FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Torture Garden

Torture Garden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reedyBish OP   TV/TS 12 weeks ago

London

Has anyone been to TG in London? Interested to hear your experiences if you have

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melia DominaTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Carbon copy of Edinburgh just on a much larger scale. Think 3000 people rather than 400.

Usually 3 rooms of music large dungeon space and a couples area of intimacy.

It's a flamboyant affair, you go to be scene. Every night is fabulous, but Halloween is the biggest. Hence why they have 4 events on back to back weekends in 2024.

Only issue that may crop up is the new licencing rules that took effect in London that have been introduced to night clubs. It may change the landscape of TG in the future.

By *dincouple80Couple 12 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Carbon copy of Edinburgh just on a much larger scale. Think 3000 people rather than 400.

Usually 3 rooms of music large dungeon space and a couples area of intimacy.

It's a flamboyant affair, you go to be scene. Every night is fabulous, but Halloween is the biggest. Hence why they have 4 events on back to back weekends in 2024.

Only issue that may crop up is the new licencing rules that took effect in London that have been introduced to night clubs. It may change the landscape of TG in the future."

Does Edin have a playroom for fun too?

By *melia DominaTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Edinburgh has dungeon. No couples room. 2 dance floors.

By *acksparrow99Man 12 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Torture Garden holds parties at different venues, which change over time. Out of the current set of venues, I prefer Elektrowerkz, because it has a dungeon and the couples room. They are serious about the dress code and you will be turned away if you don't follow it. I am going on March 16. I was a fan of the old Coronet, but it's long gone. Their Brighton mansion parties were so good I did not miss one for over two years. That venue is not coming back, it seems. I would say go and enjoy it while it lasts, it is one of the best parties in town.

By *xplorer36Man 2 weeks ago

london

Anyone going on 18/5?

» Add a new message to this topic