FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Social Friday 29th June

Xtasia Social Friday 29th June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale421 OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

I was thinking of going to this on Friday as it's been posted by the people who own Xtasia as a meet.

I just wondered if anyone on this site was going this Friday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Oh yes indeed, looking forward to it very much, can't wait to get started!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was thinking of going to this on Friday as it's been posted by the people who own Xtasia as a meet.

I just wondered if anyone on this site was going this Friday?"

If you take a look at the thread that was posted in the meets section, there is an updated list of people from this site that have put their names down for this Friday.

Doesn't mean they'll all turn up of course, but should give you a rough idea, plus some others will just go without putting their name on the list (which would be a bit silly, as you get money off entry if your on the list from what I read on the thread )

Depends how many hookers r gonna b there lol

"Depends how many hookers r gonna b there lol"
Ooooooooo I love rugby players

wirral

"Depends how many hookers r gonna b there lolOoooooooo I love rugby players "

I take it your joking but if your not, I assume the answer would be none since the new owners took over!

wirral

"I was thinking of going to this on Friday as it's been posted by the people who own Xtasia as a meet.

I just wondered if anyone on this site was going this Friday?

If you take a look at the thread that was posted in the meets section, there is an updated list of people from this site that have put their names down for this Friday.

Doesn't mean they'll all turn up of course, but should give you a rough idea, plus some others will just go without putting their name on the list (which would be a bit silly, as you get money off entry if your on the list from what I read on the thread )"

Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed it in the meets thread, so I'll happily add my name to that list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

None, end of!

the new owners say there are no longer paid women there, i mentioned it on another thread and i dont think they was awear that the old owners did this and assured me it was not something they was carrying on with

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Depends how many hookers r gonna b there lol

the new owners say there are no longer paid women there, i mentioned it on another thread and i dont think they was awear that the old owners did this and assured me it was not something they was carrying on with "

We will not be paying any female to be here. If anyone is ever approached for money by any guest, please inform us immediately and they will be banned for life!

"Depends how many hookers r gonna b there lol

the new owners say there are no longer paid women there, i mentioned it on another thread and i dont think they was awear that the old owners did this and assured me it was not something they was carrying on with

We will not be paying any female to be here. If anyone is ever approached for money by any guest, please inform us immediately and they will be banned for life! "

Paul n Flirt...Good on you !!!!...I wish you well in the new venture and hope to get down to visit you soon....xx...

» Add a new message to this topic