FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club newbies

Club newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really want to try a club but don't want to be paying a membership of 50 quid if I don't like it!

I've never been to a club before so want to know basically the best ones in the north west for single me to meet women.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Really want to try a club but don't want to be paying a membership of 50 quid if I don't like it!

I've never been to a club before so want to know basically the best ones in the north west for single me to meet women."

okay.... so your definition of "best" would be????????

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Really want to try a club but don't want to be paying a membership of 50 quid if I don't like it!

I've never been to a club before so want to know basically the best ones in the north west for single me to meet women.

okay.... so your definition of "best" would be???????? "

where there is an easy chance of a fuck?

Most welcoming laid back

Not the dearest

I don't really know what because I don't know what to expect from the place haha

okay.... so your definition of "best" would be????????

where there is an easy chance of a fuck?"

No a not really a place where I can explore what it's like more and to see if its for me or not

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I've never been to a club before so want to know basically the best ones in the north west for single me to meet women."

If you don't wanna pay membership, how about looking at attending a social night, then you only need pay guest price

By *rishmochaMan  over a year ago

Herts

Just because you're in a club don't take it for granted that you'll play. As a single male, I visited a few clubs and didn't play for ages. See it as away of meeting mutual people on a social and thats it.

I would pay the membership if I liked the place and I liked the actual feel of a club

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Most welcoming laid back

Not the dearest

I don't really know what because I don't know what to expect from the place haha"

in which case to be honest any club would do that..... the main thing I would say to anyone going to a club on their first visit (man, woman or couple) is go in with no expectations at all....

just go... chat.... get a feel for the place

there is no such thing as a "best club" more clubs that will suit some more than others.......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The good clubs you'd have to go on a waiting list to get a membership

"Most welcoming laid back

Not the dearest

I don't really know what because I don't know what to expect from the place haha

in which case to be honest any club would do that..... the main thing I would say to anyone going to a club on their first visit (man, woman or couple) is go in with no expectations at all....

just go... chat.... get a feel for the place

there is no such thing as a "best club" more clubs that will suit some more than others......."

Cheers will look into it

try the social in the no3 chorley on thursday night 7 till 10. free to get in and at least if you dont like it its cost you nothing!! but if you do and meet someone nice then pay and stay! not cost you a fortune and get to see what the club life is like

"try the social in the no3 chorley on thursday night 7 till 10. free to get in and at least if you dont like it its cost you nothing!! but if you do and meet someone nice then pay and stay! not cost you a fortune and get to see what the club life is like"

we can't recommend the Thursday's enough. I (fem), will be there this week I hope, after not going for a while. Can't wait. Should've mentioned No3 in my previous post.

PP xx

Basically if you can't pull n the real world club scene your chances of pulling in the swinging are even worse if you ain't got the skills....lol. Went to a club with a good female friend this weekend just gone and all the single guys were like headless chickens around the place ...it was hilarious !

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I agree with The Cromptons. No 3 is a lovely place to meet.

Don't feel you will be guaranteed a shag in any of these clubs. Go to one, smile, chat and interact with the others.

Whatever you do... Don't prowl! That really puts people off.

"I agree with The Cromptons. No 3 is a lovely place to meet.

Don't feel you will be guaranteed a shag in any of these clubs. Go to one, smile, chat and interact with the others.

Whatever you do... Don't prowl! That really puts people off. "

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

NO 3 would be a good choice.

» Add a new message to this topic