FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Toys in clubs

Toys in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many people take toys with them to clubs, and how do they carry them around? Obviously a lot of the women carry handbags, but what do men do (assuming they take anything beyond condoms)?

I normally carry a small drawstring bag with condoms, lube and a bullet vibrator, plus a pair of nipple clamps if I'm feeling kinky, but I'm thinking of adding to that. At the moment the only way I can think of to work it is to take my main toy bag and leave it in the carry unless/until needed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many people take toys with them to clubs, and how do they carry them around? Obviously a lot of the women carry handbags, but what do men do (assuming they take anything beyond condoms)?

I normally carry a small drawstring bag with condoms, lube and a bullet vibrator, plus a pair of nipple clamps if I'm feeling kinky, but I'm thinking of adding to that. At the moment the only way I can think of to work it is to take my main toy bag and leave it in the carry unless/until needed."

Wouldn't a shoe bag do, small enough to carry, large enough to hold a selection of toys

suitcase with wheels on, or maybe hire a forklift and pallet....lol.

"Wouldn't a shoe bag do, small enough to carry, large enough to hold a selection of toys"

I like that idea, thank you. I don't think I'd get the riding crop in, but everything else should fit...

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

a travel wash bag.

my toys go into any bag I have, kept in the locker til its time to take them to a room. Clubs I visit, you cant carry your handbag around.

"a travel wash bag.

my toys go into any bag I have, kept in the locker til its time to take them to a room. Clubs I visit, you cant carry your handbag around."

A locker would be ideal, unfortunately the club I generally go to only has tiny lockers to hold wallets, keys, phones etc.

Deviant City

"a travel wash bag.

my toys go into any bag I have, kept in the locker til its time to take them to a room. Clubs I visit, you cant carry your handbag around.

A locker would be ideal, unfortunately the club I generally go to only has tiny lockers to hold wallets, keys, phones etc."

Oh I see. Withe the weight of my glass dildos, it would be a pain to carry them around, so I'm lucky to get pretty big lockers.

"Oh I see. Withe the weight of my glass dildos, it would be a pain to carry them around, so I'm lucky to get pretty big lockers."

On side note, would you recommend a glass dildo as something for a single man to get (to be used on women, not himself, I hasten to add). Would you be willing to let him use it on you, or would you have hygiene concerns?

"Oh I see. Withe the weight of my glass dildos, it would be a pain to carry them around, so I'm lucky to get pretty big lockers.

On side note, would you recommend a glass dildo as something for a single man to get (to be used on women, not himself, I hasten to add). Would you be willing to let him use it on you, or would you have hygiene concerns?"

If condoms used on toys, and toys properly cleaned should minimalise hygiene concerns, though personally I'm not fan of glass dildos but others are

I would only use my own personal toys on me, and would never use them on anyone else, even using condoms, and antiseptic wipes.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

BnQ tool bag with a lockable zip, leave it in locker room till needed.

We have play toys that are used wrapped then sanitised after anyway, and our toys which do not get shared.

Glass can be very harsh, inflexible, so not a toy I would use on somebody who I didn't know well.

If your looking for toys that will be appreciated by the recipients I would recommend a good wand massager

Deviant City

"Oh I see. Withe the weight of my glass dildos, it would be a pain to carry them around, so I'm lucky to get pretty big lockers.

On side note, would you recommend a glass dildo as something for a single man to get (to be used on women, not himself, I hasten to add). Would you be willing to let him use it on you, or would you have hygiene concerns?"

I only use my own toys, hence why I take them. Only let my club buddy or a female friend use my own toys on me.

On fetish nights I take a black leather brief case with implements in it. the type with the 3 number code and locks.

It causes quite a lot of interest when my sub and I walk in. people always want to look, but as I say, "there is nothing in there but trouble"

"On fetish nights I take a black leather brief case with implements in it. the type with the 3 number code and locks.

It causes quite a lot of interest when my sub and I walk in. people always want to look, but as I say, "there is nothing in there but trouble"

"

Now that's an idea, though I'd need quite a big case to fit the riding crop inside.

take my toy to clubs with me and shes 5 foot 8 lol xx

"take my toy to clubs with me and shes 5 foot 8 lol xx "

And presumably can carry some of your other toys

» Add a new message to this topic