FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > any house or hotel parties?

any house or hotel parties?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i heard clubs are not welcoming to single Ms.... is this true ?

if not any you can recommend... Looking to explore

jay x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustKeepSwinging999Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Single males are often tainted by a bad reputation, often expecting to get lucky, or turning into the wanking-dead. Go with an open mind, and no expectations of action. Be respectful of other people and enjoy the social side.

Single men often pay more. But with all that said, we (like many others) look for single males when we go to clubs, so don't be put off!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As said above single males do get a bad rep due to a minority who spoil it for the majority. I wouldn't say clubs are not welcoming of them at all.

We attended The Attic and found most of the single guys were respectful. Only time i see single males not welcome is when club is too full or if its a couple/single fem night.

Dont be put off... When clubs are open again go to local one and have a look for yourself xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are plenty of women and couples who play with single men. Or do you think you are more guaranteed a shag at a hotel or house party??

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"i heard clubs are not welcoming to single Ms.... is this true ?

jay x "

You should find most clubs welcome well behaved, presentable single men.

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

jay x "

Not at all, a lot of couples like ourselves appreciate the single men going

"Single males are often tainted by a bad reputation, often expecting to get lucky, or turning into the wanking-dead. Go with an open mind, and no expectations of action. Be respectful of other people and enjoy the social side.

Single men often pay more. But with all that said, we (like many others) look for single males when we go to clubs, so don't be put off!

"

Sorry for the late reply, had a week+ break from Fabs.... your not far from me... which clubs do you recommend within 1hr or so drive ?

"As said above single males do get a bad rep due to a minority who spoil it for the majority. I wouldn't say clubs are not welcoming of them at all.

We attended The Attic and found most of the single guys were respectful. Only time i see single males not welcome is when club is too full or if its a couple/single fem night.

Dont be put off... When clubs are open again go to local one and have a look for yourself xx "

Thanks for your positive advice...Sorry also for the late reply, had a week+ break from Fabs.

"There are plenty of women and couples who play with single men. Or do you think you are more guaranteed a shag at a hotel or house party??"

Sorry also for the late reply, had a week+ break from Fabs.... i dint care if I'm guaranteed or not would like to meet like minded people even if just a chat.

jay x

You should find most clubs welcome well behaved, presentable single men. "

Thank you I may visit your venue... it's 2hrs a away i think thought...Sorry also for the late reply, had a week+ break from Fabs.

jay x

Not at all, a lot of couples like ourselves appreciate the single men going "

Thanks for your support ..Sorry Also for the late reply, had a week+ break from Fabs.

By *ustKeepSwinging999Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"

Sorry for the late reply, had a week+ break from Fabs.... your not far from me... which clubs do you recommend within 1hr or so drive ?"

We go to Kestrel / Abfab near Heathrow. It gets mixed reviews; Friday nights is couples & single men. for us newbies it's so close and we feel comfortable there, that we haven't branched out much beyond that.

There is also hellfires nearby and more in London (Op4F & LB), but we're yet to visit.

Good luck finding what you're after!

H x

» Add a new message to this topic