FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka Changes and Opening

Eureka Changes and Opening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urekaParties OP   Couple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Whilst we have been closed lots of changes including a change in ownership has taken place.

We have been making changes to the site including building a brand new bistro area, a new decking area and redecoration of some of the club areas. These changes will be on going.

We have been in contact with our local authority and are pleased to announce we have permission to open our bistro, bars (including a new cocktail bar and a Prosecco bar) accommodation and our outside grounds for socials only. All inside facilities (excluding the toilet) and our swimming pool remain closed. Strict social distancing rules will be in place at all times. This includes safety marshals and toilet attendants for your safety.

Numbers will be strictly limited and pre booking with a deposit is required, this can be done by calling the club from Thursday 25th June between 10am-12pm and the same time daily from then on.

Whilst restrictions are in place we will be amending our opening times and there will be a day session between 10am-6-30pm and an evening Session From 7pm-12am.

PLEASE do not come along if you haven’t pre booked.

All food and drink is to be purchased from Eureka only.

We look forward to welcoming you all back and building Eureka from strength to strength in the future.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Great news.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We are delighted. Let's hope we get there soon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good news. When are you actually open from?

FAWKHAM

"Good news. When are you actually open from?"

Oops Saturday 4th July

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

This is brilliant news!

Ruislip

Could you clarify what you mean by opening your accommodation? Is that for overnight stays or only during your opening hours?

Can you confirm that the party that has left no longer has anything connection to the club? Thanks

FAWKHAM

"Could you clarify what you mean by opening your accommodation? Is that for overnight stays or only during your opening hours? "

Overnight stays are permitted

FAWKHAM

"Can you confirm that the party that has left no longer has anything connection to the club? Thanks"

Correct

By *zziefrankCouple  over a year ago

Wainscott

Excellent news !!!

London

"Could you clarify what you mean by opening your accommodation? Is that for overnight stays or only during your opening hours?

Overnight stays are permitted "

Even better Can't wait to get down there to support and enjoy the sunshine

FAWKHAM

The timings above are for weekends only...

Sun-Thurs we will be closing at 10pm

Due to change of ownership at Eureka will current membership passes still be valid? plus in light of covid19 will membership be extended due to the fact we have not been able to make use of our membership?

Glad to hear this

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

That’s good news, who now owns the club?

I’m sure updating your website with these changes is on your to do list.

Will you have an outdoor shower to wash grass & suntan lotion off?

Hope to see you soon.

Thanks

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"Can you confirm that the party that has left no longer has anything connection to the club? Thanks

Correct "

That's great news. Only forward and up and up from here onwards. I would love to visit the grounds this summer

"Can you confirm that the party that has left no longer has anything connection to the club? Thanks

Correct "

FAWKHAM

"That’s good news, who now owns the club?

Hope to see you soon.

Thanks"

The website will be updated in the next couple of days and yes a shower will be available

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"That’s good news, who now owns the club?

Hope to see you soon.

Thanks

The website will be updated in the next couple of days and yes a shower will be available"

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Just found this.... https://www.facebook.com/BBCArchive/videos/115887163069997

Well done and congratulations, all the best for the future from the Jacuzzi Club team, Simon and Miss T

FAWKHAM

"Well done and congratulations, all the best for the future from the Jacuzzi Club team, Simon and Miss T "

Thanks guys

By *etermariaMan  over a year ago

maidstone

[Removed by poster at 24/06/20 13:53:39]

By *etermariaMan  over a year ago

maidstone

"Due to change of ownership at Eureka will current membership passes still be valid? plus in light of covid19 will membership be extended due to the fact we have not been able to make use of our membership? "

Yes I’d love an answer to this one please

P&M

By *ensual but Naughty2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk

" All food and drink is to be purchased from Eureka only."

I know the place needs a lot of money invested and it's a business after all (no business no club) but we used to love taking a picnic and staying all day, does this mean you can't any longer take your own food which means a far more expensive day and also a greatly increased in infection transmission?

Greenwich, SE LONDON

"Just found this.... https://www.facebook.com/BBCArchive/videos/115887163069997"

I love that video... Brilliant find!

"Due to change of ownership at Eureka will current membership passes still be valid? plus in light of covid19 will membership be extended due to the fact we have not been able to make use of our membership?

P&M

"

Also waiting on this answer. Good luck to the new owners (anyone know who they are?), looking forward to being back

FAWKHAM

" All food and drink is to be purchased from Eureka only.

