FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to club scene

New to club scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

So I have only ever been to 1 club night at Pleasures in Kent. I am now looking forward to attending clubs on a more regular basis.

I like meeting couples mostly and do like an older lady. Do any clubs cater for this and if so which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Hi all,

So I have only ever been to 1 club night at Pleasures in Kent. I am now looking forward to attending clubs on a more regular basis.

I like meeting couples mostly and do like an older lady. Do any clubs cater for this and if so which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance "

It's worth trying any club on a night where single guys are allowed as all the clubs we've been to have a variety of ages. So best thing to do is pick a club you like the sound of and a night that allows single guys and just try it. Always worth trying at least twice because no club night is the same every time.

"Hi all,

Thanks in advance

It's worth trying any club on a night where single guys are allowed as all the clubs we've been to have a variety of ages. So best thing to do is pick a club you like the sound of and a night that allows single guys and just try it. Always worth trying at least twice because no club night is the same every time.

"

Hi and thank you for the sound advice. Are there any decent clubs your way?

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"

Hi and thank you for the sound advice. Are there any decent clubs your way? "

There are none local to us. Vanilla Alternative, Jaydees, Eureka's and Pleasures are all similar distance. They are all very different and unique in their own ways.

"

Hi and thank you for the sound advice. Are there any decent clubs your way?

There are none local to us. Vanilla Alternative, Jaydees, Eureka's and Pleasures are all similar distance. They are all very different and unique in their own ways. "

I’ve had the VA recommended to me before

» Add a new message to this topic