FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Infusions or Connections?

Infusions or Connections?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-and-L OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We are going to Blackpool on the weekend of the 9th of March and were wondering whether people would recommend one club over the other. We were leaning towards Infusions as its a couples and single women night on the saturday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

only ever been to Infusions as I go as a single lady on occasional Saturday's. Feel more comfortable without single men.

Some good reviews about connections though, are you in Blackpool long enough to try both clubs?

Which ever club you choose, hope you enjoy your experience and have lots of naughty fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusions and connections are good place connections is massive in side and they get loads in on a Saturday night . But it really depends u guys and wat u are looking for connection as couple n both single men n women as infusion only has couples n maybe 1/3 single women . Which ever u chose have a sexy fun filled night my vote would b connection: ))

By *urness raver69Man  over a year ago

Barrow

yes iagree it depends on what you want personally we go for connections we are at connections on the 8 9 feb its up to you really

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

It would have to be Connections for.me, Being a Tgirl I can go there whenever I like. I also arrange all my meets off Fab there. They don't charge a membership fee so my meets only have to.pay the entrance fee with no hidden extras.

Jenny.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im sure you will have a good time which ever club you choose to go to they are both fantastic clubs and blackpool should be proud that it as 2 lovely well run swingers clubs in the town we enjoy going to both of them and we have been to a few swingers clubs all over the country so just enjoy your selfs just a pitty you can not try both

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

only ever been to infusion great club well run and a swimming pool lots of play rooms really nice people that go there only club we go to now

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

Both clubs are great, but my preference is Connections, many reasons and the main one is the price, no memebership and very low entrance fee for everyone..Connections is massive, and with all the work in progress will look fantastic when all done..The people are very friendly and i have made lots of friends which makes me feel at ease with visiting as i do visit on my own..The owner is a good guy and will go out of his way to make his customers feel at ease and at home, nothing is to much trouble for him..If ur coming for two nights, why not visit both?..

By *-and-L OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Will only be going for one night so won't get the chance to visit both unfortunately. Looks like we're probably gonna go to infusions, if only because its couples and single women only that night. Thanks for all the replies everyone though and if anyone is likely to be there on the 9th of march then give us a shout.

» Add a new message to this topic