FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > South East club

South East club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really hoping that when clubs are finally allowed to re open there might be a Tgirl night somewhere in the south East to replace the fabulous Arousals nights which so sadly became a victim of the coronavirus. A place where they are free to be themselves and meet with admirers and just generally have a fantastic night out.

Here’s hoping!

Miss V

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Really hoping that when clubs are finally allowed to re open there might be a Tgirl night somewhere in the south East to replace the fabulous Arousals nights which so sadly became a victim of the coronavirus. A place where they are free to be themselves and meet with admirers and just generally have a fantastic night out.

Here’s hoping!

Miss V "

We are currently looking at some alternatives after Arousals closure so we can continue our Naughty Bi Nature events, which is proving to be difficult. Any suggestions from people would be very welcomed as this was a very popular night for us xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is this can someone educate me pls

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Really hoping that when clubs are finally allowed to re open there might be a Tgirl night somewhere in the south East to replace the fabulous Arousals nights which so sadly became a victim of the coronavirus. A place where they are free to be themselves and meet with admirers and just generally have a fantastic night out.

Here’s hoping!

Miss V "

. Apologise in advance if I have got this wrong.Wasn’t Arousals in the Dunstable / Luton area if so I believe there is a sauna called Gatehouse or Greenhouse in the Luton area which use to have bi event’s perhaps it’s something they could pick up on following the closure of Arousals

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Is Covid Agggh a new mutant strain ?

Here’s hoping!

Miss V . Apologise in advance if I have got this wrong.Wasn’t Arousals in the Dunstable / Luton area if so I believe there is a sauna called Gatehouse or Greenhouse in the Luton area which use to have bi event’s perhaps it’s something they could pick up on following the closure of Arousals "

You are right regarding the area but one of the biggest draws for our Naughty Bi Nature parties was they were always held on a Saturday once a month, the sauna in Luton would not entertain this option unfortunately x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

We are currently looking at some alternatives after Arousals closure so we can continue our Naughty Bi Nature events, which is proving to be difficult. Any suggestions from people would be very welcomed as this was a very popular night for us xxx"

Missing Arousals so much as I know everyone is. Truly hope you are successful in finding a new venue. Thinking caps on! xxx

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Here’s hoping!

Miss V . Apologise in advance if I have got this wrong.Wasn’t Arousals in the Dunstable / Luton area if so I believe there is a sauna called Gatehouse or Greenhouse in the Luton area which use to have bi event’s perhaps it’s something they could pick up on following the closure of Arousals

You are right regarding the area but one of the biggest draws for our Naughty Bi Nature parties was they were always held on a Saturday once a month, the sauna in Luton would not entertain this option unfortunately x"

. At least my geography with regards to the area was correct.It’s a shame for your guys as from what you are saying and others have said your events were quite popular which I guess if something is held monthly then it’s bound to be.It’s a shame the sauna in Luton would not entertain the idea.Is taking out your event out of the South East a option you would consider as perhaps somewhere like the house in Sutton which houses various events.

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

"Really hoping that when clubs are finally allowed to re open there might be a Tgirl night somewhere in the south East to replace the fabulous Arousals nights

which so sadly became a victim of the coronavirus. A place where they are free to be themselves and meet with admirers and just generally have a fantastic night out.

Here’s hoping!

Miss V . Apologise in advance if I have got this wrong.Wasn’t Arousals in the Dunstable / Luton area if so I believe there is a sauna called Gatehouse or Greenhouse in the Luton area which use to have bi event’s perhaps it’s something they could pick up on following the closure of Arousals

You are right regarding the area but one of the biggest draws for our Naughty Bi Nature parties was they were always held on a Saturday once a month, the sauna in Luton would not entertain this option unfortunately x"

Have you tried approaching Hellfire??.

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

Here’s hoping!

Miss V . Apologise in advance if I have got this wrong.Wasn’t Arousals in the Dunstable / Luton area if so I believe there is a sauna called Gatehouse or Greenhouse in the Luton area which use to have bi event’s perhaps it’s something they could pick up on following the closure of Arousals "

The greenhouse is a small club I think it's max capacity is 200 or 300 the bar is the size of an average front room it's no way big enough to host

"Really hoping that when clubs are finally allowed to re open there might be a Tgirl night somewhere in the south East to replace the fabulous Arousals nights

which so sadly became a victim of the coronavirus. A place where they are free to be themselves and meet with admirers and just generally have a fantastic night out.

Here’s hoping!

You are right regarding the area but one of the biggest draws for our Naughty Bi Nature parties was they were always held on a Saturday once a month, the sauna in Luton would not entertain this option unfortunately x

Have you tried approaching Hellfire??."

Thanks for the suggestion xxx I think, they already have an established bisexual/tgirl night running prior to restrictions xxx

» Add a new message to this topic