FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Young couple looking for a club to attend for first time

Young couple looking for a club to attend for first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we are a young couple looking to venture in to the clubs but not sure where to start what best 1 is or what to exspect when get there any 1 give us some advice on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What sort of club? It's just that I notice the BDSM interest so does it need to be just a swinging club? There are quite a few clubnights in London that have dungeons an couples rooms in amongst the music. I'm sure there must be similar elsewhere in the country?

Could be best of both worlds and for a first timer slightly less full on.

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

You could try paradise as its close to you and very friendly and respectful

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

As Crystal Wheels said, you really need to say a bit more what your looking for. For example, do you want a dry club where you dress up as if gong to a nightclub and enjoy whats avaialable with added benefits, or do you prefer a sauna club, where the guy undresses to shorts/towel on arrival and the lady undresses to her underwear or less. Also do you prefer a couples/single ladies only type of night, or a mixed night where single males will be there too.

Can you travel etc. Clubs that readily spring to mind include Liberty Elite, Xotix, Chameleons and Xtasia but knowing what you want would help pinpoint an answer for you.

"Hi we are a young couple looking to venture in to the clubs but not sure where to start what best 1 is or what to exspect when get there any 1 give us some advice on this "

I'm going to xotix for first time on Saturday, I'll let you know what that's like if you want

"Hi we are a young couple looking to venture in to the clubs but not sure where to start what best 1 is or what to exspect when get there any 1 give us some advice on this

I'm going to xotix for first time on Saturday, I'll let you know what that's like if you want"

you'll enjoy it

By *eavensent78Couple  over a year ago

west mids

We went to xstasia for the 1st time and think it is great everyone so friendly so many rooms and just a nice relaxed atmosphere also a very reasonable priced bar huge dance floor ( for the other half) but we have nothing to compare this to as we have not YET tried other clubs xx

» Add a new message to this topic