FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > new club norfolk

new club norfolk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herieanne OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wymondham, Norfolk

does anyone know of any closed pubs in Norfolk that we could open new swingers club ? and would you attend if we had play rooms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wymondham, Norfolk

DOSE ANYONE KNOW OF AN EMPTY PUB OR CLUB IN NORFOLK THAT WE COULD RENT AND TURN INTO NEW SWINGERS CLUB WITH PLAY ROOMS

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"DOSE ANYONE KNOW OF AN EMPTY PUB OR CLUB IN NORFOLK THAT WE COULD RENT AND TURN INTO NEW SWINGERS CLUB WITH PLAY ROOMS"

I tried to do a Google search. But, results came bk nil. However, when I altered the search and included halls too. I got two hits. Maybe worth a try ?

Forum Mod

No need to shout

I don't know of any places and I tend to prefer clubs in more heavily populated areas

Norfolk has tried and failed to run a swingers club,it was the first one we ever went to and both times was half empty

I just don't think there is a call for one there but if you do go ahead and find a place I wish you all the best x

Hi if you do find somewhere close to me, I'm near Ely in cambs, I'd attend . S long as the price was cheaper than other clubs for single guys as there prices put me off x

Wymondham, Norfolk

Thank you for your replies norfolk is a small area for a club but there are more swingers from east anglia on fab now than before and if we keep

Prices low and club to high standards then there should be a lot of interest. It will be close to a good naturist site so people can also camp

Over the weekend if they want to. Xxxxxx

"No need to shout

I don't know of any places and I tend to prefer clubs in more heavily populated areas

Norfolk has tried and failed to run a swingers club,it was the first one we ever went to and both times was half empty

I just don't think there is a call for one there but if you do go ahead and find a place I wish you all the best x "

There's already a club in Kings Lynn-the Annexe is small, impeccably clean and well run and hosted. It has a BDSM background but has several swinging events including greedy girls, couples night and a daytime swinging party...

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

yes there is one in kings lynn and also one in colchester.... but for us that live in the middle we have to travel a distance to either. there is always room for another if you get it right. i will inbox you a closed down pub which might be of use.

Wymondham, Norfolk

we know there is the annex and its a great place but not every one in Norfolk can always get the time to go to clubs that are do far away especially if they have children and baby sitter that cost them extra money. if we open a club closer to Norwich it may be a better option for some swingers.

Once a club in Yarmouth but could not get people there and has over the years been one at Norwich .

Wymondham, Norfolk

This club would also have a hot tub. And rooms for fun and rooms to stay over at no cost. We will also have dungeons. It will be in a quiet location but close to all major roads between Norwich and thetford.

By *um togetherCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk Border

If there were a club in middle East anglia, which was a reasonable standard we would use it, There must be 100 of ex pubs about but it not all about that, you will need a licence from the council to operate a sex club.

But we wish you luck. let us know how you get on.

"If there were a club in middle East anglia, which was a reasonable standard we would use it, There must be 100 of ex pubs about but it not all about that, you will need a licence from the council to operate a sex club.

But we wish you luck. let us know how you get on. "

Jaydees, VA, The Annex, Tease II all about an hour from you we'd guess, some people in other parts of the country would kill to have that

And Mingles

So 5 clubs x

I hope you succeed but I'm not sure norfolk has a population and transport links to support a swingers club as a stand alone business

Wymondham, Norfolk

Thank you all for comments. We have spoken to local council and they have no reasons not to let us open a club they just said it must be away from any built up areas.ie housing estates or close to houses. And a music licence will be required. So looks like we just need to find right location.

Hi have you every thought of buying a hotel or b&b in yarmouth and running swinging events it would work cuz people would book to stay over the weekend ect it works in blackpool

Good luck with your endeavours x

By *immCouple  over a year ago

Stourport on Severn

Go for it, would love to attend. Cost of petrol and room soon adds up ........ keep us appraised. Add as friends.

"Hi have you every thought of buying a hotel or b&b in yarmouth and running swinging events it would work cuz people would book to stay over the weekend ect it works in blackpool "
Yarmouth had a club it was a flop .. no one would go there.

By *ornymaleMan  over a year ago

norwich

yarmouth did have one and it was not great tbh so im led to believe i think that the loft which was a gay bar is up for sale or rent i see that when i drove past also what about the first and last in ormesby needs a little work but for the right people would be good if not thier are loads in norwich have a drive around and have a look mag arms in gorleston is for sale also flints bar just some suggestions of pubs that are for sale

"Hi have you every thought of buying a hotel or b&b in yarmouth and running swinging events it would work cuz people would book to stay over the weekend ect it works in blackpool "

Just make sure quality doesn't dip .. We like idea of weekend away and went to blackpool .. Infusions was great .. B&B .. Not so great ;-(

» Add a new message to this topic