FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > single guy needs fb to go to clubs with

single guy needs fb to go to clubs with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir LongLance OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

hi guys Im a single vwe guy from hull, looking to get into the "swing" of things but reluctant to go to a club on my own.

Id ideally like a female fb or friendly couple to ease me in so to speak

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Hull

"hi guys Im a single vwe guy from hull, looking to get into the "swing" of things but reluctant to go to a club on my own.

Id ideally like a female fb or friendly couple to ease me in so to speak "

Hmmm no reply.....

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Well which clubs? Where? When? Might help...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow we can't believe your big cock isn't enough to have those single girls lining up....they must all be those funny lezza types....

maybe post a picture of your car, that might help..

[Removed by poster at 11/04/13 14:50:28]

Hull

"Well which clubs? Where? When? Might help..."

In the hull area.... When ever there is a party i presume would be the best time to turn up?

Hull

"wow we can't believe your big cock isn't enough to have those single girls lining up....they must all be those funny lezza types....

maybe post a picture of your car, that might help.."

I get a lot of blokes wanting it lol!! had quite few people messing me about aswell.... Oky met one girl from here

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You paying?

Seriously, there are no clubs in Hull. You're nearest would be Youtopia near Malton or Isis in Leeds.

"hi guys Im a single vwe guy from hull, looking to get into the "swing" of things but reluctant to go to a club on my own.

While you might reluctant to go on your own, you might do well to accept that this is by far the best, if not only option. And no one will think anything odd of you being alone.

i have also considered going to isis, but i know very little about it so didnt want to go on my own just incase.....

West Yorkshire

"i have also considered going to isis, but i know very little about it so didnt want to go on my own just incase....."

.....just in case of what?

Hull

"You paying?

Seriously, there are no clubs in Hull. You're nearest would be Youtopia near Malton or Isis in Leeds. "

I take it by that you mean will i be paying for a person or couple to come with me??? Errrrrm........NO!??

Apparently there's also one on sherburn

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

If you're not willing to go to a club on your own (and I can't blame you, neither would I at the start), then your best bet is to look for other ways of meeting first.

Go to a couple of socials, make the most of the contacts you get, and gradually you'll a) know some other singles you could go with, b) have enough confidence to go anyway.

Rome was not constructed within a single planetary rotation.

Hull

Id ideally like a female fb or friendly couple to ease me in so to speak

While you might reluctant to go on your own, you might do well to accept that this is by far the best, if not only option. And no one will think anything odd of you being alone.

"

really? That's good are there many men turn up alone? I have no idea what goes on... The rules so to speak?

Several questions and things you might want to consider!

Why are you reluctant to go on your own? Worried about being percieved as 'yet another single male'? Single club regulars who interact in a positive way never have anything to worry about!

Is cost a reason? Yes it's more expensive for a single guy - a fact of life! So would you pay the couples entry fee? Most single ladies will get in for free or for minimal cost at most clubs so what motivation is there for them to 'couple up' with you?

Will you stay together all night or split up and play seperately? If the former - that's what they'll be interested in knowing. If the latter - not good! Even those that are happy to playn apart will feel used and you're unlikely to get a second chance. Plus on couples only nights you'll run the risk of getting evicted or pissing off the other couples.

Just a couple of thing to start with - there's loads more!

Why not go as a single and then if you hit it off with a single fem whilst there - suggest a couple visit at a later date? You could find a regular companion!

"You paying?

Seriously, there are no clubs in Hull. You're nearest would be Youtopia near Malton or Isis in Leeds.

I take it by that you mean will i be paying for a person or couple to come with me??? Errrrrm........NO!??

Apparently there's also one on sherburn "

You'd prob have to pay lol, females can get in for £5 or less anyway, by a female agreeing to go in with you you knock a good tenner off single male rate to go in as a couple, so expecting female to pay also when she's doing you the favour by saving you money is harsh lol

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Going in as a notional couple then going off with anyone and everyone else may be a risky idea. Firstly any regular party goers will think "Why does this guy have to pretend to be with a women in order to come to a club"

Secondly us club owners take a dim view of people using this method to gain entry and you may get away with it a couple of times however when it gets picked up on you run the risk of being banned.

