FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xstasia first time

Xstasia first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, so we are thinking of trying Xstasia on 18th feb. But haven’t really seen many reviews about it. We’re looking for a club that I can have a dance and a flirt, As well as play. We haven’t really found this at any club so far. So thoughts please??! Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ers321Couple  over a year ago

beverley

Absolutely the right club for this. There's a great bar and dance floor area that makes it feel very relaxed (just like a normal night out), as well as all the various play rooms so there's something for everyone. We'd definitely recommend Xtasia. Oh, it's not a dress down club either, so you can dress however you like

Fab, thank you!! That’s exactly the sort of vibe I’ve been looking for. A ‘normal’ night out with extras!!!

By *itenDaysCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

We agree this club is great as it’s more like a night club vibe where you can just drink and dance if you want, if anyone takes your fancy you can flirt and maybe take it further. It is a non pushy club and you can go at your own pace it is one of our favourites and we can’t wait for our next visit.

Perfect! Thanks so much for replying. We’ve just joined online, I assume you can just pay at the door rather than buy tickets online? Each club is so different!!

By *ice_genuine_guyMan  over a year ago

lincoln

"Hey guys, so we are thinking of trying Xstasia on 18th feb. But haven’t really seen many reviews about it. We’re looking for a club that I can have a dance and a flirt, As well as play. We haven’t really found this at any club so far. So thoughts please??! Xx"

Your in the right place. Xtasia has a lot to offer and Iv been a few times. Always a good night and because you can stay fully dressed it is just like a “normal” club. Hope you have a lovely evening x

By *itenDaysCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

"Perfect! Thanks so much for replying. We’ve just joined online, I assume you can just pay at the door rather than buy tickets online? Each club is so different!! "

Yes you pay at the door check the website for the prices.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

They also have their own pub on site, complete with adult cinema and playroom.

» Add a new message to this topic