FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Level of customer club

Level of customer club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a paying customer in a club how would you rate the level of service you receive? What could be improved? It is a service industry just like any other so customer service is very important, just wanted people feedback from people before we run our next newbie night. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rixie and dixieCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"As a paying customer in a club how would you rate the level of service you receive? What could be improved? It is a service industry just like any other so customer service is very important, just wanted people feedback from people before we run our next newbie night. Thanks"

Can I ask which club???

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whichever club you go to not asking for specific individual club critique just what in people's experience could be improved x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to see a club adhere to it's own rules. For example, when a dress code is specified on the website it would be nice to see it implemented i.e no jeans means no jeans. If basics like that aren't adhered to it makes me think the rest of the policies are open to interpretation & abuse too. Customer care should be about ensuring customers are receiving the service, environment & experience they're expecting.

Jules

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I attend clubs mostly as a single female. Therefore for me, friendly and approachable staff are the most important thing; helps to not feel awkward but also that they might help you out if getting hassled etc. Very close second is clean and hygienic.

» Add a new message to this topic