FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers and sinners

Swingers and sinners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omAnne OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

London

Hi, we were just wondering if anyone had been to this club recently? What is the atmosphere like? Is it respectful? Is it suitable for a couple and is it fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i_guy37Man 7 weeks ago

Oxford

I've been before and it's mostly single guys, some women and a few couples. It's in a pub basement so the facilities are very basic which be off putting to a lot of couples, although I enjoyed myself. If you want to be fucked in a swing in front of a load of guys you'll probably enjoy it but if you want somewhere more chilled out and comfortable it's probably not for you.

By *octor ProdMan 7 weeks ago

working Overseas

Having read some reviews on line, its more of sex club (but without changing rooms, showers or beds) with women employed to entertain the guests, rather than a swingers club.

Fine if thats your thing, but if you are more used to a normal club then maybe a bit more full on

By *ldestswingerintownMan 7 weeks ago

Lancaster

"Full on" sounds fine to me! I'm very much looking forward to my first visit in mid-April.

By *ravel CompanionsCouple 3 weeks ago

London

"I've been before and it's mostly single guys, some women and a few couples. It's in a pub basement so the facilities are very basic which be off putting to a lot of couples, although I enjoyed myself. If you want to be fucked in a swing in front of a load of guys you'll probably enjoy it but if you want somewhere more chilled out and comfortable it's probably not for you."

Hi, thanks for the review, sounds like something my wife would like so will probably tomorrow will give it a go )

By *ldestswingerintownMan 3 weeks ago

Lancaster

Well I went today and I can honestly say I had a great time! There were about a dozen working girls there, not at all brassy but very enthusiastic and seeming to enjoy their work. Lots of opportunities for groping, BJ's full sex, etc, providing you ask nicely. There were also some couples in off the street, including a French couple who'd read about the place and wanted to experience it. At one stage there were about five or six couples doing things all over the place (bar on the bed!) - really raunchy. I couldn't get over how friendly everybody was! I'm defo going back but next time I'll be staying longer - I'll get a later train home.

By *i_guy37Man 3 weeks ago

Oxford

"I've been before and it's mostly single guys, some women and a few couples. It's in a pub basement so the facilities are very basic which be off putting to a lot of couples, although I enjoyed myself. If you want to be fucked in a swing in front of a load of guys you'll probably enjoy it but if you want somewhere more chilled out and comfortable it's probably not for you.

Hi, thanks for the review, sounds like something my wife would like so will probably tomorrow will give it a go ) "

Did you end up going, and if so, did you enjoy it?

By *ravel CompanionsCouple 3 weeks ago

London

"I've been before and it's mostly single guys, some women and a few couples. It's in a pub basement so the facilities are very basic which be off putting to a lot of couples, although I enjoyed myself. If you want to be fucked in a swing in front of a load of guys you'll probably enjoy it but if you want somewhere more chilled out and comfortable it's probably not for you.

Hi, thanks for the review, sounds like something my wife would like so will probably tomorrow will give it a go )

Did you end up going, and if so, did you enjoy it?"

Yeah, we went... Probably dirtiest place we have even been to hahaha. Sort of seedy underground cellar with TONS of horny men ))) Any lady will get a LOT of attention in ANY corner of this place )))

Played on sex swing and in room that remotely resembles dungeon, overall it was fun as we knew what we are getting into and didn't have high expectations, many thanks to the reviews above.

It felt very safe, btw, and since it's local to us, we might be popping in ocassionaly, but we'd have to be really d*unk and horny for that )))

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan 2 weeks ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Thinking about going tomorrow, any couples planning on attending?

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 weeks ago

wonderland.

Yeah, we went... Probably dirtiest place we have even been to hahaha. Sort of seedy underground cellar with TONS of horny men ))) Any lady will get a LOT of attention in ANY corner of this place )))

Played on sex swing and in room that remotely resembles dungeon, overall it was fun as we knew what we are getting into and didn't have high expectations, many thanks to the reviews above.

It felt very safe, btw, and since it's local to us, we might be popping in ocassionaly, but we'd have to be really d*unk and horny for that ))) "

Was there a good selection of guys.. it's a bit out of our way but sounds fun x

By *enhamhoopMan 2 weeks ago

Denham

There is a broad selection of blokes fat thin and somewhere in between most of the guys are there to see the "Professionals" that are advertised on the poster. There does tend to be quite a few younger black guys if that's your thing. Just be aware though it's London prices for drinks and don't expect Privacy

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan 2 weeks ago

Where ever I lay my hat

I'm guessing there aren't many "genuine" single women or couples?

By *ldestswingerintownMan 2 weeks ago

Lancaster

Yes, certainly the vast majority of the single ladies were "working", but I had a long conversation with one who wasn't - she was just into watching. And to me the couples all seemed "genuine".

By *ravel CompanionsCouple 2 weeks ago

London

It felt very safe, btw, and since it's local to us, we might be popping in ocassionaly, but we'd have to be really d*unk and horny for that )))

Was there a good selection of guys.. it's a bit out of our way but sounds fun x

"

Yes, hundred or so haha No privacy at all, but we ocassionaly like that ))

» Add a new message to this topic