FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Upmarket clubs

Upmarket clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennyleee OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Reading

Hi guys I want to take my husband to a nice club for his birthday. We have only been to Remix in Swindon and didn't really like it. And recommendations please? Would be good if it had glory holes and female glory holes, thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bwlady123Woman 3 weeks ago

private

If your willing to travel chameleons is a great club. Lovely hot tubs, steam room, sauna ect doesn’t have a female glory hole but has male ones. Staff are some of the friendliest I’ve met in clubs so far.

By *ennyleee OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Reading

"If your willing to travel chameleons is a great club. Lovely hot tubs, steam room, sauna ect doesn’t have a female glory hole but has male ones. Staff are some of the friendliest I’ve met in clubs so far."

Thanks for that is Chamelions the club where you have to wear a towel?

By *octordigitsMan 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

"If your willing to travel chameleons is a great club. Lovely hot tubs, steam room, sauna ect doesn’t have a female glory hole but has male ones. Staff are some of the friendliest I’ve met in clubs so far.

Thanks for that is Chamelions the club where you have to wear a towel? "

Chameleons is a “ dress down “ club so when you arrive you change - ladies lingerie and towels for both

Makes for a very relaxed environment- the staff are very kind and accommodating- sensible rules in place for the benefit of all

Rooms and food available

By *ovetoedgeMan 3 weeks ago

Dunstable

"Hi guys I want to take my husband to a nice club for his birthday. We have only been to Remix in Swindon and didn't really like it. And recommendations please? Would be good if it had glory holes and female glory holes, thanks. "

I lived in Reading for ages, was always amazed that there was never a club or spa in the area.

By *octordigitsMan 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

"Hi guys I want to take my husband to a nice club for his birthday. We have only been to Remix in Swindon and didn't really like it. And recommendations please? Would be good if it had glory holes and female glory holes, thanks.

I lived in Reading for ages, was always amazed that there was never a club or spa in the area."

I m thinking kestrels isn’t so far - but you’re right … thames valley needs a good venue

» Add a new message to this topic