FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > xstasia ???

xstasia ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so what's this place like?? ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We like it.

Lots of changes recently. New owners.

Its a swingers nightclub effectively, so you get to have a good bop too. Drinks prices are reasonable, and its fairly friendly.

If its your first, go on a Saturday.

"We like it.

Lots of changes recently. New owners.

Its a swingers nightclub effectively, so you get to have a good bop too. Drinks prices are reasonable, and its fairly friendly.

If its your first, go on a Saturday."

hey thanks yes like the though that's it's a club as well as I love a good dance ha ha..

By *r and Mrs BiteMeCouple  over a year ago

Belbroughton, Stourbridge

We went for the first time to any club on New years Eve - everyone was so friendly so relaxed x

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves staff were polite the place was clean we will definitely be going back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Right (mr Tongs Here) Curvy you should come with us to the foam party on 2nd of march and we already have a few of us attending, going of the last foam party it was aswsome, saying that if the foam partys not on dont go on a sat as you will hate it. Its cpls only so no single cock for you to enjoy. The play areas are nice although theres only one room in the club thats 100% private and you cant be seen.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Just adding to whats been posted so far.

It is a dry club (albeit with showers) that has a large dance floor, a large social area which becomes an open playroom, 2 bars, hint the upstairs one sells the same stuff at the same prices but isn't as busy, and a selection of rooms including a dungeon, one of which is totally private, the others which allow discreet viewing via angled ceiling mirrors.

The bar prices are low, much cheaper than buying a drink in town. The club is very large, the 260 odd people in on NYE made it feel very full but the normal Friday and Saturday numbers of 100 plus makes it feel very comfortable with plenty of places to play, and new things coming along.

As previously mentioned, Saturdays are couples only, Fridays are mixed and they are now open on various other days and nights for various events which are best checked on the website. Fridays have "standard" nights plus BMFC and Fetish nights too, so again pick the date that suits if you go on a Friday. There are special events like the Foam Party which turns the entire dance floor into a huge foam zone so look out for those too.

Overall the club is in my opinion excellent, if you know when your going and intend to stay over, book in advance and stay over at The Premier Inn 1 minutes walk away where you can get rates for as little as £29, I did for example on NYE believe it or not, but theres also a link on Xtasia website to get a lower price if you just want to reserve rather than pay in advance for the room.

By *tra vidaCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

We love it and recommend it highly. You couldn't wish for better owners. Something for everyone there is the real catch.

We paid £19 for the Prem Inn last Friday UK

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"We love it and recommend it highly. You couldn't wish for better owners. Something for everyone there is the real catch.

We paid £19 for the Prem Inn last Friday UK "

Lol share with me next time and we could do it for a tenner each....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so what's this place like?? .. "

I think it's great there, only ever been on Friday nights as I'm a single male, but always had a great time. The staff are all really friendly.Paul & Flirt have put a lot of work into making this THE 'dry' club to go to, well worth a visit that's for sure!

Lee

thanks guys will be going Saturday so can't wait x

» Add a new message to this topic