FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club fetish nights

Club fetish nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urham1982 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

We are wondering about fetish nights in clubs and what to expect!

Mr makes a very obedient sissy maid and is looking for someone to take control at a fetish night while I watch or have some fun elsewhere in the club!

We are just not sure I this is something that is likely to happen on a fetish night or if this is a step too far!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"We are wondering about fetish nights in clubs and what to expect!

Mr makes a very obedient sissy maid and is looking for someone to take control at a fetish night while I watch or have some fun elsewhere in the club!

We are just not sure I this is something that is likely to happen on a fetish night or if this is a step too far!"

I can't answer for every fetish club in the country but in this neck of the woods fetish nights do differ greatly from swingers nights.there are, different rules for different nights up this way.you tend to find a different set of people attend. It's mainly non sexual and focuses more on bdsm aspects

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

We have been to clubs on a fetish night and never had any problems.

Every one is different and looking for different thing so the people in the club will except you for who you are and what you wish for.

If anyone was to make you feel uneasy or not welcome then it's a case of just informing the club owner of the situation and they will talk to the other person and make sure they change their behaviour or risk being asked to leave and not to come back.

If people get to hear that a club has a reputation of allowing others to pass judgement then it will not be good for business.

Hartlepool

Thanks, we just aren't sure if hubby walking around in a maid outfit would fit in a night like that or if that's a bit far!

Guess we will have to attend one of the nights and check it out from there!

durham

Up here you have clubf, a great swingers venue which has different themes with lots, of play but the same venue also holds dungeon club nights and bdsm notorious and t bird nights which come under the frisk banner. CLubf events and frisk events are two very different scenes. Everyone is welcome at both types of event night

durham

"Up here you have clubf, a great swingers venue which has different themes with lots, of play but the same venue also holds dungeon club nights and bdsm notorious and t bird nights which come under the frisk banner. CLubf events and frisk events are two very different scenes. Everyone is welcome at both types of event night "
as for your hubby walking around as a maid. That would be perfectly fine at a bdsm/fetish night as there would be similar people there then

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

You can always contact the club and ask the questions you are looking for to be answered. At least that way you will feel safer going and knowing what to expect and you mite well be pleasantly surprised. We all are different and enjoy different things, come in all shapes and sizes with different wishes. Everyone that may go to a club are all in the same boat and wish the same in that feeling safe and not to be made to feel uncomfortable in any way. Each to there own and that's what makes clubs exciting.

Hartlepool

Yes we will.....although we may also just go to an event and get a feel for it....hubby can always change while we are there if it seems appropriate

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Club play in Blackpool offers swingers night's that dabble in the delights of bdsm, there is an event coming up in fact on the 18th of September x

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"Thanks, we just aren't sure if hubby walking around in a maid outfit would fit in a night like that or if that's a bit far!

Guess we will have to attend one of the nights and check it out from there! "

Once you go, it is very likely that you will be surprised at the diversity of people attending and feel at home with the outfit you mention. It is always good to find out more about the club, to read their rules and dress code, many have websites with galleries so that is helpful to get a visual idea.

From my own experience of being a part of London's kink community since 2017 I would imagine that wearing the outfit would help your husband feel at home however finding someone to play with would be a very lucky situation. Not impossible, it can completely happen but I would personally advise to go with lower expectations rather than higher. I am sure that there are people looking to play with new attendees and those they don't know but also many people are inclined to play with their own partners or to arrange it in advance. In any case, it is by going and interacting with others that you would have a chance to form those connections so one way or another best way is to go and find out.

And absolutely, always a good idea to bring the outfit to change into when comfortable.

» Add a new message to this topic