FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BBW's What do you wear?

BBW's What do you wear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wondering if any of you large ladies (size 20 and above) could tell me what you wear to go to clubs?

It will be my first time at a club next weekend and Im not confident about how I look naked (or nearly naked lol) and don't want to scare anyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good question. id like to maybe try a club but similar thinking. im a size 16-18 and confident with myself but always wondered what ppl wear xx

just look at the pics of u both go as ur are you look sexy like that

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

wat club are you going to, what is the dress code?

when i bother to dress at chams i either wear a black peep hole cami (the one in my pics), or a corset or some form of fancy dress if there is a theme.

havent ever been to any clubs where you wear normal clothes as i feel i wuld be too self conscious....odd huh

Your as sexy as you feel!! Im a size 28 and never feel nervous when im naked as Im happy with my body! But when I go to clubs I normally wear a sexy lace chemise or basque and suspender skirt!!

Why thank you kind sir, but I will need to undress at some point, won't I?

Thank you Star - where do you get lingerie in those sizes?

You look great in all your pics Evesham gal, thank you for your post, it has given me some ideas.

"Thank you Star - where do you get lingerie in those sizes?"

Lots of places do them these days. Yours clothing. Evans. Ebay. Simply scrumcious. Just to name afew.

"Thank you Star - where do you get lingerie in those sizes?

Lots of places do them these days. Yours clothing. Evans. Ebay. Simply scrumcious. Just to name afew."

Thank you, off to search now

depends which club you go to and whether its a themed night.....

Are you going with someone or just hoping for fun when you are there....

We prefer just having towels as we like clubs with wet areas (so much fun in a jacuzzin with hands running everywhere!!)

Some girls like to wear their normal lingerie (stockings suspenders etc) at the end of the day you go with what you are comfy with - you are doing this to please yourself not others.....

Good Luck and Enjoy

K&A xx

"depends which club you go to and whether its a themed night.....

Are you going with someone or just hoping for fun when you are there....

We prefer just having towels as we like clubs with wet areas (so much fun in a jacuzzin with hands running everywhere!!)

Some girls like to wear their normal lingerie (stockings suspenders etc) at the end of the day you go with what you are comfy with - you are doing this to please yourself not others.....

Good Luck and Enjoy

K&A xx"

Thank you

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"Thank you Star - where do you get lingerie in those sizes?

Lots of places do them these days. Yours clothing. Evans. Ebay. Simply scrumcious. Just to name afew."

Anne Summers do lingerie and some fancy dress costumes up to size 24

So if there's no theme you would just go in sexy underwear?? What do men wear??

....one of main reasons we not been is no idea what to wear! We would have went in normal clothes lol and looked like an oddball i guess lol

xx

Does depend on the club you go to a little...Somewhere like partners with a big wet area you will prob be happier with a towel and maybe a bikini if you'll be self concious in the hot tub (although to be fair most get in there nekked...me included!), however somewhere like No3 where there is no wet area you may want to wear lingerie. They'll still have towels too if that makes you feel more comfortable. I usually still have a towel even if I have lingerie. I tend to wear babydoll/chemise type things to cover my belly x

"So if there's no theme you would just go in sexy underwear?? What do men wear??

....one of main reasons we not been is no idea what to wear! We would have went in normal clothes lol and looked like an oddball i guess lol

xx"

As a guy you'd just be passed a towel and left to it! x

Would be clubf we would go to...

Might sound daft but im guessing you go in normal clothes with sexy underwear underneath and then strip off there??

Xx

"Would be clubf we would go to...

Might sound daft but im guessing you go in normal clothes with sexy underwear underneath and then strip off there??

Xx"

Never been there, but would imagine they'll have a changing room as every place I have been to does. Go in 'normal' stuff and get changed/strip off there. Most provide towels, just double check on their website x

Thank you so much

Sorry for being 101 qs but what if you go to 'have a look' mainly on your first go....would people object if your not almost naked? Like in the bar type area and then if you wanted to look through different rooms? X

"Thank you so much

Sorry for being 101 qs but what if you go to 'have a look' mainly on your first go....would people object if your not almost naked? Like in the bar type area and then if you wanted to look through different rooms? X"

most will give you a tour first...maybe ring them and ask if that's ok? or see if they have any social nights due so you can meet others without feeling pressured? it's definitely worth going and seeing what it's like...if you decide it's not for you then nothing is lost. on the other hand you might find yourself being a regular! just go and have fun, but don't have an expectation of what might happen as you might not come across anyone you want to play with x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"No3 where there is no wet area"
There is now!

By *inks_apeyCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Most clubs have lockers... When i go to clubs i always go in jeans and top then have sexy underwear underneath. Im a 22/24 bbw so I usually go for corset with either tutu or short skirt which you can get some fab ones on ebay or simply scrumptious also i wear sexy babydolls usually they are semi see through which I dont mind. Some clubs chams for example do large towels although you usually have to get there ealy for those. Once you have had a few drinks it normally helps to be alittle braver. Hope this helps kinks x

By *inks_apeyCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I now with chams you do get a guided tour if your new and this while your still clothed or at least they used to also with chams your aloud to stay in your clothes in the bar area only

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I wear short chemise or babydolls, im not a basque person, i like to breath when having sex lol.

There are a lot of large ladies that go to clubs and you can get some lovely plus size outfits on lots of sites. If you get stuck just type in plus size lingerie. Also at clubs its a bit of an ice breaker discussing how nice peoples outfits are and where did they get them from

I've had some lovely stuff from simply scrumptious, and have worn a variety of revealing items.

But last time I went to my local club I just wore a very short 'normal' dress, stockings, suspenders, no knickers, and it was lovely as it was 'easy off' - quick pull over my head and I was ready to go!

By *odka n CokeCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

I've been to quite a few clubs and I tend to wear short dresses, short skirts, sexy tops and suspenders and stockings.

I always see women dressed in all sorts of different outfits.

For playing, I wear a wide suspender belt with stockings and/or a babydoll. That way I don't need to remove the babydoll completely, just pull the top half down

My OH wears trousers and a shirt.

Have fun!

"No3 where there is no wet areaThere is now!"

Interesting!! May have to investigate

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

Im a size 16 and I wear a basque with stockings.I actually think curvier women look better than the skinny minnys in a basque heels and hold ups! if you are worried about less than toned arms maybe wear a see through shrug etc.but honestly be confident and friendly a nice smile is the sexiest look of all!

» Add a new message to this topic