FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs london??

Clubs london??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since the lockdown ive got a bad urge to go to club when it’s all over how do they work ? And what’s the best ones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

In London we have two clubs which are both members only clubs so you have to apply and be accepted.Both clubs have lots of fabulous reviews on Fabs club review pages.I am a member of OP4F near Alexandra Palace station it’s a small cozy , tidy club with respectful staff.Sadly for me I am not a member of other club which is Le Boudior which is in the Aldgate I know some Fabs members that go and going by what they have said it’s a big club which has moved premises but still in Aldgate it’s a good well run club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is also Kestrels/Abfabs near Heathrow airport, which is a sauna based club. Again, members only.

Then there is Rio's, which is more a spa with "extras", for the lack of better word to describe it. It's near Kentish Town tube station, and anyone can go. Saturday evenings were couples only before lockdown.

A bit out of the city you have Eureka's Sun Club, which is a mix between a naturist club and swingers club.

» Add a new message to this topic