FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > club newbie

club newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isser36 OP   Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

Hey guys I've been on this site now for a while so know my way around but i now have an irristable urge to go to a club, but....I haven't got a clue what the etiquette is for a single guy turning up at one? Is there certain nights I can go? Do I just stand around and wait for someone to approach me or do I get straight in there, I know the majority of guys in there will be couples.... So any help would be much appreciated, cheers Fabbers . X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to the club reviews section on here. Find a club you like the look of and click on their website link. Read the club rules/Advice and contact the club with any issues you are not sure about.

Golden rule is no means no. 'Just getting stuck in' will get you thrown out/banned/charged with sexual assault or worse. Always ask if you can touch. Speak to people. Be social. Don't follow single fems/couples around the club.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Go to the club reviews section on here. Find a club you like the look of and click on their website link. Read the club rules/Advice and contact the club with any issues you are not sure about.

Golden rule is no means no. 'Just getting stuck in' will get you thrown out/banned/charged with sexual assault or worse. Always ask if you can touch. Speak to people. Be social. Don't follow single fems/couples around the club."

By *irtyleedsladMan  over a year ago

leeds

On my first time the host/manager gave me a tour round the place, and I hung out in the bar for a while and got chatting to a couple who took me under their wing, introduced me to some of their friends etc. I didn't play with the couple, they were a bit older and not my type but through chatting to others I was invited to join in with a few people that night! I enjoyed it overall, just the cost as a single bloke means it's a treat these days!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also if chatting to a couple engage with both not just the female and most of all show respect to all around you

» Add a new message to this topic