FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single guys at clubs

Single guys at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok as a single guy I have been told by the two lovely couples I have met so far from here that I should try a club.

I am just a little worried my normally shy demeanor will see me end up sat in a corner with a can of for a couple of hours alone .

So any helpful tips be muchly appreciated to help me decide about trying it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont worry mate , i feel the same , any help would be good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first time at Isis in Leeds toniggt. Have to everyone was really friendly and supportive. I like to xhat to people anyway, but I was given the advice by a long term female member that its a good idea to chat to peopke and not simple go into the play rooms expecting to get some action. However,I did observe that most of the single male were predominantly trying to make conversation with couples t I hat had the hottest females?? I suggest you dont raise your expectations of playing on your first vist. It may well happen, but if it doesnt dont worry too much ??

By *ohnfromnwukMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Two pieces of advice. Firstly as a single guy you need to have confidence without being arrogant and an ability to start and hold conversations.

The other thing I'd say is see which clubs are friendly towards single guys. In my experience they are the ones you are more likely to find ladies and couples who are looking for single guys.

» Add a new message to this topic