FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > London clubs

London clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewCoupl01 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

Hey Guy’s,

We’re visiting central London on the 16th and are interested in visiting a club while we are there. We’d love to hear some advice on places to check out.

We have looked at AbFabs but it is a fair bit out as we are in the city centre, is there anything central we are missing?

Thanks

Lucy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

There is a club reviews section broken down by region which would be worth looking at.

By *lfasoCouple  over a year ago

South East

Le Boudoir or Our Place for Fun (OP4F)

South Dublin

"There is a club reviews section broken down by region which would be worth looking at. "

This would be so handy but it comes up blank for Irish users, unfortunately.

South Dublin

"Le Boudoir or Our Place for Fun (OP4F)"

We'd love to hear more about OP4F, I have been advised they are more accepting of providing memberships to tourists.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

we have met lots of tourists there, more than any other club

South Dublin

Thanks to everyone that popped some feedback in here and our DM's. I think we are just going to move stuff around and visit AbFabs :P

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

"We'd love to hear more about OP4F, I have been advised they are more accepting of providing memberships to tourists. "

I think OP4F can be the best choice for you! It's a relatively small, but very cosy place, feels like a house party! The club is always spotlessly clean and the team is very friendly and pays special attention to newbies to ensure they have a good time. I think this is the only club in London where all members of the management and the team are women.

On Saturday nights, they let in a max of 5 single men, we need to apply for our place during the afternoon by a text message and the club invites those 5 lucky ones who can buy their ticket. This vetting process ensures that all men who will be at the party are well known by the club management, not pests or "wanking deads", all know and follow the etiquette.

So, you can expect 5 single men and around 20-30 couples, plus 2-3 single girls on a Saturday night party. Most of the crowd are in their 30s and 40s and very attractive. The atmosphere is also always friendly, like I said, similar to a house party.

You can also bring your own alcohol and the girls will serve you at the bar from your own bottle. If you want soft drinks, you can buy that in the club.

You will have a great time, for sure!

» Add a new message to this topic