FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bi Fun Club First Time

Bi Fun Club First Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *extercavendish OP   Man 5 weeks ago

london

Hey, people

I'm planning to attend bi fun club in London at the begining with June with my female fwb.This will be our first time so a bit nervous.

Couple of questions.How are the majority of people dressed there? I know shoes obviously are compulsory but is that all? My friend was planning on just wearing crotchless panties.

I would probably be naked, although not if I'm the only person. Second question is we are both bi curious, not really done anything yet although been to quite a few other clubs. Is it a good place for a woman to have her first bi experience or is it mostly guys playing? She's hoping to play with a good looking woman and possibly even go as far as oral sex. Just not sure if this is the place.

Any other advice for our first time would be great.

Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i_guy37Man 5 weeks ago

Oxford

I've been a couple of times and it's a mix of naked, underwear and fully dressed. I normally just wear underwear. It's mostly guys although there are a number of women and a few couples as well.

It's probably not the best place for a first bi experience as a woman as the facilities are very limited and she might get unwanted attention from other guys. It's probably a bit full on if not experienced swingers so I'd go for a club that's quieter and has more privacy to start with.

By *urrey_2011Man 5 weeks ago

Ramsey

"I've been a couple of times and it's a mix of naked, underwear and fully dressed. I normally just wear underwear. It's mostly guys although there are a number of women and a few couples as well.

It's probably not the best place for a first bi experience as a woman as the facilities are very limited and she might get unwanted attention from other guys. It's probably a bit full on if not experienced swingers so I'd go for a club that's quieter and has more privacy to start with."

Good advice, something like BGHS in Brighton would be better.

By *extercavendish OP   Man 5 weeks ago

london

Thanks for the advice. I guess what we liked about bi fun club is the fact that it seems quite obvious what people are there for. We've been to eurikas and silverleigh so not totally new to the scene. Just the bi aspect.

By *i_guy37Man 5 weeks ago

Oxford

You could always give it a try if it's not far from you, and I think it's free for couples. Just bear in mind it's a pub basement rather than a proper club.

By *iss DevilWoman 5 weeks ago

Bedford

Bi fun club is great if you like giving or receiving BJ's lol. As there are (or were, when I went in January last year) plenty of chairs. One leaky air bed, zero disinfectant sprays just loads of wet wipes, no showers- please bear in mind this is what was available on my only visit.

There were a few women there when I went but I think at least some of them were not necessarily just guests. But I would definitely not choose that place for a first bi experience with a lady.

By *ILL0811Man 5 weeks ago

Gillingham

It’s good for full on fun , and girl on girl stuff is always happening here . You can just chill/watch for a while and see how you feel .

» Add a new message to this topic