I know the place needs a lot of money invested and it's a business after all (no business no club) but we used to love taking a picnic and staying all day, does this mean you can't any longer take your own food which means a far more expensive day and also a greatly increased in infection transmission?"

No food and drink currently Can be bought into the club I’m afraid. Our new bistro area will be serving a brand new menu at affordable prices all will be cooked and served within government guidelines

Eurekas has slowely become just business an not a people's club. It's lost its character an appeal now. London clubs are much more appealing now seen as it's not gonna cost much different to go. Plus is it even eurekas without Mike?

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Take it Eurekas will be naturist during the social only times?

"Eurekas has slowely become just business an not a people's club. It's lost its character an appeal now. London clubs are much more appealing now seen as it's not gonna cost much different to go. Plus is it even eurekas without Mike?"

Eureka predates him by a long way. Fyi the only way is up...

By *aughtyBlokeKentMan  over a year ago

Kent/Gatwick area

Glad to hear of the re-opening and wishing new management all the very best. I'll be back when restrictions lift further as it'd be an expensive day for just sunbathing whilst there's no play, pool or spa, given price of ticket, plus now all food and drink on top. Unless ticket is discounted, of course. Not too sure how previous price could be justified right now. Pretty much paying to lie on grass..?

By *heChemistrySetCouple  over a year ago

Surrey/London

I don’t mind eating eureka’s food but I do hope your catering for everyone. The old menu was quite high calorie and it would be nice to have some healthy options on there.

FAWKHAM

"Eurekas has slowely become just business an not a people's club. It's lost its character an appeal now. London clubs are much more appealing now seen as it's not gonna cost much different to go. Plus is it even eurekas without Mike?

Eureka predates him by a long way. Fyi the only way is up..."

FAWKHAM

"I don’t mind eating eureka’s food but I do hope your catering for everyone. The old menu was quite high calorie and it would be nice to have some healthy options on there. "

The new bistro has some great healthy choices included

FAWKHAM

"Glad to hear of the re-opening and wishing new management all the very best. I'll be back when restrictions lift further as it'd be an expensive day for just sunbathing whilst there's no play, pool or spa, given price of ticket, plus now all food and drink on top. Unless ticket is discounted, of course. Not too sure how previous price could be justified right now. Pretty much paying to lie on grass..? "

Entry fees are being discussed at present and will be displayed on our website in the next couple of days

FAWKHAM

"Take it Eurekas will be naturist during the social only times?

"

Social distancing will be enforced at all times

FAWKHAM

"Due to change of ownership at Eureka will current membership passes still be valid? plus in light of covid19 will membership be extended due to the fact we have not been able to make use of our membership?

P&M

Also waiting on this answer. Good luck to the new owners (anyone know who they are?), looking forward to being back "

All memberships will be honoured

The £400 gold membership will be extended and we are in discussions over the £10 silver membership at present

Surrey/London

Is free daytime entry for gold members still going to be honoured?

FAWKHAM

"Is free daytime entry for gold members still going to be honoured? "

Yes for Gold Members

By *ebsandkevCouple  over a year ago

Crowborough

Good luck for the future with new owners we might just start using the club again

Great news, new changes sound great. Best wishes see you soon x

FAWKHAM

"Good luck for the future with new owners we might just start using the club again"

We look forward to welcoming you back

By *arracksCouple  over a year ago

Deal

Congratulations on the re opening, can you clarify that there is no play allowed, even for couples on their tod?

London

Although play might not be allowed right now, will you be keeping the area of the field that was cordoned off for couples only last summer? It was a great addition...made a lot of difference in making me and lots of others feel more comfortable!

South Suffolk

" All food and drink is to be purchased from Eureka only. No food and drink currently Can be bought into the club I’m afraid. Our new bistro area will be serving a brand new menu at affordable prices all will be cooked and served within government guidelines "

Well it can only get better, the food before was limited, extremely unhealthy but cheap. I would agree definitely no food or drink in the club house but pretty harsh (and not easy to enforce) with people out in the fields which even to deny people their own water would be unheard of for an outside club!!!

But hey you have to make money. We'd happily pay a bit more to enter and/or membership if you could bring your own food etc. for outside. Picnic is part of the fun and you may find you'll lose business to places that provide a cheaper solution.

You could have rentable lockers.

Really hope you get the place up and running though, we need more places like this.

South Suffolk

....and we still spend a small fortune on food and drink in the club house during the day even when we bought our own!