My advice, as an ex single male, is go to a club that you like the sound with no preconceived ideas of what kind of night you are going to have and just be social, polite and above all if you are talking to a couple involve both of them.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

From our point of view as a couple, not much annoys us more than a man "using" a woman to get into a club on a couples nights so he can instantly dump her and wander off rutting by himself.

Hull

"You paying?

You'd prob have to pay lol, females can get in for £5 or less anyway, by a female agreeing to go in with you you knock a good tenner off single male rate to go in as a couple, so expecting female to pay also when she's doing you the favour by saving you money is harsh lol"

Like i said i have no idea how it works lol..... Sounds fair

Hull

"From our point of view as a couple, not much annoys us more than a man "using" a woman to get into a club on a couples nights so he can instantly dump her and wander off rutting by himself.

"

Its not my intention to "use" a woman to get in cheap or as some sort of decoy to go off "rutting" just somebody to go with as a friend weather its a single female or a couple.... It was my intention when i posted the topic to speak to people about this and possibly find somebody to go with that's all

"From our point of view as a couple, not much annoys us more than a man "using" a woman to get into a club on a couples nights so he can instantly dump her and wander off rutting by himself.

Its not my intention to "use" a woman to get in cheap or as some sort of decoy to go off "rutting" just somebody to go with as a friend weather its a single female or a couple.... It was my intention when i posted the topic to speak to people about this and possibly find somebody to go with that's all "

Then why not include men of only looking for a mate to go with

And your opening post says looking for female fb lol not just a friend to go with is it lol

OP, La Chambre in Sheffield is not too far from you. Check out their website - you will find lots of useful information for single guys.

If you're lucky enough to find a woman who will accompany you:-

~ firstly, it's likely that you will have to pay the entrance fee for both of you (why on earth would she 'couple up' with an unknown man, when her own entrance fee would only be £5 as a single woman!)

~ secondly, if you choose a 'couples only' night (Saturday), you will be expected to stay together as a couple and play as a couple (if you're lucky). Prowling alone as a single male on couples night is not permitted.

As other posters have said .... why not go on your own on a Friday night, when single guys are welcome?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... adult enough to come on a site like this... but not adult enough to go to a club by yourself, which to be honest I will never understand

see i would say the same to everyone... go... no expectations...

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

"see... adult enough to come on a site like this... but not adult enough to go to a club by yourself, which to be honest I will never understand

"

well said

Hull

Ok........ So i put fb on the topic...... That's what Im looking for! or a couple to meet with first and see if we get on enough to go have fun at a club..... I dont see what the issue is? Im not wanting you use anybody or get in cheaper...(money really isn't an issue for me!) nor do i feel as though i should "man up" and go alone... if i want to go to a club with female friend then surly this is my preference and what i want to do? There has been some really good advice from some people on here and some people with quite negative attitudes....

Hull

"see... adult enough to come on a site like this... but not adult enough to go to a club by yourself, which to be honest I will never understand

Im not asking you to understand it.... Its what i want to do.... This is what this site is about isn't it? Acting out fantasies fulfilling desires???

well said "

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Your looking for a needle in a haystack. I generally attend alone to clubs or with someone I have already met and played at a club. X

"Ok........ So i put fb on the topic...... That's what Im looking for! or a couple to meet with first and see if we get on enough to go have fun at a club..... I dont see what the issue is? Im not wanting you use anybody or get in cheaper...(money really isn't an issue for me!) nor do i feel as though i should "man up" and go alone... if i want to go to a club with female friend then surly this is my preference and what i want to do? There has been some really good advice from some people on here and some people with quite negative attitudes.... "

As a single fem that goes to clubs alone, perhaps come at this from a diff angle?

