FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Curvacious & Rapacious Ladies @Jaydees 26th April

Curvacious & Rapacious Ladies @Jaydees 26th April

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mmaleia OP   Woman 8 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I’m really wanting to attend this night, I’ve not been a to a club before & will probably be attending alone, which is something I will struggle with as I’m out of my comfort zone & wont know anybody.

So I don’t know how to go about getting in, do I pay membership on the door, can I just pay for the club night?

Is it too busy a night for a newbie to attend?

Any advice would be great

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 8 weeks ago

Bedford

Hi, I have been a regular at Jaydees, particularly for those nights. They are very inclusive, and good fun.

Membership - you can sort it on the day, I think they do one-off membership, for one night only, as well as lifetime one. Just make sure you have ID on you and cash as they don't take plastic.

You can contact the club on here, they are normally very responsive. I would say I could meet you there as I might be going with my male partner, but we're not sure yet if we are going. However, if you wish, feel free to DM me.

By *mmaleia OP   Woman 8 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Thank you Miss Devil, I’ll message you nearer the time if I decide to go

By *andR510Couple 7 weeks ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Always a good night with lots of friendly people. Single ladies are looked after.

By *ittymcgeeCouple 7 weeks ago

Stevenage

The club is very friendly and welcoming. First club we went to and never looked back!

Something for everyone there.

By *mmaleia OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"Always a good night with lots of friendly people. Single ladies are looked after. "

It’s why I’ve chosen to goto this club, the reviews are fantastic about the staff

By *mmaleia OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"The club is very friendly and welcoming. First club we went to and never looked back!

Something for everyone there.

"

. Thank you

By *ittymcgeeCouple 7 weeks ago

Stevenage

No problem.

We were so nervous before we first went. Took us a few months to build the courage to go.

But honestly, all the nerves dissolved almost instantly as the staff are so friendly.

Plus it has a massive hot tub which is always good for a naked dip

» Add a new message to this topic