FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Next Daytime social @ Townhouse

Next Daytime social @ Townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK, so yesterdays daytime social @ Townhouse seemed to go quite well even if not that many people turned up.

I was wondering if if any of those that were there yesterday or any other fab members would be interested if I were to organise another one?

I haven't sorted a day or date yet but hope to do that next week if enough people say that they might be interested.

Feel free to post in here or message me direct and I'll see if it's worth doing.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Id be interested.

Maybe a different day in the week than other events like a Tuesday? And not school hols. Time is fine. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would be

Depending on the day

We both work shifts

J

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hi, I'd be interested, you will be lucky to find one date/time that suits everybody but I'd try to drag my arse out of bed to try n make it!

_tripper9

Xxx

Wonder what the reasons were for the people who were on the list but didn't turn up?? Think people need to realise that a lot of time, money and effort goes into organising club socials and to just not show up is pretty poor etiquette by any stretch of the imagination.

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Wonder what the reasons were for the people who were on the list but didn't turn up?? Think people need to realise that a lot of time, money and effort goes into organising club socials and to just not show up is pretty poor etiquette by any stretch of the imagination."

Hear hear

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I personally think you should ask people to put their money where there mouth is! If people had to pay in advance, they wouldn't take places so easily! I have a ticketing service online which could be used. Then you would have accurate numbers and no timewasters! xx

"I personally think you should ask people to put their money where there mouth is! If people had to pay in advance, they wouldn't take places so easily! I have a ticketing service online which could be used. Then you would have accurate numbers and no timewasters! xx"

That sounds like the start of a plan! I'll have a chat to you when I next see you and see what we can sort out x

"Wonder what the reasons were for the people who were on the list but didn't turn up?? Think people need to realise that a lot of time, money and effort goes into organising club socials and to just not show up is pretty poor etiquette by any stretch of the imagination."

A couple of people said that they were only maybes the rest just thought it was OK to not bother messaging before or after and just not bother turning up

I'd like to go again, can't help but have a great time there whatever the day and event!

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

this does tend to happen down here in south Wales aswell with the organised socials that people put the effort in to make happen

By *indersWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"I personally think you should ask people to put their money where there mouth is! If people had to pay in advance, they wouldn't take places so easily! I have a ticketing service online which could be used. Then you would have accurate numbers and no timewasters! xx"

Totally agree!!

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I personally think you should ask people to put their money where there mouth is! If people had to pay in advance, they wouldn't take places so easily! I have a ticketing service online which could be used. Then you would have accurate numbers and no timewasters! xx

Totally agree!!"

"I personally think you should ask people to put their money where there mouth is! If people had to pay in advance, they wouldn't take places so easily! I have a ticketing service online which could be used. Then you would have accurate numbers and no timewasters! xx

Totally agree!!

"

I think this is the way forward for future Fab socials @ Townhouse.

I would come again but I do think it ought to be non refundable advance ticket sales only.

It's such a shame a lot of people simply chose not to turn up. Still, there were some very sexy people who did turn up so all was not lost.

"I would come again but I do think it ought to be non refundable advance ticket sales only.

It's such a shame a lot of people simply chose not to turn up. Still, there were some very sexy people who did turn up so all was not lost."

Just sorting out the last details for the next daytime social @ Townhouse. Once I've finalised them all I'll post a thread in swingers clubs/event ads

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

After our chat, the next daytime social is going to be a little bit special!

Cant wait! xx

"After our chat, the next daytime social is going to be a little bit special!

Cant wait! xx"

I'm really looking forward to this one

Though I might not be quite so enthused about it by the end lol x.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Just sorting out the last details for the next daytime social @ Townhouse. Once I've finalised them all I'll post a thread in swingers clubs/event ads

"