1. Don't go on a couples only night, go on a mixed night.

2. Perhaps arrange to meet a single fem or couple there. That way everyone pays for themselves, I know I would prefer to meet you there, then actually "go with you".

If you want to know more about clubs, pm me, I'm happy to answer questions x

Hull

"Ok........ So i put fb on the topic...... That's what Im looking for! or a couple to meet with first and see if we get on enough to go have fun at a club..... I dont see what the issue is? Im not wanting you use anybody or get in cheaper...(money really isn't an issue for me!) nor do i feel as though i should "man up" and go alone... if i want to go to a club with female friend then surly this is my preference and what i want to do? There has been some really good advice from some people on here and some people with quite negative attitudes....

As a single fem that goes to clubs alone, perhaps come at this from a diff angle?

1. Don't go on a couples only night, go on a mixed night.

2. Perhaps arrange to meet a single fem or couple there. That way everyone pays for themselves, I know I would prefer to meet you there, then actually "go with you".

If you want to know more about clubs, pm me, I'm happy to answer questions x"

That sounds like a good idea meeting there... At least id know somebody

"Ok........ So i put fb on the topic...... That's what Im looking for! or a couple to meet with first and see if we get on enough to go have fun at a club..... I dont see what the issue is? Im not wanting you use anybody or get in cheaper...(money really isn't an issue for me!) nor do i feel as though i should "man up" and go alone... if i want to go to a club with female friend then surly this is my preference and what i want to do? There has been some really good advice from some people on here and some people with quite negative attitudes.... "

Just Because you get advice you might not like doesn't mean it is negative.

You could go to a club tonight if you are happy to go alone.

Hull

I find it very difficult to believe that people with no swinging or sex clubbing history just turn up to these events on their own...the people who have made comments on here are people who go as a couple or with friends they've already met.... Not completely in the dark solo like people saying i should!

The people telling you to go alone are people that go to clubs. While you my find it difficult to believe, there are countless threads on here saying the same. There is also a noticeable lack of posts discouraging you to go alone, does that not tell you something?

If I where single id go alone, sure it would be nervy but that's half the fun.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

I go to cupids alone,yes nervy the first time.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

As a single female I get asked this constantly. I haven't been to a club so why should it be any easier?

I will go to a club...but I have been on the clubs website and read the rules etc, in fact I have been on several so I know what is acceptable and what isn't. I have also spoken at length to friends from here who have been to clubs.

I would never go to a club with a single male..I would feel used...

If I was ever to go to a club with a man it would be with someone I knew, well, had an understanding of trust and be comfortable with. I would then arrange to go on a night that other people I knew were there...

People on here are in the whole VERY friendly to newbies..But you have to make the effort

West Yorkshire

I've been alone to clubs, knowing nobody there.

When you go in you will often be asked if you've been before. Just say no, and you will get the full tour and the etiquette explained to you.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

"I find it very difficult to believe that people with no swinging or sex clubbing history just turn up to these events on their own...the people who have made comments on here are people who go as a couple or with friends they've already met.... Not completely in the dark solo like people saying i should!

"

I went to my first club alone. And my second.

Yes - now I have gone to other venues with friends - but everyone has to start somewhere!

Hull

Thanks guys

Hull

"I find it very difficult to believe that people with no swinging or sex clubbing history just turn up to these events on their own...the people who have made comments on here are people who go as a couple or with friends they've already met.... Not completely in the dark solo like people saying i should!

Yes - now I have gone to other venues with friends - but everyone has to start somewhere! "

But as we know - you are legend....

near kings lynn

I attend regularly alone. My first club ever I did go with a male friend but in general I have attended more places alone. New ones included. I takes just as much courage for me to attend alone as it will the op x

Yes - now I have gone to other venues with friends - but everyone has to start somewhere!

But as we know - you are legend...."

Far from!

near kings lynn

Hes not a legend

Just a sexy man with some sexy pics...o and a naughty mind

Hull

"I attend regularly alone. My first club ever I did go with a male friend but in general I have attended more places alone. New ones included. I takes just as much courage for me to attend alone as it will the op x"

There you go... This will be my first club.

