FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BBW

BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I've been seeing a lady for around 3 years now and she has decided she'd like to dip her toe into the swinging world......she's keen but nervous.

She is no skinny mini, she has curves.

We tried to meet 3 couples for a social with the view to play but were let down at short notice each time.......we understand, people have families.

So we've decided to attend a club.

We don't want to attend one with exceptional couples, we'd like every day couples with wobbly bits.

Can anyone recommend a good club , a good mix of age range and size?

I'm 47 and she is 28 so that's why we've added age range.

When I was a single swinger there was a club that held BBW nights but can't see it now.

I used to attend angels in melksham now and then but that has also closed.

Thanks sexy people for your input

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman  over a year ago

Here, There and Everywhere

Check out the Events section. There are loads of clubs with BBW friendly nights nowadays.

Might involve some travelling mind!

In my opinion, Chameleons BBW parties are still the best by a country mile. Next one is 11th Dec.

Happy clubbing!

Perfect thank you.

We'll look that up and hopefully attend.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

We went to Gems and there were folks of all shapes and sizes x

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 31/10/22 19:04:51]

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

In our experience we're not fan's of bbw events (despite being larger people and liking larger people). Tends to be a different vibe from a normal club night and some disrespectful attitudes in our experience. Personally we much prefer a normal club night with a standard club crowd. In our experience of normal club nights is size isn't an issue and it's not about the fetishism of larger bodies. Just about hanging out with like minded people, making connections and having some filthy fun.

Exactly that, like minded is what we seek.

I know she will relax and enjoy herself once she gets going, she has just made a few comments and I think she'd be more comfortable the first time if most ladies were size 16 or so lol

Thank you for taking the time to reply

I think Gems could be our closest, we'll check out the website.

Thank you very much x

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"In our experience we're not fan's of bbw events (despite being larger people and liking larger people). Tends to be a different vibe from a normal club night and some disrespectful attitudes in our experience. Personally we much prefer a normal club night with a standard club crowd. In our experience of normal club nights is size isn't an issue and it's not about the fetishism of larger bodies. Just about hanging out with like minded people, making connections and having some filthy fun.

"

Will make a mental note to avoid BBW events, not that I like the term anyway - Xeno xx

By *he_magiciansCouple  over a year ago

Tipton

We've noticed this too. We understand that everyone is entitled to have fun in their way, however, when it becomes an almost regression into adolescent behaviour then it becomes too much.

» Add a new message to this topic