FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbies looking to try club

Newbies looking to try club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi me and partner have recently joined fab and eager to go to a club.very new to the scene but just so curious to find out what happens in there.

We will not be playing with other people just watching and playing next to people we find attractive would be a turn on.

We was thinking about trying it New Year's Eve but not sure which one to choose. Chameleons or xtasia.??? We are based in the West Midlands but can travel.

Any help please.kisses xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi me and partner have recently joined fab and eager to go to a club.very new to the scene but just so curious to find out what happens in there.

We will not be playing with other people just watching and playing next to people we find attractive would be a turn on.

We was thinking about trying it New Year's Eve but not sure which one to choose. Chameleons or xtasia.??? We are based in the West Midlands but can travel.

Any help please.kisses xxx"

There is a FFFF at Xtasia in a couple of weeks, so take a look at the thread and get your name on the list for whichever nights suit you!

Xtasia and Chams are 2 differnt types of club really, both well worth attending that's for sure. Take a look at their websites but get to them bot, I'm sure you will enjoy

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Whilst both Xtasia and Chameleons are both great clubs I think you may find it a tad daunting for your first visit to be on New Years Eve - It will be very full and you may not find anywhere to play quietly. It will be fine for watching though.

I would personally recommend going on a midweek night to chameleons when it is much quieter - and have a look around - maybe sneak it the couples room for a play. Much less daunting and you will get an idea of how a club works.

But what do I know I am just a single guy after all !

Ok thank you. What is FFFF at xtasia?

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

A free of charge night !

Cant get better value than that !

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Both will be packed that night, but Xtasia, by virtue of the huge dancefloor will probably be more fun!

As has been said - NYE will be busy wherever you go!

But I'd agree with Lee - try the free weekend at Xtasia in a couple of weeks. You'll not have to pay to join or get in. The Friday is mixed , the Saturday couples only. And it's a very social place and you'll meet a lot of other locals. Good networking and a very easy entry into the club scene.

The social and play areas are well separated and you're free to watch - no pressure to play!

"Ok thank you. What is FFFF at xtasia?"

Free entry to Xtasia on Friday 6th Dec (couples, single males and single females). Saturday 7th Dec (Couples and single females only). Sunday 8th December geared more towards the Fetish scene, but all welcome.

There is a thread in the Swinging Club/Event Ads forum for more details.

I personally would suggest visiting a smaller club before New Years to get a feel of a club, I'm pretty sure all clubs will be busy that night, xtasia and chams busiest as they are two of the biggest.

Xstasia definitely x Ive been to both x see club reviews on profile xxx

"Whilst both Xtasia and Chameleons are both great clubs I think you may find it a tad daunting for your first visit to be on New Years Eve - It will be very full and you may not find anywhere to play quietly. It will be fine for watching though.

I would personally recommend going on a midweek night to chameleons when it is much quieter - and have a look around - maybe sneak it the couples room for a play. Much less daunting and you will get an idea of how a club works.

But what do I know I am just a single guy after all ! "

Single guy; you said everthing that needs to be said fella xxxx

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

having been to xtasia I can recommend it as it is a nice club run by very genuine people and chams darlaston is one of the most popular clubs around and there may be others worth you looking at . you should be under no pressure to do anything that you don`t want to do in any club anyway

Ok thanks all xxx

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

New Year's Eve will be busy, my first ever club was Chams on New Year's Eve a few years ago, I had a fantastic time! Still yet to try xtasia but that's on our list for 2014. Have a fab time where ever you decide to go

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd avoid a major going out night like New Year's Eve for a first trip. Find a club night where it's likely to be quieter, and assume that it will not be representative of all clubs, nor of the same club on a busy night.

The West mids and nearby East mids have some great venues to sample. Visit the clubs pages, and check out which have non-members days etc, and their events. Some have non-member events a couple of times a month, so you wouldn't have to wait too long.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Agree with others. Go to a club between now and New Years and experience it. Don't jump in the deep end with a daunting night like New Years Eve xx

» Add a new message to this topic