Be a man and go it alone...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Just to be contrary....

I have been to clubs on my own, I have been as a couple with a FB, and I have been with a guy who wouldn't let me leave his side. I am much more successful when I am with someone as for some reason single men think single women won't play with them. I have no idea why. I am also fine 'going' with a guy then we go off and do our own thing. In that case I probably would expect the guy to pay because, as has been already said, if I go alone I can get in for free or for a small fee, whereas going as a couple can be quite a lot more.

The only problem I can see going to a club as a couple is that you would have to join as a couple, and you can't then use that membership as a single guy. You'd have to join again, at a higher cost. But if its just to get through the door there are several clubs that don't charge membership. And as long as I get a lift there AND home (no leaving me in the lurch just cos the guy got a better offer) and I am not expected to play exclusively then I am happy to help introduce as many single men to the scene as possible.

near kings lynn

"I attend regularly alone. My first club ever I did go with a male friend but in general I have attended more places alone. New ones included. I takes just as much courage for me to attend alone as it will the op x

There you go... This will be my first club. "

Yes I understand that. But think realistically. When I first went I got shed loads of offers to take me. You as a single guy are unlikely to get the same amount of offers.

I attend new clubs alone still and am always stupidly nervous still but I still do it even though I get offers everyday to be taken to a club.

near kings lynn

If you do decide to wait to go with a lady you could be waiting ages.

I like men to be confident and decisive. Your not showing either but want a lady to hold your hand x

By *udereMan  over a year ago

haringey

Mate for hat its worth im going to one alone for the first time tomorrow.

Sure im a tad apprehensive but i figure as long as i observe the rules, show respect and be nice no ones gonna beat me up

You mean get in cheaper or into the couples and single women parties

Hull

"Hes not a legend

Just a sexy man with some sexy pics...o and a naughty mind "

and a reputation....lol...a good one mind

"If you do decide to wait to go with a lady you could be waiting ages.

I like men to be confident and decisive. Your not showing either but want a lady to hold your hand x"

First time i went to a club on my own this year i litterally did not know a single person but within half an hour i had met some really good people and got to play.Second time was easier as i knew a few people but most i had never seen before but by the end of the night i had spoken to most of them.

I can only go on mixed nights as a single male but you would be surprised how many couples are actually after a single male to join them but you have to learn to address them as a couple not just the wife otherwise you will get nowhere.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

what do you think honestly happens for example on a greedy girls night... when the single guys probably outnumber the couples and single women going????

oh hang on... they all go together....

the point stands... if you are single bloke... just go.... same as all the other single guys who probably went on their own...

yes... first time will be nervewracking and that is life, but if you really need your hand holding on every occasion that is not a problem anyone here is going to be able to help you with....

sometimes you just have to take the bull by the horns, big breath and just do it!!!

I was really tempted to say "just grow a set!".... that would have sounded harsh at the time... but now having seen the way you reply to the answers you don't like....just grow a set!!!

near kings lynn

Fabes lol...live it. Grow a set xx

By *ust a TeaseMan  over a year ago

Neverlans

as i single bloke i go to clubs all the time on my lonesome and always find people to talk to and have fun with,

granted i was nervous at first.

i was thinking bout going for a while then i see a social come up at a local club, i see many were going from the website, many single guys gurls and cpls, so i think well ive been here long enough time to take the plunge.

i havent looked back since.

socials tend to be the best nights for the more nervous type, they are good for you to look at the club scene and get a taste. if you look in other parts of the forums you are bound to find many socials,

good luck

Agree with _abio as a single guy you have got to make the effort I've been to loads of clubs on my own go with no expectations and you'll have a great time ... If you are too scared to go to a club on your own do you expect the single fems and couples to jump on you when your in there ??? Or do you have the personality and charisma to actually talk to people when your inside there are so many single guys at clubs that sit in corners or just follow people about ( pied piper stings to mind ) join in conversations a cheeky personality goes a lot further than a big cock !!!!