FAWKHAM

"Congratulations on the re opening, can you clarify that there is no play allowed, even for couples on their tod? "

Social only guys sorry

FAWKHAM

"Although play might not be allowed right now, will you be keeping the area of the field that was cordoned off for couples only last summer? It was a great addition...made a lot of difference in making me and lots of others feel more comfortable!"

Yes it’s still in situ

FAWKHAM

" All food and drink is to be purchased from Eureka only. No food and drink currently Can be bought into the club I’m afraid. Our new bistro area will be serving a brand new menu at affordable prices all will be cooked and served within government guidelines

Well it can only get better, the food before was limited, extremely unhealthy but cheap. I would agree definitely no food or drink in the club house but pretty harsh (and not easy to enforce) with people out in the fields which even to deny people their own water would be unheard of for an outside club!!!

But hey you have to make money. We'd happily pay a bit more to enter and/or membership if you could bring your own food etc. for outside. Picnic is part of the fun and you may find you'll lose business to places that provide a cheaper solution.

Really hope you get the place up and running though, we need more places like this."

Thanks for your comments and we will pass this on to the new owners

[Removed by poster at 24/06/20 20:19:06]

By *aughtyBlokeKentMan  over a year ago

Kent/Gatwick area

"Glad to hear of the re-opening and wishing new management all the very best. I'll be back when restrictions lift further as it'd be an expensive day for just sunbathing whilst there's no play, pool or spa, given price of ticket, plus now all food and drink on top. Unless ticket is discounted, of course. Not too sure how previous price could be justified right now. Pretty much paying to lie on grass..?

Entry fees are being discussed at present and will be displayed on our website in the next couple of days "

Much appreciated

"Good luck for the future with new owners we might just start using the club again"

We might consider a visit at some point for the same reason as above.

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Would the new owners like to say "hi" on this thread and introduce themselves?

Wishing them good luck with the venture. We've had many a good evening at the club. Here's to many more.

By *tickyPollCouple  over a year ago

South East

Wishing you all good luck, we love this club had many a good night’s out there. We don’t normally do the daytime but we’re going to pop out and have a drink and some lunch to show our support.

FAWKHAM

"Would the new owners like to say "hi" on this thread and introduce themselves?

Wishing them good luck with the venture. We've had many a good evening at the club. Here's to many more. "

They’ve all popped in and pics will be going up shortly x

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

" All food and drink is to be purchased from Eureka only. No food and drink currently Can be bought into the club I’m afraid. Our new bistro area will be serving a brand new menu at affordable prices all will be cooked and served within government guidelines

Really hope you get the place up and running though, we need more places like this."

It’s true that things need to change with new management but I think there does need to be some concessions on no food or drink outside.

I’m really pleased that there is going to be a booking process. Definitely required at the moment and might be worth while keeping all the time as things open up more.

Water has been available from the machine in the jacuzzi area free of charge for ages so why would that kind of principle change?

Gold membership extensions are also welcome news, but the benefits of having one are most probably going to be severely reduced. Would there be a refund option instead of an extension? Not saying we would use one but just thinking out loud.

Have you worked out what benefits gold members would have yet as knowing what they are would be fab right now.

You have already said that you would take ideas to the management and that’s great to hear.

Surrey/London

So same household couples aren’t

Allowed to play with each other 1m apart from others?

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

Eurekas onwards and upwards

Great news!!!

P&M

Also waiting on this answer. Good luck to the new owners (anyone know who they are?), looking forward to being back

The £400 gold membership will be extended and we are in discussions over the £10 silver membership at present "

I think £10 is a small price to pay even if it's not extended. Have missed the place. Sad there's no pool at the moment or parties. Maybe outdoor ones in the summer be fun.

By *ossdinCouple  over a year ago

CROYDON/GATWICK/BEXHILL

We are so pleased to hear you are finally reopening and can't wait to come there again

We wish the new management every success and look forward to meeting you soon

What contact with couples singles etc will be allowed

Looking forward to July 4th... glad to hear of the management change sounds like times are changing for the good... Good luck guys we will defo be supporting

FAWKHAM

Hey guys apologies we have to move bookings until Monday due to problems with the credit card machine

FAWKHAM

"So same household couples aren’t

Allowed to play with each other 1m apart from others? "

Please remember we are opening our Bistro and Bars and we are lucky enough to have the biggest beer garden in the south east! s per government guidelines social distancing will be in place at all times. Our accommodation is available to hire and pre booking from Monday 29th June is recommended

FAWKHAM

P&M

The £400 gold membership will be extended and we are in discussions over the £10 silver membership at present

I think £10 is a small price to pay even if it's not extended. Have missed the place. Sad there's no pool at the moment or parties. Maybe outdoor ones in the summer be fun."

