOKING

Would be nice if you could cam privately with others without the whole chat room seeing your cam.

What do others think about this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

From my own experience this is a good idea and works very well with two or more willing participants

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Would be nice if you could cam privately with others without the whole chat room seeing your cam.

What do others think about this?"

Use Skype

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love this to be introduced here. I'd like to be able to go on cam to show my face to the person I'm interested in meeting without the whole chat room looking. Be great for a more personal cam session too.

Or even as a private party.

"Or even as a private party. "

By *oth_cook69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

WOKING

Thanks for your replies.

Having used private cams on another site, we can confirm that it actually works and is also good, even naughty, fun.

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

"Would be nice if you could cam privately with others without the whole chat room seeing your cam.

we agree... would be awesome

By *exysuexxWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

"I'd love this to be introduced here. I'd like to be able to go on cam to show my face to the person I'm interested in meeting without the whole chat room looking. Be great for a more personal cam session too. "

There is away to private cam in the chatrooms we have done it many of times but its our little secret

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"There is away to private cam in the chatrooms we have done it many of times but its our little secret "
What's the 1st rule of PrivateCamClub????

Masterbate till it falls off

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I know a way it can be done on here.

If two people wish to cam privately, they should maybe pm in the chat room...agree to both turn their cams on...click each other's so they can view...then close the particular chat room they're in...easy. I've done this plenty of times...your names don't show up as being in any of the rooms but you're both still on cam.

Hope this helps

By *lums121Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

going to try that thanks

As we understand it, once someone has clicked on your cam, as long as it remains on , they will see it wherever it goes on Fab. Anyone know if this is right?. As far as suggesting a private cam room, the admin on this site don't take a blind bit of notice what people ask for, they are only interested in attracting the paying single males.

since when do single males pay ? its free for everyone unless you become a site supporter .

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"since when do single males pay ? its free for everyone unless you become a site supporter ."

There are loads of options for private cam from Skype to Facetime. Even if we could afford the bandwidth we're not sure it makes sense

Admin x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"As we understand it, once someone has clicked on your cam, as long as it remains on , they will see it wherever it goes on Fab. Anyone know if this is right?. As far as suggesting a private cam room, the admin on this site don't take a blind bit of notice what people ask for, they are only interested in attracting the paying single males. "

yes this is so as long as ur cam stays on no matter which room ur in the person that clicked ur cam can see u

By *kyhighstilettoCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

" There are loads of options for private cam from Skype to Facetime. Even if we could afford the bandwidth we're not sure it makes sense

Admin x"

Yeah - I fail to see the point - if you want private just use one of the above? Surely the whole point of keeping your cam on past the meet n greet stage is to put on a show? tis for me anyway

"Or even as a private party. "

"I know a way it can be done on here.

If two people wish to cam privately, they should maybe pm in the chat room...agree to both turn their cams on...click each other's so they can view...then close the particular chat room they're in...easy. I've done this plenty of times...your names don't show up as being in any of the rooms but you're both still on cam.

Hope this helps "

Yep. That would work

There is another swinging site we go on and their chat room is great. You can create your own public rooms and private ones by adding a password to the room.

"I'd love this to be introduced here. I'd like to be able to go on cam to show my face to the person I'm interested in meeting without the whole chat room looking. Be great for a more personal cam session too. "

Nail on the head

Good idea hope this hapoens

» Add a new message to this topic