By *exykirstyWoman  over a year ago

North of Manchester

"

My first visit to a club, was on my own, now if a single lady can go in on her own then why can you not go in on your own?

Each club is difference, and has different rules, so to try and say you do this in a club may not be true of the one you want to attend.

Some are wet, some allow clothes to be kept on, some don't and have dress down, look at the websites in the clubs section, and phone up the club and take the plunge!

You never know you may enjoy, but do not go with the expectation of getting a shag!

Hull

what do you think honestly happens for example on a greedy girls night... when the single guys probably outnumber the couples and single women going????

oh hang on... they all go together....

the point stands... if you are single bloke... just go.... same as all the other single guys who probably went on their own...

yes... first time will be nervewracking and that is life, but if you really need your hand holding on every occasion that is not a problem anyone here is going to be able to help you with....

sometimes you just have to take the bull by the horns, big breath and just do it!!!

I was really tempted to say "just grow a set!".... that would have sounded harsh at the time... but now having seen the way you reply to the answers you don't like....just grow a set!!!"

Well i don't think i need to "grow a set" do i? have you seen my pics?

Hull

Thanks for all the positive advice i appreciate it...... As to the the "clicky" people on here who clearly all know each other..... well.... Get a grip and stop being negative....

"

Wrong, there are people on here that go alone, not knowing if others they know will be there or not. I have been to clubs where single men have turned up on there on for there first ever visit, without pre-arranging meets, and from this thread I actually only know two people, guess that makes me cliquey, or am I cliquey because you dont like hearing what I write.

You have contradicted yourself throughout this thread, first saying want a fb, then saying just a friend but only female or couple, if genuinely just looking to meet someone so not on own first time, team up with meeting another guy who like you may be nervous of going alone for a first visit too.

The way I read and understood your post was you were looking for a female to take to a club, which you changed throughout your posts.

Do as Fabio or Leedabuilda suggested, go alone, talk to people when there, make a network of friends

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thanks for all the positive advice i appreciate it...... As to the the "clicky" people on here who clearly all know each other..... well.... Get a grip and stop being negative...."

See... Only listen to those you like... Dismiss the others! That's call being blinkered.... And in you go into a club with the same blinkered attitude... Again no one can help you.

See there is the perception expectation and the reality of what happens at clubs.. You have a thought but you have never been, and others have said you are wrong

That's why people say go with an open mind and no expectations.... And just chat to people! Same advice to single men, to couples, and to single women.... Everyone was new once... And if everyone who goes waiting on someone else to hold their hand first time round clubs wouldn't be as busy as they are!

If you are too scared to go on your own, again that's your issue... But if you just suck it up and go and talk to people, so using your social skills... Then maybe some of the perceptions you have will go away.....

"

as someone that meets and greets newbie members at my local club, I can assure you that there are loads of people that do just go on there own. Yes they are nervous.

However I'm sure they have all walked into a pub on their own before. It to be honest is little different in my eyes.

There has been some good advice on here from lots of people. Really personality goes a lot further than any other assets.

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

as someone that meets and greets newbie members at my local club, I can assure you that there are loads of people that do just go on there own. Yes they are nervous.

However I'm sure they have all walked into a pub on their own before. It to be honest is little different in my eyes.

There has been some good advice on here from lots of people. Really personality goes a lot further than any other assets. "

well said cali and all single guys on here is no different to going to pub and defo talk socialise go with no expectations if it happens all good if it dont then hopefully you have had a good night and met people that may play with you in future

"Thanks for all the positive advice i appreciate it...... As to the the "clicky" people on here who clearly all know each other..... well.... Get a grip and stop being negative...."

As I've already said on here advice which is not what you want to hear (and let's be honest as this thread has evolved it has become increasingly clear that you only wanterd to hear an offer to accompany you) is not negative.