However much we would like outdoor parties, live music/djs and loud music is not yet permitted

By *iberal ArtsCouple  over a year ago

London

Great news for the summer.We planning on visiting and booking a cabin on the 4th. Say hi if you're going.

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

We're really pleased to hear Eurekas is opening up again and wish you the best of luck, especially in these difficult times!

We have been going for over 10 years now, more at some times than others due to the usual real life issues, but once you don't have something you really miss it!

Will have to get on your visitor list asap!

Good luck again and thanks.

P&M

I think £10 is a small price to pay even if it's not extended. Have missed the place. Sad there's no pool at the moment or parties. Maybe outdoor ones in the summer be fun.

However much we would like outdoor parties, live music/djs and loud music is not yet permitted

"

I know just dreaming lol

By *oyeur for youMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

New owners. Will definitely be coming back

By *inkpinkpinkWoman  over a year ago

Subalot Castle

"Could you clarify what you mean by opening your accommodation? Is that for overnight stays or only during your opening hours?

Overnight stays are permitted "

Are we allowed to bring the campervan down?

FAWKHAM

Overnight stays are permitted

Are we allowed to bring the campervan down? "

Message us on Monday there maybe a new system for

Campers

I am delighted to hear that rude Mike and his aggressive nasty wife have left Eureka. I haven't been since witnessing the wife verbally abuse a number of guests but will be pleased to come back now there is new ownership.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"I am delighted to hear that rude Mike and his aggressive nasty wife have left Eureka. I haven't been since witnessing the wife verbally abuse a number of guests but will be pleased to come back now there is new ownership."

We have found over the last years that the attitude to customer service was very poor so hope that a change of ownernship makes the place more welcoming and friendly to those outside the clique of customers whom the staff liked.

It also became run down and could do much better for itself.

We will give it our support and hope it’s a great success for the new owners.

FAWKHAM

"I am delighted to hear that rude Mike and his aggressive nasty wife have left Eureka. I haven't been since witnessing the wife verbally abuse a number of guests but will be pleased to come back now there is new ownership.

We have found over the last years that the attitude to customer service was very poor so hope that a change of ownernship makes the place more welcoming and friendly to those outside the clique of customers whom the staff liked.

It also became run down and could do much better for itself.

We will give it our support and hope it’s a great success for the new owners."

Thank you and works on improvements have already started and will be on going

I’m so excited to make my first visit to Eurekas

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

That is great news!!!! Phew! Like to second the shower comment...

Can we bring our own water in?

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

That's fantastic new that you have survived and are reopening. Not sure how long it will be before I can arrange to go. But knowing you will be there when I can is a real boost to my Spirits. One of my 2 favourite clubs.

Best of fortune to you.

Good news and best of luck to the new owners. I only ever visited during the summer of a daytime but looking forward to attending some parties in the future.

FAWKHAM

"That is great news!!!! Phew! Like to second the shower comment...

Can we bring our own water in? "

I have added this too the questions for the meeting and will let you know

By *arracksCouple  over a year ago

Deal

We love this place, but very, very happy there is new ownership, cannot wait to visit again

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

It can only be for the better....we cannot wait to revisit on a nice summer's day

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

We will support Eureks as much as possible, hope you stick in some gloryholes when this lockdown is finished. Ana xx

How about the big weekend any plans to do anything this year? Can’t wait to be back for a weekend of sunbathing xx

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

Eureka as an institution is perfectly placed to be the best lifestyle club in the world. It is within half an hour distance from Central London, minutes from the M25 but in the middle of the Kent country countryside. I wish the new owners the very best of luck and hope the club goes from strength to strength. I don't thknk anyone will mind spending more money for a more classy experience. It is a special place and should be a special experience for the couples who want to meet other people with similar interests. X

tonbridge

And it should be a unique opportunity to get shot of the really desperate creepy wankers, the single horrible men who take no notice of the rules, peek through the window, wank over you while uninvited, creep around the woods "looking for action", proper letchers who have no place in the world of the swinging scene, uninvited, antisocial and totally unwanted.

