FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Penthouse

Penthouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enegenie98 OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Hertford herts

Hi.

Looking to go to penthouse club in Dunstable.

Been to vanilla and was OK.

Any thoughts on penthouse better or stick to vanilla?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

I have been to the VA a few times and penthouse once, I prefer penthouse, more privacy.

By *iss DevilWoman 4 weeks ago

Bedford

Try Penthouse and see for yourself? It's a much bigger club, with a choice of open play rooms and private lockable ones, they also have a decent size dungeon. The music is not as intrusive at Penthouse, you can chat to people there, just about. Their hot tubs are smaller than VA's and you are not allowed to have sex there.

By *ensual but naughtyCouple 3 weeks ago

Suffolk

[Removed by poster at 28/04/24 08:39:28]

By *ensual but naughtyCouple 3 weeks ago

Suffolk

Depends why you thought the VA was only just OK!

I think you have to try a club yourself at least once as it may just be what you’re looking for or your kind of people go (or not).

We like both clubs.

We find the VA much classier but the Penthouse has more variation as regards play rooms though let down on the fact they have sheets and not just pvc/leather play areas.

Penthouse clientele is, in general, much younger than the VA, though their KTX fetish events have a wide age range. The VA has a reputation for being clickey but most clubs have their cliques but at least you can talk much easier to people at Penthouse as the music it’s so intrusive! And you can wander round the place much easier than at the VA.

Like any club you can have a quiet night and super busy night, it’s often pot luck but it’s usually who you meet that makes a night rather than the club itself.

By *ady CurvaceousWoman 3 weeks ago

Kent

Hated VA. Penthouse is much much better. More welcoming, less cliquey and you don't need to be an exhibitionist in order to have some fun.

By *ccasionallyNaughtyWoman 3 weeks ago

Sussex

I prefer Penthouse as there are so many little areas to explore and things to do, it really feels like a playground.

VA is nice but can feel a little unfriendly in my experience. I've always been very welcomed at Penthouse.

I'd say try both a few times as clubs are a very personal thing

» Add a new message to this topic