FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > OP4F Friday 12th April, girl needs guys

OP4F Friday 12th April, girl needs guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nFire OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Hi Fab,

I hope everyone is well.

This is my first message of this type but look forward to many more if things go well. We are hoping to make it a monthly, or two monthly thing.

My fiancee R will be in London at OP4F on Friday 12th April, I will be performing taxi duties but won't be attending. R is a big fan of male attention. The more the better. R isn't very good at approaching men, so we thought I should grease the wheels and put a message on Fab in advance.

She will be looking for some 1-on-1 and some group play (gang bang) from guys (form an orderly queue). R would like to try being blindfolded, making it easier to do missionary (see P.S. below and her knees tend to get tired in doggy after around 3 guys), as well as most likely doing doggy as well and sucking cocks while she's at it.

DO NOT TAKE THIS AS AN OPEN INVITE. Can you PM me and let me know if you would be interested.

She hopes to see you soon

Kind regards

R & D

P.S.

R isn't very good at saying no to men when she gets the 'ick'. Please don't take it personally, we all have our tastes. However, if you get the feeling this is happening please move on otherwise you will ruin it for everybody

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

You’ve advertised where your partner is going to be and said that she likes being gang banged and that she isn’t very good at saying no?

Do you see any element of risk here?

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

I’d missed the blindfold thing.

How is consent being managed here? She can’t see so how does she know who is fucking her? How is condom use being checked? What if she changes her mind but can’t find her “no”?

And as for any guy agreeing to this… you’re asking him to keep a close eye on her in case she stops enjoying it but can’t bring herself to say so?

You couldn’t make her more vulnerable if that was your sole aim.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman 6 weeks ago

Pontypridd

How can a blindfolded woman decide whether a guy is icky or okay? Are you trusting strangers in a club to protect her? Why should anyone look after her - that's your role isn't it? I'm stunned that anyone would think this is okay.

A blindfolded woman without her partner keeping her safe, who struggles to say no if she gets the ick, who is being expected to control a gang of unknown men, whilst somehow consenting despite the blindfold.

I think sensible guys would also avoid this one - assumed consent is a dangerous area.

By *serenJ84Woman 6 weeks ago

North east wales

Agree with above. Replied on other thread

Consensual non consent needs writing up what is ok and what is not. You need someone to manage that scenario to ensure condoms, that you don't get hurt/abused etc. And need a way to communicate stop and someone to enforce that

By *uliette500Woman 6 weeks ago

Hull

As a woman I'd never ever agree to this, either my man is there to look out for me or there is no blindfold. Any woman who struggles to say no should not be attending a club alone and any good husband/partner wouldn't let her.

By *obbo1212Man 6 weeks ago

pinner

Well as a gentleman if I was there and any woman was in trouble then I would gladly step up and assist them as anyone should do, so if there is room for a gent then I would love to come to your place and see for myself

By *adam07Man 6 weeks ago

london

That's definitely a no go for Me!

I genuine guy thinking with his head would stay away too.

But if you let your dick do the thinking, u would go anywhere

By *oan of DArcCouple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Well as a gentleman if I was there and any woman was in trouble then I would gladly step up and assist them as anyone should do, so if there is room for a gent then I would love to come to your place and see for myself "

-------------------------------

I'm sure you are a gentleman but the rogues involved in this lifestyle will also claim to be in order to get their end away. The OP can't rely on total strangers to supervise her wellbeing and safety

By *wendolineFoxWoman 6 weeks ago

Chester

"As a woman I'd never ever agree to this, either my man is there to look out for me or there is no blindfold. Any woman who struggles to say no should not be attending a club alone and any good husband/partner wouldn't let her."

Completely agree. OP, please rethink your whole stance on this, otherwise things could go very, very wrong.

By *urplace4funWoman 6 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 09/04/24 19:19:46]

By *urplace4funWoman 6 weeks ago

London

OnFire please PM me Katey OP4Fx

By *olbornsubguyMan 6 weeks ago

london

Blimey. I’m a “no tops refused” sub and even I draw the line at blindfolds without some guarantee of safety. There are very very strange guys out there

By *adam07Man 6 weeks ago

london

Tonight is Friday 12th April. I wonder what will happen

» Add a new message to this topic