To be honest the way that you are dismissing the idea of going alone while accusing people of being negative and now cliquey just come across as childish and petulant.

"Thanks for all the positive advice i appreciate it...... As to the the "clicky" people on here who clearly all know each other..... well.... Get a grip and stop being negative....

As I've already said on here advice which is not what you want to hear (and let's be honest as this thread has evolved it has become increasingly clear that you only wanterd to hear an offer to accompany you) is not negative.

To be honest the way that you are dismissing the idea of going alone while accusing people of being negative and now cliquey just come across as childish and petulant. "

Personally I see swinging clubs as pubs with sexy lingerie !!! But higher entrance fees

I will go to a club...but I have been on the clubs website and read the rules etc, in fact I have been on several so I know what is acceptable and what isn't. I have also spoken at length to friends from here who have been to clubs.

I would never go to a club with a single male..I would feel used...

If I was ever to go to a club with a man it would be with someone I knew, well, had an understanding of trust and be comfortable with.

near kings lynn

Its one of those things. If you dont make the effort to go you will never know. If your someone who is shy then being a single guy at a club wont help.

I only attend a club with someone after grest thought and only after I have already met and played with them already.

You get a massive mix of people in the club and you have to accept everyone will not be to your taste and you cettainly wont appeal to everybody either.

I hope you get the courage up to go x

near kings lynn

One thing you or anyone needs to accept is you dont know peoples backgrounds in a club. You dont get to view their profile. Check out if they are really single or actually married and partner does not know......

You have to accept people on face value alone x

I went to my 1st club last week....alone, it was a social that had been organised, so I knew there would be people from chat that I knew there. Was I nervous? Hell yes, but I made the effort because there were people going I wanted to meet, this is the best way to do it. I can assure you no one "jumped" on me, I had a really nice time and wasn't quite as scary as I thought. My advice, bite the bullet, look for a social event and get yourself off to it.

By *oublewodkaWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"You paying?

You'd prob have to pay lol, females can get in for £5 or less anyway, by a female agreeing to go in with you you knock a good tenner off single male rate to go in as a couple, so expecting female to pay also when she's doing you the favour by saving you money is harsh lol"

Well said!!

I won't go halves... Like this poster says it not only saves on YOUR entry fee but also the membership fee. I have seen guys paying £80+ to get in the first time.

Oh believe me I have definitely learned my lesson there!

Some guys think they are doing us a favour... get real....its all about the ladies on here....

I love big Cocks but I ain't jumping through hoops to get one cos most are so full of themselves Its untrue!

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I work in a club ..we get 'first time' single guys in all the time, alot of people are nervous at first but many come with no expectations. If your willing to sit and mingle with people then you will soon find your feet and hey you will definately bump into and make new friends ...for further meets in the future

We won't eat you alive! Just, maybe have a little nibble

Hull

Hull

Wow it amazes me you lot still don't get it do you!?? not bothered about cost or saving money at the door!! Money (fortunately for me) is not an issue!!

Im just a bit shy and would personally prefer to go with somebody or a couple after we have had a drink... My preference!

Hull

Newcastle and Gateshead

In one ear..............out the other!

No point helping those who don't want to be helped.....

"Wow it amazes me you lot still don't get it do you!?? not bothered about cost or saving money at the door!! Money (fortunately for me) is not an issue!!

Im just a bit shy and would personally prefer to go with somebody or a couple after we have had a drink... My preference! "

You are entitled to have a preference. However, what most of us in this thread are trying to tell you is ...... open your mind to other options. Otherwise you risk having to wait a VERY long time. But good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

near kings lynn

"Wow it amazes me you lot still don't get it do you!?? not bothered about cost or saving money at the door!! Money (fortunately for me) is not an issue!!

Im just a bit shy and would personally prefer to go with somebody or a couple after we have had a drink... My preference! "

It may be your preferance but not a great chance of it happening though. Just be realistic. You may not get to have it to suit you.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. Think we can leave it there