FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The South Yorkshire/Lincolnshire Void

The South Yorkshire/Lincolnshire Void

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrs84 OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

Over the years we’ve had clubs in Sheffield and briefly in Rotherham and Newark. I believe once upon a time there was one in Doncaster too.

As it stands, far as I can tell we have nothing between Leeds (which has two great clubs) and Mambas in Nottingham.

What do you think it is that causes it? Were the closed clubs just crap, or is it a geography thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *quirtyndirty!Couple 4 weeks ago

Nottingham

Guess it just a mixture of a few things... Nottinghamshire the councils are very anti swingers clubs , there was one in Mansfield briefly until the council changed their minds.

La Chambre in Sheffield was really good years ago but the owners let it get a bit run down and covid finished it off.

Lincolnshire probably hasn't quite the population and its awkward to get to so it's not happened.

Heard rumours of a new club in Sheffield so let's hope its a success as the area could support a good club

By *enelope PitstopWoman 4 weeks ago

Lincoln

Lincolnshire have some great socials that lead to all sorts of shenanigans and the famous Chunky Mufins parties but that can be a bit of a trek...worth it though for the facilities...

Where was there a club in newark?

By *quirtyndirty!Couple 4 weeks ago

Nottingham

There was one in Grantham last year, it opened, reports sounded quite good , then it closed but not sure why.

By *unlovin72Man 4 weeks ago

BARNSLEY

I would love to see a club somewhere closer to me in Barnsley so I could meet like minded people

By *ubber donnyMan 4 weeks ago

bawtry

There is still o e in Balby in Doncaster. But it’s now been taken over as a knocking shop for the east European community.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 4 weeks ago

Sheffield

"

Heard rumours of a new club in Sheffield so let's hope its a success as the area could support a good club "

Fingers crossed!

» Add a new message to this topic