Nobody has a problem with single men at Eureka, most are really charming guys who are most welcome. But there are a lot who have no respect who need to be banned.

tonbridge

There are a number of single guys who literally patrol the grounds at Eureka. A couple of them look as if they have psycholological issues. While the Eureka philosophy has always been to include everybody whatever gender, sexuality or whatever, I'm sure the original idea wasn't to invite weirdos to make everybody feel really uncomfortable. There is one really hairy guy who literally patrols the whole grounds muttering to himself who has obvious mental health issues who really isn't being served by care in the community by being allowed to wank over people uninvited indiscriminately.

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

"We will support Eureks as much as possible, hope you stick in some gloryholes when this lockdown is finished. Ana xx"

Great idea

By *rog1664Couple  over a year ago

middx

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 07:47:42]

By *rog1664Couple  over a year ago

middx

We have been to eureka many times and to be fair it’s a swingers club you will get single guys roaming around looking for some action we have never had anyone try to wank over us invited guys to join in and some we have said no too all have been respectful. Peering through windows yes it has happened well pull the curtains. Never had a problem with any single guys they have all been FAB.

FAWKHAM

"How about the big weekend any plans to do anything this year? Can’t wait to be back for a weekend of sunbathing xx"

This will depend on whether the government give further permissions will we notify is due course

London

Would you have to wait for the pools to officially reopen before the outdoor pool can be used? Not sure if the rules are different when there's no communal changing spaces etc to worry about

FAWKHAM

"Would you have to wait for the pools to officially reopen before the outdoor pool can be used? Not sure if the rules are different when there's no communal changing spaces etc to worry about"

We can’t open the pool until further permissions are given by the government

London

"Would you have to wait for the pools to officially reopen before the outdoor pool can be used? Not sure if the rules are different when there's no communal changing spaces etc to worry about

We can’t open the pool until further permissions are given by the government "

Gotcha, thanks.

Can't wait...it's always lovely to be able to take a dip to cool down from the sun!

Ruislip

How does the booking in advance work? Do we pay up-front? Are you flexible on which day we come if our plans change and we give you enough notice? What if the weather is crap on the day we have booked?

FAWKHAM

"How does the booking in advance work? Do we pay up-front? Are you flexible on which day we come if our plans change and we give you enough notice? What if the weather is crap on the day we have booked? "

Further details coming shortly

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Eureka as an institution is perfectly placed to be the best lifestyle club in the world. It is within half an hour distance from Central London, minutes from the M25 but in the middle of the Kent country countryside. I wish the new owners the very best of luck and hope the club goes from strength to strength. I don't thknk anyone will mind spending more money for a more classy experience. It is a special place and should be a special experience for the couples who want to meet other people with similar interests. X"

Eurekas could be the equivalent of Fun4two in Holland. Better even, as it has more extensive grounds. But it has to set its stall out in the right way. In Europe it is common for couples to pay £100 per visit but for that you get all drink free, a quality sit down meal and a really plush upmarket club! There is nothing like this in the UK, so it would be unique!

"Eureka as an institution is perfectly placed to be the best lifestyle club in the world. It is within half an hour distance from Central London, minutes from the M25 but in the middle of the Kent country countryside. I wish the new owners the very best of luck and hope the club goes from strength to strength. I don't thknk anyone will mind spending more money for a more classy experience. It is a special place and should be a special experience for the couples who want to meet other people with similar interests. X

Eurekas could be the equivalent of Fun4two in Holland. Better even, as it has more extensive grounds. But it has to set its stall out in the right way. In Europe it is common for couples to pay £100 per visit but for that you get all drink free, a quality sit down meal and a really plush upmarket club! There is nothing like this in the UK, so it would be unique! "

We only know of one UK venue that offers inclusive drinks and buffet as part of the entry fee along with a brilliant night out

Membership data, what's happened now the old owners have left?

"Membership data, what's happened now the old owners have left?"

It shouldn't have any bearing as the company remains it's just a director change, which actually happened a while ago.

"Membership data, what's happened now the old owners have left?

It shouldn't have any bearing as the company remains it's just a director change, which actually happened a while ago."

Still the same crew though?

"Membership data, what's happened now the old owners have left?

It shouldn't have any bearing as the company remains it's just a director change, which actually happened a while ago.

Still the same crew though?"

No idea

tonbridge

Eureka has a massive following, so many people love the place, I wish the new owners all the luck in the world and I am sure that it will be a success. Good luck to Mike and Carrie with whatever they do in the future.

tonbridge

GPDR? I always put down that I was there as my friends David and Jane Justice anyway in the sincere hope the boring bastards would find themselves in the Sunday papers.

Ruislip

"GPDR? I always put down that I was there as my friends David and Jane Justice anyway in the sincere hope the boring bastards would find themselves in the Sunday papers."

So that's why those reporters hounded us!

David and Jane

"There are a number of single guys who literally patrol the grounds at Eureka. A couple of them look as if they have psycholological issues. While the Eureka philosophy has always been to include everybody whatever gender, sexuality or whatever, I'm sure the original idea wasn't to invite weirdos to make everybody feel really uncomfortable. There is one really hairy guy who literally patrols the whole grounds muttering to himself who has obvious mental health issues who really isn't being served by care in the community by being allowed to wank over people uninvited indiscriminately. "

Thats a lot of assumptions.

By *owyouseeme2Man  over a year ago

Medway

"GPDR? I always put down that I was there as my friends David and Jane Justice anyway in the sincere hope the boring bastards would find themselves in the Sunday papers."

The GDPR rules are the same regardless of who owns or runs the club. The personal information given on membership forms will be held in the strictest way. It is no different if a credit company you had an agreement with changed ownership, the new parties still have to abide by the same laws. With regards to signing in under a false name, this should be a big no no. The signing in process would be there to abide to fire regulations for a start. It is the same as if you were entering any other business location, the need to know the number of people on site and names in case of emergency is required.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

I saw a newspaper article saying that your membership was £400 per year is that true?! And if so who for....

"I saw a newspaper article saying that your membership was £400 per year is that true?! And if so who for.... "

All that info is on their website. The article in the Sun was Inaccurate in some places anyway.

Gold Membership is currently £400 and cones with a bunch of perks, such as discounts on entry prices, but there's also a £10 (ten) Silver membership that has no discount perks.

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

Certainly hope some profit gets re-invested. The place was starting to look very tired, the clubhouse was not exactly a glam sexy place to be, likewise the hot tubs had defiantly seen better days and the steam room was often broken.

Having been to a number of clubs around Europe, as a single silver member I would definitely be willing to pay a bit more for a sexier atmosphere.

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Hope opening up goes well and nice to hear your excluding internal (apart from toilets ) areas from the invite... much easier to police the social distancing rules and regs. Take card and enjoy whatever is within the guidelines.

FAWKHAM

"Certainly hope some profit gets re-invested. The place was starting to look very tired, the clubhouse was not exactly a glam sexy place to be, likewise the hot tubs had defiantly seen better days and the steam room was often broken.

Having been to a number of clubs around Europe, as a single silver member I would definitely be willing to pay a bit more for a sexier atmosphere."

Reinvestment has started to take place already and will be on going and yes the hot tubs are on the list

tonbridge

My partner and I would take some fresh fruit, maybe strawberries and cherries and, as she doesn't drink we'd take a bottle of alcohol free alcohol to enjoy in the sunshine. So while I'm happy to buy a beer from the bar rather than take my own will "marshals" be patrolling the grounds forbiding the consumption of cherries. To be honest nothing is going to make me want to eat the scampi or chicken nuggets and chips previously on offer.

tonbridge

* alcohol free wine. Sorry.

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Eureka is a fantastic spot and while i agree some refurbishment of the club house would be appreciated, there was someting about the kitchy 70s sex club ambiance that appeals. Harped back to a freer less fistidious time. The woods and the pool are to die for. The cabins clean and functional (mind you a kettle is hardly a premium feature so would be appeciated in all cabins).

Always thought the relaxed atmosphere of the place ows somthing to the challange of getting there. (Kent roads and drivers! Sorry but Doctors from the hospital hacking around like they had not got enough pateints is scarry!).

Referbishishment is long overdue but please dont lose the all are welcome relaxed go with the flow heart of the place it makes it special.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Is there an example on the website of the food you offer?

Some customers will have dietary needs you may not be able to accommodate.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I can't find anything on the website about the food. If I am paying £60 for dinner I want to see the menu in advance.

Greenwich, SE LONDON

The menu is on their Facebook page. Search for "Eureka Lifestyle"

Leeds

"The menu is on their Facebook page. Search for "Eureka Lifestyle""

Thank you

Leeds

All I can see on the website is that they are closed.

FAWKHAM

"All I can see on the website is that they are closed. "

It’s being updated today if you’d like a menu I’ll happily email one over, just drop me a message

FAWKHAM

"Is there an example on the website of the food you offer?

Some customers will have dietary needs you may not be able to accommodate. "

I’ll happily email you a copy of you drop me a message.